II>III>IV>V>VI>I>Rogue One>VII

0/10

10/10

I'll play your game.

VII>V>VI>IV>RO>III>I>II

That's just completely arbitrary and you know it

Kys

Correct. That is the objective truth.

Any other ranking has too much bias and memery.

II was really experimental. Theres lots of weird zoom ins and theaacts are divived into obi-wans quasi-noire investigation, teenage romance, and your typical star wars battles

This

I

yes

kys

V>IV>VI=III>RO>II>VII>>>>>>>>>>>I

II is not better than VII

II at least had its own plot and didn't recycle a plot from a previous movie and tried to present itself as something original and new

II ist kino

Maybe I have shit tastes, but I think your webm disproves that. Find something better in VII

kino

The holiday special was more enjoyable than II.

I don't agree, but I could unironically see this being defended if thoroughly explained

I don't like sand

>that reverse b8

3/10 for trying.

V>IV>VI>VII>I>III>II

Haven't seen RO

>I above anything
>VII higher than III

V>IV>>RO>VI>VII>>III>I>>II

IV>V>VI>R1>III>I>II

this is hard.

IV>V>III>VI>II>VII>RO>I

I think. I actually liked the last third of RO a lot. The ending was fucking incredible. The first hour didn't feel like star wars though and was pretty damn boring.

I support this sentiment.

At least during the chrismas special I wasn't aggressively bored.

>implying 1 isnt better than 2 and 3

Where did this meme come from

I hated II the first time I saw it but after repeated viewings I like it more every time. Phantom Menace is the exact opposite.

>sand

1 has kid Anakin and Jar-Jar. The main villain is a bland demon looking guy who doesn't say a single thing. The climactic battle is a bunch of cartoon rabbits fighting cartoon robots whom even creator called "kind of useless" on the backdrop of that one Windows XP wallpaper.

>EP 7 felt like a star wars movie but wasn't very good story
>RO had good story but didn't feel like a star wars movie

discuss

RO isn't a Star Wars movie, it's a movie set in SW universe.

We're in for a ton of average quality, safe, easy star wars films. Its a bit depressing.

2 being good is shitposting, but 1 is objectively the worst. Literally nothing happens until Qui Gonn fights Darth Maul.

The Phantom Menace should have been aborted. The prequels could have been nicer conceptually if Anakin was a padawan in I, the Clone Wars began in the finale, then II being all about the war and Obi/Anakin being good friends, then it would conclude in III and Anakin turns evil. That being said, II and III as they are ruin a good deal of characters' backgrounds while I is like a retarded cousin who keeps to himself. It's isolated enough that even though it should have never happened I consider it better than II and not that much worse than III.

You would call podraving nothing?

Prequels would be great if Anakin was actually a seasoned and wise Jedi by the time he was seduced. Like, he would generally be tired of seeing shit being all disorderly in the Galaxy, or Republican incompetence, so he believes Palpy's promises.

Instead he's a whiny kid.

III is garbage

Every line is comically bad, the acting is shit. No one over 15 wanted to see sheev duel Yoda, and the lava battle was 30 minutes too long.

The III is good meme needs to end.

I, while being bad, isn't as bad as the other entries. Take out Jarjar and Anikin and its a decent movie.

this is the only good scene in the entire movie

yes.

now go back to Sup Forums

>Take out Jarjar and Anikin
And you have what?

That and he should have joined because he reasoned that the empire would have brought stability and peace to the galaxy, and that under the jedi and the republic "freedom" had just lead to chaos and endless wars.
Good villains are the ones who think they are doing the right thing, instead of just being bad because of POOOOWWWAAAAA.

But Lucas is a hack who needed things to be black and white to the point where you wonder why anyone would even join the dark side.

The sequels are objectively better than VIi but golly does that cgi look like vidya graphics.

Two Jedi saving a princess and trying to investigate the causes for and trying to stop a war.

die faggot

>C3PO shoved in for no reason
>R2D2 back for no reason
>dude Jango Fett is also a bounty hunter lmao
>Clones are a ripoff of storm troopers
>dude Baby Boba Fett lmao
>Republic ships are a ripoff of Imperial Star destroyers
>Naboo is earth
>Death Star plans in Attack of the Clones
>All Jedi wear Tatooine farmer robes
>Coruscant is a ripoff of the city from Blade Runner
>dude Genonisis is Tatooine with rocks lmao
>dude Kamino is just Cloud City with water instead of clouds lmao
>original

no

everything

hahahahahahahahahah

And what ultimately breaks him are Jedi rules that are self contained to the prequels. Nowhere in the OT does it hint that Jedi must be celibate monks nor that they must be loyal to the senate and go to school separated from their families. Given that the Emperor and Yoda never used them I don't even think Jedi even needed lightsabers.

V>IV>Rogue One>VI>III>VII>I>II

Am I right?

"No"

V>IV>VI>III>II>I>(RO>VII)*

*Memetier non canon

OMG

LIGHTSABERS

DEATHSTAR

THE FORCE

CHEWBACCA

STORM TROOPERS

SITH LORDS

MILLENNIUM FALCON

R2-D2

C-3PO

X-WINGS

DARTH VADER

SO COOL GUYS SO FUCKING COOL AMIRITE

NEVER SEN THIS SHIT BEFORE A MILLION TIMES

NEVER SEEN SHIT ON EVERY PIECE OF CONSUMER GARBAGE THAT HAD EVER EXISTED

JUST ADMIT IT GUYS

end your life, end your fucking life, fucking kill yourself yoy fucking niggerfucking faggot fuck you fuck your post, get cancer and rot in a hole fuck off forever

Imagine the how powerful the final confrontation between him and Obiwan would be if they'd actually share some bro moments in the previous movies.

II has the best collection of 'popcorn'-movie style entertaining sequences.

V > Rogue One > IV > VI > III > VII > II > I

Empire > ANH = R1 > TFA > RotJ> prequelshit

So I guess you like cool scenes of futuristic warfare, preferring the ones without extremely dating CGI?

yes.

I guess.

I'll be honest, I don't have a problem with that.

IV>V>VI>R1>VII>III>I>II

Star Wars Attack of the Clones is easily both the Worst movie I have ever seen in theaters, and the worst movie I've ever seen more than once. Also probably one of the worst movies I've ever seen

This OP gave my aids cancer

The redditors are in full force today. The prequels were the worst things ever filmed and ruined everything, stop begging for attention.

1>2>3>4>5>6>7>R1

This CGI looked better in theater

V > R1 > VI > IV > III > VII > II > I

>tfw to intelligent to rank star wars

This is what autism looks like my friends

if you're so intelligent, maybe learn how to spell 'too' correctly you idiot

4>5>3>6>1>7>2

>tfw to dumb to keep up with the memes

I came to argue on impulse but the more I read it the more I'm inclined to agree,