Why don't we make Kaliningrad the jewish country?

Why don't we make Kaliningrad the jewish country?

>In Europe, safe from angry muslims
>About the same size as Israel
>A culturally important part of Germany, home of Kant, sufficient humiliation and repayment then

Name one single bad part of this plan

NO

Lithuanians don't need anymore reasons to kill themselves.

>russia offers Kaliningrad back to Germany
>Germany refused
>Didn't want a Russian minority

They already have Israel so what's the point?

Is Kaliningrad nicer or worse than normal russia? It is seperated so I assume it must be different

Because they won't win
It's pretty shit, they bombed it to the ground and replaced it with commie blocks

If there were any justice in the world then Kaliningrad would have been the jewish state, yes.

>In Europe
will destroy europe
>safe from angry muslims
will invite muslims

Implying jews would ruin their state with that shit

It used to be a nice place. Then the commies/niggers came and gutted it with a little help with Winston "I hate white people" Churchill

they would ruin the states around it like they already did in middle east.

Could be. But there is a chance that they would like to expand their territory there as well. Like they do in Israel now and their "Greater Israel" wet dream.

Russia already has the Jewish autonomous oblast and it's not in Kaliningrad

I have better idea desu

How about New York instead. You already have 6 million Jews.

By niggers do you mean Slavs? Because I would have guessed there aren't many nogs there

Our old regions now occupied by Slavs have gone to shit as well, so I can sympathize with Germans in this regard.

No, we do.

Fuck off, there's already too many Jews there.

My grandma lived there until '45 or so. It's commie shit now, but back then it was beautiful.

America is already the Jewish country.

That's not the promised land.
The god given one.
They want this specific piece of land, you can twist this in any side that will never change that.

look at the shill
all shills are kikes, post holohoax busting anti kike propaganda in every shill thread while sageing

Fuck off. I live in Kaliningrad you filthy burger. We have hardly any Jews, and I'd like to keep it that way thanks.

poor polish, they will be the new Palestine