>mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22
Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb
Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-930412346-guitarra-les-paul-condor-clp-2-preta-dourada-bk-sb-gold-_JM#stayOnWeb
produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-855841810-guitarra-cort-les-paul-z-custom-1-brown-sunburst-seymour-duc-_JM
madeinbrazil.com.br/produto/guitarra-strato-tg530-woodstock-tagima-verde-surf-green-557-69158
youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE
reverb.com/item/6945646-1978-greco-the-country-artist-gretsch-country-gentleman-hollowbody-guitar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hi frends. I talk from brazil again.
So is this the guitar you say?
produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-930412346-guitarra-les-paul-condor-clp-2-preta-dourada-bk-sb-gold-_JM#stayOnWeb
I cant afford that im not rihc. I dont even have half of that. What can i get taht is good but not for people that want to showoff

I've got pic related. Thinking about getting more fuzzboxes. What should I get and why not a fuzz factory 7?

You guys say cort but its even more expensive! Do you do this on purpose?
produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-855841810-guitarra-cort-les-paul-z-custom-1-brown-sunburst-seymour-duc-_JM

Why do you have a pickguard /gg/? Are you that clumsy?

>Not having a pickguard with the plastic still on
Come one its like you dont even want to trigger the autists

>Come on! It's like you don't even want to trigger the autists…

>I cant afford that im not rihc.
do what sam does; sucking dick in a dirty corner at the favela.

Trolling is a art.

its kind fo funny how most guitars have a polyester coat which is basically indestructible outside of sandpaper and chemicals, but pickguards are still common

its a tradition/style/marketing kind of thing

What's your price range?

But its only poor people that come to those corners at night. Should i give up now?

About R$750

$60? You're not going to get much on that.

Is this good profesional one. I see lot of youtube guitar player have this one
madeinbrazil.com.br/produto/guitarra-strato-tg530-woodstock-tagima-verde-surf-green-557-69158

Never heard of it. Couldn't tell you.

>polyester

Who can i ask about guitars that knows something then? Is bass better to play..does cost more?

The pickguards original purpose wasn't to protect, but was a cheap way to hide routing cavities.

In your price range, anything you get is going to be about the same.

So it will be good profesional guitar then?

sure

I'm about to buy my first guitar and have no brand loyalty (yet). Of the guitar manufacturers you've owned before, which did you like most? Like least?

Just get something for around $200 at guitar center
The brand name is irrelevant

>tvperu
dont you have a dota game to mess peruano !

>PRS
Nice guitar bodies, just "okay" standard hardware. Overpriced for what you get but their bodies and finishes are really nice.
>BC Rich
Decent sound, ugly guitars, some of the finishes are nice. All their lower priced stuff is trash.
>Fender
Great. I've never played a bad Fender; as far as feel, comfort, weight, etc, it's all precise and IMO excellent. Versatile guitars, too.
>Godin
Underappreciated. MIA quality for what most charge for MIChina or MIM. Best bang for buck if your store has them.
>Epiphone
Okay I guess but bad QC. Half the time you get chinkshit, half the time you get something half decent. I guess for a starter guitar they're good and cheap but expect to graduate into something good shortly after.

Liked Fender the most and hated Gibson. Other way around for my best friend though. It's all about what your preference though. A brand name sticker does make a shitty guitar good though, ignore the brand and focus more on what you want out of the thing.

Remember, it's a tool. The important part of playing is in your brain and fingers.

wow lots of typos in this, but i meant a brand name sticker DOES NOT make a shitty guitar good

Squier is decent. Don't believe the Fender hype, it's like 80% "it has Fender written on it". Get a classic vibe Squier for like $200 and blow the fuck out of $1200 MIA Fenders.

This is profesional guitar frend.

>BC Rich
I've got my eye on this

What is that, a Warlock? I've only used a Mockingbird before.

Yeah. I'm an oldfag that grew up with hairmetal. I've always wanted a Mockingbird, but BC Rich is such shit now. Plus the new headstock sucks.

Wanted a Warlock

Oh fuck boys. I've got a jazz concert tomorrow where I'm gonna solo on guitar, and I feel like I'm gonna choke tomorrow. Any tips on keeping myself motivated so I don't make a complete fool of myself?

It's too late you are already fucked

>he's not confident in himself
I have never bee not confident before a gig. You must suck.

their original purpose was to attac

Just imagine that you're cuttin' with ol' Jack Butler for Willie Browns and your souls.

> concert
CONCERTA®

Just clam down, accept what happens will happen, and don't worry yourself. You've got the music in you! youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE

A family friend of mine is a pretty prolific session musician and quite amazing. A real pro. He offered me a free guitar lesson. I've been playing two years and have never had a lesson, how should I prepare so I don't embarrass myself?

Don't assume he will already have condoms.

I'm just gonna fucking go for it. It's all I can do. I've practiced a million times over and been through gigs before, but none this big. I won't let it get to me.

My very first gig was the Whisky a fucking Go Go. I nailed it. I can do that you can nail your little jazz solo, bro.

I don't.

fender. not squier (lol), not "fender" MIM, not "fender" CIJ, but a real fender made in the usa. if you cant afford one then find a different hobby.

>b-but im just a beginner

nope, you're just poor.

>playing shows
>not making garbage bedroom pop by yourself

lmao get a load of this dood

Coworker just gave me this guitar for freee. Don’t be necessarily want it cause I’m not into playing chugga chugga sweep music so should I

a. Fix it up and sell it for like $250-$350

b. Donate it to a local music non profit or something

c. Do fuckshit to it

Seems shitty to sell something someone gave you as a gift. He could have sold it but he chose to give it to you.

3.6 Brazil Bux? Isn't that $2.50 american?

>poly-european finish

It was given to him by some friend as well, he doesn’t want it at all and explicitly said he didn’t care what I did with it. We even discussed smashing it.

>fender
Spotted the poorfag not owning Gibson

Sing your solos

First guitar, how'd I do? Keep in mind my """""research""""" was just play a bunch of guitars and find one that sounded nice and was less than 500.

if you like it then you did great

Epiphone is for naive """faggots""" who post like """this"""

Put some humbucker sized p90s in it and play nu-male music with it, the nu male crowd will appreciate the irony

I’ll put you down for option c.

My friend sent me this, said it was a good beginner song to learn. The thing is I can't read music. What song is this so I can watch a video to get an idea of the tempo?

Probably pretty good as a first guitar as long as you like it. Look up setup specs for a Eli/Gibson SG and give it a proper setup. Later on you can easily upgrade the components on it if you want

this post further proves my point about how the look of a guitar is the most important aspect of it.
you could:
>sell the emg's for $50 a piece on ebay.
>put some duncan's in there
>set it up to play great
>play only your style on it
>enjoy a free guitar

Where do you think you are? None of us can read music.

fender the most for electric

the metal guitar brands I like the least

also never buy a danelectro or a squier

Just got a Wampler Tumnus. Now what? Am I git gud?

if you want a good starter guitar, jackson and esp have some good budget ones for under $400

>poly-amorous finish

>if you can’t afford a made in America Fender you need to find a new hobby
>being poor should be a barrier to entry for an art form

thats right fag

dont dumb down the art because youre poor as shit

w/o knowing what sounds you like it's hard to give a rec. Heavy or twangy? Clean or dirty? There are a lot of options in the $3-500 range that can give you a good sound. Just have to know what you ant so we can pair your expectations to the tool.

xD lulz :p

Buy an acoustic guitar and git gud

I don't know what kind of music I'd end up playing, but I really like Dire Straits, Blue Oyster Cult, Deep Purple, John Denver, Cream, things like that.

At the entry level, it really doesn't matter. Go to a music store and try out the styles available. If you have a friend who plays guitar, have them come with you and check the cheap guitars for a decent action and a straight neck.

You can spend 200 bucks and get something that'll last years, or it'll be scrap with severe issues. If you don't have a buddy, just buy something with some quality control, like a Yamaha or Epiphone. Learn to do all your own work as soon as possible, if you don't want to be limited to retarded 1k+ instruments made by companies who don't know what they're doing. Then you can buy chink clones, fix them, and wind up with fantastic instruments for almost no money.

A 3 dollar guitar sounds pretty shit

This.

I got a Chibson Les Paul off Alibaba and after a quick setup and new tuners, I got something very playable for about $200 all-in. Gonna get some new pickups and I'll have a stellar guitar for under $500, rivaling some $2000+ guitars.

reverb.com/item/6945646-1978-greco-the-country-artist-gretsch-country-gentleman-hollowbody-guitar
muh penis

Also check Craigslist or Facebook marketplace, a lot of people are braindead when it comes to estimating resale value.

You can often find true gems for 50%+ off the MSRP. I got a Gibson Les Paul from an old lady whose son died for like $150. Thankfully the idiot listed it as a "The Paul" or else someone else would have scooped it.

That's a perfect mix of both. Knopfler and Cream are twangy strats. BOC and DP are chimeyer Les Paul style. And Denver is acoustic. If you want best of all (electric) worlds a Peavey T-60 is easily the best. They can be had for $400 on ebay if you're patient but $5-700 is more to be expected. If you really want to stick to those sounds get a MIMvor Jap Strat and an Epiphone LP custom. If you want only one guitar, pick you're primary sound and make do.

Just starting out, find a sound that you like and learn how to manipulate it. Pick one of the above and play it.

Why do you pretend to be different people

Thanks for showing up. Great point.

not gonna lie, like 50% of the posts in this thread are just me larping

Set your metronome to 90. If you can’t readrhythm go look up some free Vic Firth rudiments and reading type shit.

This has fucking tabs and it's all power chords

What do you have to play?

No problem.

How the fuck do you change to a barre chord quickly and still have it ring out properly? Shit's impossible.

Practice. It's not like you have to barre every note.

Seems like the practice is just ingraining the bad barre. I'm getting faster at it but not any more accurate.

you can find a condor clp2s for 800~1200 reais on ML

Are you too inept to practice accuracy too?

ur practicing wrong then

Looks a bit thinner than your average warlock, maybe it's just me

Perhaps.
How would you practice then?

practice with proper technique (making it ring out properly). if it's slower at first, then be so.

Yamaha Pacifica is best guitar for the money.

Peavey Bandit is best amp for the money.

Line 6 M9 is the best effects unit for the money.

can yamaha pacificas be professional guitars?

why?

Affirmative.