Krystal
Cosima

Wifey Tier:
Alison

Top tier:
Helena

Too Pure For This World Tier:
Beth

Allison is the most entertaining character. This show stopped being entertaining though

>Big tits tier:
but they are all the same actress

imagine to be all they pusy slave... wow what a duty and honor that would be

By the way if your answer wasn't Helena or Alison you're literally objectively wrong, so really you're being asked for who you think the third best one is.

I dont watch the show, but bottom left is cutest.

I watched the first season, Soccer mom was easily the best.

Is this still on? Only made it through the first season then gave up. Is it worth watching?

Cosima and Krystal canonically have the bigger tits than the others (Cosima likely eats more junk food and is chubbier, Krystal has implants).

Guess who

Yes

Bottom left, and top middle.

No, not relay. First season was OK, but then I just stopped caring for the show and never looked back.

While it's a cute shot of Helena it's not very representative of her look

Next you're going to say that Alison doesn't have the best tummy, and Sarah doesn't have the best ass.

That's exactly what happened for me, watched maybe two episodes of the second season then forgot about it.

I would never say such a thing

I like it. Third season got a little tangled in itself but it was back on track in the fourth.
The fifth season is intended to be the final one so it'll wrap up properly instead of getting cut short.

What would be the differences between being at the mercy of Sarah, Alison, Helena or Cosima.

I won't say Rachel because the show already demonstrated what she does with partners.

I enjoy Sarah's rough slag-ness.

A L L I S O N

and i surprisingly liked Rachel too. maybe its the way she talks.

before or after pencil to the brain

>Come in for deer, user

How about Helena-as-Alison?

The place I used to volunteer at is right next to where the police station would be.
Also, Dthe guy that played aniel, Rachel's bodyguard, was my combat teacher for a year. I could only assume that all Helena's moves were taught by that dude.

Tatiana has the straightest mouth I've ever seen. It's why she always looks slightly sad unless she has a huge smile.

I love her

CUTE

>clone a girl
>pick an ugly one
come on
i know hollywood are pedophiles but if they're gnna have yougn girls in starring roles can't they pick hot ones?
youtube.com/watch?v=9SUrN3Nkp2k

She's clearly not ugly.

Cosima
Fight me

She is so pretty

the second season fucked everything up by adding like 40 characters in the first 2 episodes.
all i wanted to see was more clone hiding hijinks

They've only added two regular clones since the first season. There were a couple of one-offs here and there but all the main clones are from the first season.

>Take off your p....paaa.....pants, user

>you're having sex and she randomly breaks into Helena's voice

Sarah, why not?

qt

Gayfu ftw
>she can ACT

thighs

>geeky scientist lesbian clone
You still have all of me.

it somehow makes your dick even harder
might be the absolute terror response

It's funny. Usually I just hate that hair on white girls.

>Oooh ah, I'm Canadian and I'm having sex, eh.
>Postive affirmation of my current intercourse with you, Tatiana Maslany
>YOU LOOK LIKE ROAST PIG
>Huh?
>YOU SHOULD NOT THREATEN BABIES
>I'm scared and aroused
>BAAAAAAAH

The REAL question is which clone-playing-another-clone is the best?

>Sarah-as-Beth
>Alison-as-Sarah
>Sarah-as-Alison
>Sarah-as-Cosima
>Sarah-as-Rachel
>Cosima-as-Alison
>Helena-as-Sarah
>Helena-as-Alison
>Rachel-as-Sarah
>Sarah-as-Krystal
>Helena-as-Sarah-as-Beth

I just realized there has never been an Alison as Helena.

This is god tier clone-fu.

>when I was seven the nun said I had devil inside me
>now I have hard cock inside me

It is clearly Helena-as-Alison

We've got one more season to go, fingers crossed.

fucking spoilers

Welcome to literally three minutes into the first episode.

Emmy award winning smile

>beth
>burned coal

>pure

Sarah: severe physical abuse where she hits you with an ash tray as you fuck, calls you a right bloody wanker innit m8 in her sexy accent

Alison: tight bondage, heavy discipline, verbal humiliation, slapping, ordering you around and dripping hot glue on your chest, and that's before you've even gotten into bed

Helena: extreme chastity where she'll kill you if you try to masturbate or do anything sexual with her before marriage which is sinful, knifeplay where she cuts angel wings into your back, foodplay where you please her by giving her new foods to try as you cuddle, animalplay where she makes various animal noises for you in a non-sexual way

Cosima: lesbian cuckolding where she makes you watch Delphine fuck her while she tells you all about how a woman can please her better than a pathetic male piglet ever could, if you're a good boy they might let you suck their fingers clean of pussy juice afterwards

Beth: cop roleplay where she handcuffs you and interrogates you with orgasm denial to make you confess what a naughty boy you've been

Krystal: sissyfication where she ties you to a chair in her salon after closing hours and puts make-up on you, a big curly blonde wig, paints your nails and crossdresses you

M.K.: blackmail where she hacks your computer and finds out all your pathetic secrets and forces you to jerk off for her on webcam which she records and uses to blackmail more and more degrading tasks out of you, might show you her tits on cam if you give into her demands

Tony: pegging and genderplay, he'll make you cum from prostate stimulation while calling you a faggot

Charlotte: nothing you sick pedo freak

only submissive option is Felix

>also, when you're with Sarah, Felix pops his head into the room for a moment to sass you

you had to go and ruin it by putting tony and felix in it :^(

Felix is a freebie, you don't have to be gay for that.

you mean for not having anything for charlotte

I think I'll take the ashtray. I would be down for (and on) Helena if the carving wings part wasn't though

>Krystal
also ballbusting
someone post the webm of her kicking fat husband guy in the nuds

>You will never bend Alison over the washing machine

Gotta go Allison followed by Beth and Krystal

joke's on MK I'll technically have already seen her tits with one of the others

Allison is the best clone. Any other opinion is stupid as fuck.

More OB webms pls

Poor Donnie, life is suffering

especially if you have Alison doing the cardio workout with the hip hop dancing

In an alternate universe, Tatiana was cast as Jyn Erso.

Can someone please for gods sake tell me what is the appeal of this show?

It was recommended to me by a female childhood friend in 2014 I watched the first 5 episodes and just quit.

Extremely drawn out and boring I couldn't see the appeal.

For the waifus (technically one waifu).

Hope everyone knows Dane Dehaan got got fuck her and suck on her tits in some indie film out next year

this what white people be like

A reminder that she could have been Sarah Connor in Terminator Genisys

>slavshitter

Alison is my favorite.

There is literally nothing wrong with wearing a tracksuit

Her smile is the cutest

kek

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTT

is it rape if you impersonate your clone and the person thinks they're fucking them as they fuck you?

what do you think tatiana maslany's pusy toots smell like? me, i think like cabbage and pork egg rolls

>it's a helena dresses up like cosima and gets delphine to eat her out episode