sponebob greenday mashups

This is a great thread idea. Do me.

Deadmau5
Shitty indie

youtube.com/watch?v=Byz94fkwf6U

Kpop, you also tell people about how you listen to it like it's a big deal

Wrong, but looking at myself, i understand why you would say that

You hate hip hop and trap.

Jesus christ, is it because of the doctor who poster? I was into it in middle school im just too much of a lazy robot to do anything about removing it

youtube.com/watch?v=208llBGfElE

anything 40- 60s

Nice facial structure, shitty haircut

and don't come back

Something really edgy
You also look like you cut yourself.

Woah didn't know Sup Forums was a superficial board of chads that bullied virgins

Your pretty much all fuckin wrong. Im into progressive rock, and doom metal. Also jazz despite how much hate it gets on here. Hip hop is all right. Trap is trash. And the only 60s stuff i can think of that im really into is the beach boys

OP here just clarifying this isn't me

Where the fuck have you been the whole time?

Your pretty much all fuckin wrong. Im into progressive rock, and doom metal. Also jazz despite how much hate it gets on here. Hip hop is all right. Trap is trash. And the only 60s stuff i can think of that im really into is the beach boys

Am i getting bullied by a bunch of indie fags rn? What has my life come to

Are you Nazbol OP?

If you aren't then GTFO and don't come back. Sup Forums is a Nazbol colony. You look like a dirty bourgeoise.

FUCKING KEK! 3 YEAR OLD FACEBOOK MEME

you look like me and I don't like it.