Best videogame licensed soundtracks of all time?

best videogame licensed soundtracks of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FYnDbfzvrkU
youtube.com/watch?v=eN1ZYVLczWw&list=PL1B2609BD77EF9088
open.spotify.com/user/jayray256/playlist/360ndr3nLW7uabHzvckXf6
youtube.com/watch?v=1unm0LS10ao
youtube.com/watch?v=t9nocjg2OLI&ab_channel=Toskweeze
youtube.com/watch?v=C5kluAgG6qE
youtube.com/watch?v=ABXga9y0B3I
youtu.be/_2MZ-V6xcfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mDWdYlaGaiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=FYnDbfzvrkU

New Vegas has better music than 3.

half ambient used in new vegas is copied from f3, also
>le big iron cowboy mewseek maymay
kek

these so called video games are so gay

The classical radio from Fallout 4 was amazing

Highly recommend another listen through, it’s on Spotify

Also Civ 5

Halo 2 has a really great soundtrack, especially the Mausoleum and Delta Halo suites

>inb4 hm2

no it wasn't. it was just meme songs "LOL APOCOLYPSE XD XD XD" NO MOOD, NO TONE JUST MEMES

>tips fedora and politely blocks your path

sorry but NV is better than 3 in every way and if you disagree you have shit taste.

>posts anime
>2018

Alan Wake

>2018
>doesn't post anime

every videogame music thread until they re-release the game

youtube.com/watch?v=eN1ZYVLczWw&list=PL1B2609BD77EF9088

BIG IRON

any EA Sports/BIG game
open.spotify.com/user/jayray256/playlist/360ndr3nLW7uabHzvckXf6

He said the classical radio, with instrumental classical music

3 and 4 are way more Reddit than NV

doom

*Blocks your path*

>Hold it right there cowboy, that isn't Fallout 4 GOTY Edition. I suggest you change that immidiately before before something bad happens

*has sex with his wife*

Madden 2007
Need For Speed Ubderground
Crono Cross
Anything Final Fantasy

step aside folks, the real GOAT coming through

bhjnm,./?.,klmhnbguycdresxazw`rzguvbhjnkml,kmfvcdrsxazwesxl;./ljmhnubgyftvbgyhnl.;'/fingers crush my head gouge my eyes you want me blind inside you no hope for me in a place of our complacency black hole ive seen this all before black hole fkhds;fdsbfdjvdafjdvafadvfawgdbsfagwefbgrrtqrgesrtrbgtb

You are actually fucking dumb

fuck u

Correct franchise, wrong game.

obsidianfag

fuck licensed soundtracks. original is always better

youtube.com/watch?v=1unm0LS10ao

youtube.com/watch?v=t9nocjg2OLI&ab_channel=Toskweeze

Don't think it'll happen unfortunately. Ubisoft wont do it unless they can put a season pass on it and universal is gonna be a fuckhead about it because its "their property' so just buy a used xbox 360 or hope the people doing that emulator get shit in working order soon.

this is honestly one of the most haunting soundtracks in any videogame. Complete isolation, loneliness and hopelessness

Not him but obsidian is one of the few game studios with good writers and don't shove ideology or retarded romance shit down your throat all the time. the only thing they suck at is building a game that isn't buggy as shit.

Didn't the guy who wrote NV leave obsidian not too long ago though?

I agree. I like Obsidian a lot and have played his latest RPGs but to say NV has better licensed OST it's just bullshit. Although NV is better at everything else

How has this not been posted yet

No idea, I don't follow games closely anymore. too bad if he did

Was just about to post this.

Every fucking song in every Tony Hawk game shits on every other game posted on here.

I'm getting too old for this board.

youtube.com/watch?v=C5kluAgG6qE

American Wasteland introduced me to DFA1975.
All of the games were bangin.

THPS3 made me realize that AFI was actually pretty fucking dope back in the day. Then they became pretty Hot Topic core.

Also, motherfucking NWA in THPS4.

Slightly off-topic but does anyone know why Autechre ended up not doing the soundtrack to pic related? Could've been sweet. the guy who ended up doing it still did a great job though

>licensed

But Hotline is mostly licensed stuff. Hotline 1 less so, but Hotline 2 is like at least 80% licensed.

My nigga.

Also, Gothic 3.

thats one of the few i never played, so i cant say. but american wasteland minus the fall out boy and my chemical romance cover songs is the last good one.

sing the sorrow is the last listenable afi record

>licensed

Pic related.

Fallout 1&2 soundtracks ambient music > le crazy old people music Fallout 3 radio music

True. They were starting to get a little Hot Topicky on STS but it was actually super catchy and the melodies are sick. My second fav album of theirs.

Nah NV just took what was good about 3 and refined it, but that doesn't mean it has the same creative freshness at 3 had

the story and characters were more creative than anything bethesda has ever done

Fuck off to Sup Forums or talk about the music.

no thanks, Sup Forums sucks

>using this image in a seemingly negative manner

Sup Forums sucks, too. And you're making it worse. This isn't the place to talk about your particular hobby.

>not greenpath

youtube.com/watch?v=ABXga9y0B3I

i think GTA: San Andreas and Fallout: New Vegas have had a pretty big influence on Sup Forums's music taste as a whole and made a lot of "everything except rap and country!" kids see the error of their ways

yeah, a few posts of people talking about video games is making this board filled with waifu faggotry and threads about "normalfags" is really ruining this board. also you're making it worse by complaining about it so you should probably stop posting.

isn't it mostly just buttrock?

Fuck I forgot to say that this wasn't a licensed one but I love it and I didn't found another videogame soundtrack thread on the catalog

Do you know what licensed means?

>all these retards replying to this guy thinking that f3 is in any way shape and form better than nv
holy fuck i knew Sup Forums were a bunch of plebs but not this bad

*Teleports behind you both*

I really like Sonic.

Every other reply is objectively wrong. Sorry guys. :/

IN THE SHADOOOW OF THE VALLEEYYY

BLUEE MOOON ...

Never really cared for TBC ost. Cata's my favorite, Wotlk is nice too. Legion's got some nice stuff.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALLLL MYYYY LIIIIIIIFE

Thissss
youtu.be/_2MZ-V6xcfQ

apparently it's coming along alright on the PS3 emulator, might have to give it a try

youtube.com/watch?v=mDWdYlaGaiI
>TURN THAT

just listen to Anamanaguchi albums you nerds (Power Supply is my best rec)

"no"