How far can you get before turning it off?

How far can you get before turning it off?
This poor, poor man...
youtube.com/watch?v=WDYz4C5mxjs

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2397241/Brendan-Fraser-accused-ex-wife-hiding-earnings-reduce-50k-monthly-alimony-payments.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why did he call his role in "The Field" a cameo?

Surely he has more than just 10 minutes of screen time if he had to travel all the way to India...

r...r..right?

The JUST meme is not funny anymore to me. Something must be done.

holy fuck

he is a broken down man with no confidence
(,_, ) literally me.

Do you think........ he saw the memes

>cut my life into pieces
>THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

dude, i hope not.
agreed. seriously, what can we do?

this is fucking horrible

HE NEEDS OUR HELP

JUST

This is your fault Sup Forums
You JUSTed him
And now you see a JUSTed man doing an interview

Clearly burnt out from drugs

Jesus christ what it us that did this to him?

I think the just fuck my shit up meme is really what made him into a broken man. I see obvious signs of mental health issues.

>Did he deserve it?

Its over

It's mainly is fucking ex wife who has been draining him from life with the amount of cash he has to pay her.

Did you read about it? He went to court, trying to get the judge to lower the alimony because he couldn't afford it.

Brendan seriously needs our help and all you people do is shout "JUST" nonestop without actually doing something

THIS ISN'T A FUCKING JOKE!!

FUCK

Can we GoFundMe him?

What have we done

welp you broke my heart today

getting offline

I'm honestly sadden now, wtf.

he is high as fuck.

KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST DIVORCE

this

About 15 minutes

kek

I thought this guy was a funny meme, then I found out his fucking alimony is $900,000 a fucking year. Jesus Christ the poor guy, women are the worst

chamcham

AND IF THE SHIT IS FUCKED UP
I WILL COVER MY EYES
FOR IF AFTON RETURNS THEN
50,000 WILL PAY
AND AS THE COURT ORDER IS FALLING DOWN
IT CRASHED INTO THIS BANK ACCOUNT
AND WITH THAT ALIMONY UPON THE GROUND
I HEAR BRENDAN SCREAMING OUT

Pic related, his Ex-wife.

This EVIL harpy ruined his life.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2397241/Brendan-Fraser-accused-ex-wife-hiding-earnings-reduce-50k-monthly-alimony-payments.html

>obvious signs of mental health issues
Yeah, this worries me. This kills me, actually.
>Did he deserve it?
Fuck no. Nobody deserves this

I mean, when you see him laugh to himself and then look around to make sure if the joke was ok and then smile a little and look at the floor.

Christ. Killing me inside rn

Assassination WHEN?

EVERYBODY ON Sup Forums MUST WATCH THE EPISODES HE APPEARS IN ONLY.

Its very important that we only watch his episodes, so the ratings show they he is the one drawing in the viewers.

can we seriously help him at all in any way? i really can't stand seeing him like this

On a very small level, i guess cut the JUST meme. Or just demonize his ex wife instead.

The guy is having a breakdown.

Someone needs to kill this bitch. Not just for Brendan, but for men all across America WHO JUST WANT TO SEE THEIR FUCKING KIDS

he can't see his kids?

>Or just demonize his ex wife instead.

This. Turn her into a meme, a harpy meme or something.

The JUST meme is no longer funny to me. I just want him to get better.

Go to IMDB or any other review website, go to The Affair page of the page for any other show he's in. Rate any episode he's in as a 10 and any episode he's not in as a 0. If enough of us do it they'll think the people only like Brendan Fraser. It's small, but it might help out a bit.

How can we fuck her up?

no the bitch won't let him see his kids

what's sadder is brendan is probably living worse than celebs who've had their entire life savings stolen by bernie madoff

this is the most fucked up part. you can be broke and live your life. hell, most of us do.

stripping someone of their kids is disgusting.

Always remember:

a woman

will never

love you

for YOU

that way that you love her for HER

we'll curse her with meme magic

Does Brendan remind anyone of Cricket? His hair transplant doesn't look too bad though, or maybe its just make up/hair fibers?

My god listening to him talk he sounds like a man who's repeatedly been beaten over and over every time he's tried to get up.

His time has passed. Herd he was a diva anyway.

If I get 77378989 then she gets killed in car accident next year

Damn this isn't even funny anymore. Why is he so shook up over an interview with a literal nobody?

Anyone else notice this guy at the end of the video?

>JUST FUCK MY FACE UP

UH OH - this vid is less than a day old and the view rates are really climbing fast

Looks like this is going pretty viral, doesn't spell good news for Brendo's self esteem.

He is def going to see it and everyone is going to ask him why he's so pissed off! The guy narrating the vid even mentions Afton!! Just fuck my shit up!!!!!

I seriously couldn't make it 1 min into the actual interview. He was so nervous.

What do you think hes doing right now?

>Does Brendan remind anyone of Cricket
IASIP Cricket? Dunno Cricket has a sort of resigned joy to his misery, Bredan just seems broken.

JUST FUCK AFTON'S SHIT UP

All made by retarded mexican Sup Forumstards called dannyboytbh

uhh that's a really popular youtuber dumbass

Hello ChamCham/Brendan

(you)

Soul: gone

wat?

how are you this desperate for (you)s? jesus christ

Fuck off to /r/SAVEBRENDAN dannyboytbh.

He cant walk off like this

no really wtf r u on about little sperg?

>being this triggered

JUST

He needs to shave his head and reinvent himself.

Are these views all dannyboytbh too dumbass?
Face it schmuck, the meme of Brendo being a washed up loser is about to go big time. It was always waiting to break out and now its time has come.

Go cry somewhere like Brendan is right now

"Let me die"

Oh shit! Its Real Spic Hours! Hit that Gusto button if you're a DANNYBOYTBH!!!!!!!!
EL JUSTO mi amigos!!!

kys sperg, no-one knows wtf you are talking about pls go back

stop inflicting your autism upon us

AI AI AI

EL PESTERED DANNYBOYTBH

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA BUENO MEMEO

DANNYBOYTBH DOES IT AGAIN

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

>you must be 18+ to post on this site

>Retard is spazzing out

JUST

Yeah, shame that the Mexican dannyboytbh-tier high school kids who spam JUST never got that message.

jajajjajaajajajja

JUST
U
S
T

>Mexican dannyboytbh
seriously who the fuck is this guy? why are you under the impression everyone knows who he is?

Surely the alimony payments must be almost over now, right? I thought they couldn't last more than half the length of marriage?

Also... Brendan Renaissance when? Has anyone seen this show he's plugging? Is he good in it?

He certainly doesn't seem to have the old Brendan charisma anymore.

Here's you're (you) fagatron

Sorry Brendan thread derailed. Maybe next time

lol, one underage sperg doesn't derail a thread breh

is it your first day?

JUST

yea its not bad, Brendan being sad af isn't really bad for his acting, probably helps, gives him gravitas

Is this dannyboytbh?

Holy shit. He sounds like he just had to endure watching someone close to him die.

All is lost

While the JUST meme gets pretty annoying and is a shitty meme co-opted from black twitter, this guy right here is at least 1,000 times more autistic than any memeposter on this fucking site. Holy shit, end your life.

As for the OP, this video is just sad. I feel bad for the guy honestly, memes aside. He was quite good in The Affair and still has it as an actor, and is probably even better than before now that he understands real suffering on an emotional level. It's fucking hard to watch honestly and I hope he gets more work.

I'm going to say yes, I'm still not clear if this shit-skin is for or against Brendan but I guess our resident sperg will tell us

I would have to agree

everyone watch the Quiet American and give it 5 stars

>go to his official website

>needs adobe flash 7

we already know what you look like dannyboytbh

Why do you have such an obsession with a young boy?

why are you trying to force this random shit-skin on us? nobody gives a fuck ok? leave find someone who cares, just why?

>being this obsessed

JUST