Daily Reminder:

In the last 30 days there were 219 Islamic attacks in 31 countries, in which 2209 people were killed and 2124 injured.

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
worldometers.info/world-population/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Water is wet

you are doing a nice work, stop pretending is your country that fund terrorist

#notallmuslims

say it with me
>religion of peace

NOT

ALL

ALL

How does it feel like living next to an African colony, yet most people can't differentiate between you two?

It's because of the west and our pressuring of LGBT folk ;^)

Fucking white right-wing Christians

Do you have some kind of compiled sauce?

ISOLATED.
INCIDENTS.

source?

Source plz

citation?

Serious question:

How do I argue this point. Almost everyone I know is liberal because Im young. How do I deal with the "dont let one bad apple spoil the bunch" argument?

If you have a bunch of apples, and one is rotten, you throw the whole bag away. Or you look super close at every single apple in the bag to make sure it isn't even a tiny bit rotten before you eat it.

Personally I'd remove all the rotten apples from the orchard, cut down all the trees that are growing rotten apples with an axe and burn them.

I'd chop them all up with an axe and burn them.

Don't use the argument; it's a tired analogy that can be too universally applied to everything.

The problem is that it doesn't matter if not all Muslims are bad. The problem is that the ones who ARE bad, are bad expressly BECAUSE of Islam. When they kill, they're doing it as a means of punishing people who have broken their religious laws. When they attempt to justify their actions, they point to their holy book. The point is that radical Islam is bad because it's a direct consequence of Islam.

That's the first line of attack. The second is this:
The Bible has a lot of archaic passages in it (mostly in the old testament) that advocate things like stoning disobedient children and banning homosexuality. But more important than the central text of a religion, is what the religion's adherents actually believe, and how many of them have a literal interpretation of its most barbaric laws. As it turns out, there are very few Christians who actually treat the bible like it's word-for-word correct, and I don't know of any christians who still stone women to death. Islam, however, is practiced by millions of people who not only interpret the Qur'an literally, but act on it as well. Islam is unique in that this respect. There is extensive Pew research data indicating that in fact the majority of Muslims in the world are radical enough to be incompatible with Western values. Look at the data for yourself, a quick google search will yield shocking results.

In the end, your argument is this:
>It's true, not all Muslims are bad, but the ones who are, are bad BECAUSE of Islam, and the ones who aren't, are good IN SPITE of Islam.

The less dedicated of a Muslim you are, the less radical. That's a fact. And that has very bad implications for Islam.

Sauce faggot

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

still not all muslims

Gonna need sause, OP

in the last 24 hours 344,683 people where born

and 144,397 people have died

overall population growth for today is 200,466

>note these numbers change every second

worldometers.info/world-population/

Thanks, this is rad. I'm off to offend a friend of two.

Two posts above you

>b-but what about RADICAL CHRISTIANS!?

desu the crusades were pretty radical senpai

I agree with your statement here, and the apple thing is tired. But he specifically asked how to counter the apple argument. And I'm sure anyone he talks to wouldn't have the patience or brains to listen to your retort.

Dominican embassy is close to my dentist's office and boy they are black as night.

In the last 30 days there were 1,109 drone attacks in 9 Muslim countries, in which... we will never know because our media loves gay Orlandans.