>now that all the hard work is done they're trying to get rid of us
>they're going to reap the benefits of our labor while they dindu nuffin
>yfw it's working

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ho2JXkY74uY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let it happen.

When the world has gone to shit, those of us who are left have something to point at.

Our very own little holocaust, if you will.

Past that point, we'll have something to point at. "Look what happened when we let you rule."

You're implying they won't finish the job. White countries are known for their compassion, where as other races always prioritize their own. It's why our genocides will always fail, and it's why theirs won't.

yes, give up! :^]

That's a possibility, not a certainty.
In my view, western civilization is so far gone that nothing can be done, unless it is miraculously transformed into a genocidal autocracy - which will never happen.

You're acting as if we'll be hunted like a pack of animals around the globe. We won't.
We'll get usurped, out-bred and eventually ignored. That's when something new can start.

> white men create western civilization
Since when Jews became white?

Pretty much all genocides were ended because a white man intervened somewhere. When we're the ones dying, no one will intervene.

The French/Belgians ended Rwanda
The French/British/Russians ended the Armenian one
The USA ended the one in Bangladesh

>discussing culture
>posts a picture of Einstein

>women and shitskins sit back while white men create western civilization
what?

germanics creating western civilization?

what the fuck germanics?

where did you learn this?

if i remember it was greeks and romans who created western civilization, you germanics destroyed it

you germanics are a menace and a plague

>In my view, western civilization is so far gone that nothing can be done, unless it is miraculously transformed into a genocidal autocracy
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
>- which will never happen.
;_;

Given the history of mankind, an actual world-wide genocide is extremely unlikely.

its true but romans and greek were white(but nonwhites lived in their civilizations too)

are you this brainwashed?
what the fuck?
what non lived in their civilizations?

Romans and greeks were white you retard.
A vast majority of the roman emperors were blond and blue-eyed.

>all genocides were ended because a white man intervened somewhere. When we're the ones dying, no one will intervene.
all?

i didnt know germanics were this stupid

what about your genocided?
you stopped the armenian genocide after turks killed 1.5 million?
you germanics suffer superiority complex, i understand, you were garbage and animals before the romans, even they wanted to exterminated you

>A vast majority of the roman emperors were blond and blue-eyed.
we wux romans and shit

Read it and weep you fucking monkey.

hahahaha
that is lie so you germanics can feel better about yourself

they werent pale nor blonde

join the reich
or allah ackbar your enemy

As long as there europeans on this planet we will not give up. I'd rather die than witness my country being "enriched".

Look at the sources. Actual references from the time.

It's okay, buddy. I'm sure your ancestors managed to produce a banana-boat or something to the like. Sweet tech.

i laugh everytime i read that
internet thug

there isnt any reference, anyone can do that

keep trying germanic but no one will believe you

gayboi

>slaves built the roman empire
>oh shit iz you saying we wuz..

who the fuck are you?

It's right there you fucking I D I O T.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble. It's pretty normal for you people to take credit for some other races achievements.

>it's that one dominican poster with the mental disorder
lol

just look at this brown ones. they are arabs/northern africans, they arent white

And then they will watch it crumble to dust all around them, they maintain and care for nothing.

The future will become hellish with out us

whatcha gonna do bout it?, white boi

Because innocent people don't deserve to be ruled by Jews.

but romans werent white
>It's pretty normal for you people to take credit for some other races achievements.
but im not you stupid germanic

read my post again, im just saying ancient romans werent pale and blonde

Australia will save Europe. Screen cap this.

t. dominican republic whiteness expert

Any white nation not currently invaded to the point where white extermination will happen within a couple generations from demographics alone is targeted with propaganda and economic attack to get more shitskins in.

If they manage to get us all dying at roughly the same pace they win, boiling the frog and allowing no escape is their plan.

Oh okay. You're saying they weren't white, I guess that settles it then. I guess we're done here then.

WAIT.

Their own actual texts and historians of the time say they were.

So I either believe you; a retarded dominican who can face facts.

OR

I believe the romans of the time, themselves.

>civilization is of culture now
Kk, let me play my Jesus card. Your god is a Jew.

>yes goy, just let them genocide your--I mean, our--race, that'll show 'em!
You guys are out in force today huh Shlomo?

While men struggled to invent technology so we could stop clubing each other like the samoans. Women sit back

So we created more technology (social, cultural, religious, literal technology advances) and we are not so different. Women sit back

We created so much much more technology that strenght it's not even a factor, so all men could work in a factory or a farm, producing goods. Women sit back

One day we decided we invent germany, and we have to go to fight, women, after thousands of year of sitting back have to go to work to help us

We then invent more technology, to the point that everyone is free of ignorance and is able to reach and learn anything he or she wants if it's willing to. and apply that to the world and make a living and be truly free, we no longer have to club each other, we no longer need muscles as we have nuclear warheads, we displaced humanity from it's determinist locked world.

And now women are suddenly opressed

look for romans portraits in good,

Niggers will never be happy until every last white person is gone. They simply envy our success and their egos ache from how little they've accomplished, always in our shadow. They want all of us whites to die so that they can start over without being insecure. Unfortunately they'd still never accomplish anything without us

romans didnt write that shit
get over it, pigskin germanic

They'll only get a season or two of reaping without whites around to continue sowing. You really think muds can sustain this level of complexity?

hahahahahah

you germanics are so funny, you think the world revolve around you

>ancient Romans weren't pale
>southern Italians were pale before the muzzy horde came through

Whites will never be happy until every last jewish person is gone. They simply envy our success and their egos ache from how little they've accomplished, always in our shadow. They want all of us jews to die so that they can start over without being insecure. Unfortunately they'd still never accomplish anything without us

>Mediterranean tanned complexion
>Not white
You need to get out more.

have some hope, user. it's already coming full circle.
>sjws eating themselves
>mudslimes already causing instability and showing that bringing them in is unsustainable
>more and more people seeing the forest for the trees regarding MSM shilling
>rise of conservatism in the west

>southern Italians were pale before the muzzy horde came through
they werent
arabs never settled in mainland

germanics are disgusting, you say arabs raped them to believe they were pale and blonde

amazin
white is a word created based on germanics

>trying this hard

>assuming I give a fuck about jews
Because we were all living in mud huts until jews showed us how to build civilization right? Get real. Europeans built the world. Jews have contributed intellectually, but they also contribute degeneracy. If anything, you kikes are the ones who want us whites all gone

It feels so fucking good too

First of all it's not known for certain. Second he'd be an ex Jew at most.

So Suetonius, a roman historian of the time, who published his work, at the time.

You're saying that he didn't write his work?

Is it a conspiracy? When did someone alter these texts, please, tell me.

jew is not a race, retard pigskin

> Whites will never be happy until every last jewish person is gone.

What's wrong with not wanting kikes in your country? You don't want goys in Israel either.

Are only jews allowed ethnic nationalism? (Rhetorical question since you are a jew, we all know the answer.)

Suetonius was a Roman, not sure where he talked about whiteness though.

>yfw it's working

Theyll be living in ruins within three generations and cave within ten.

Ever met a female bricky?

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

Exactly, it's a culture. A culture you can renounce. No one has to be a nation destroying traitor, it's a choice to be a jew.

So diddus want to get rid of us good. Maybe we whites can go to a different planet or back to Europe and do our own thing, while they starve and blame the "racsst" white man for their low iq and not able to run civilizations.

>The future will become hellish with out us
And what of the untold millions who died in the past
youtube.com/watch?v=ho2JXkY74uY

>our labor

wut

Women weren't really allowed to do much besides homekeeping/having children for a long time. Some people still think they should only be allowed to do that, while we have female scientists actually contributing to society. Ethiopia is one of the oldest civilizations that was mentioned in the oldest of books.

Yes, there are black and female supremacists. A very small amount of them. How is it different from white people calling for genocides and nukes to be used all over the globe? Is this okay just because they're of your race?

You should keep in mind that there are female and black supremacists, but don't become paranoid and see them around every corner. If anyone says that there aren't any, they're ignorant or one of them. Work with people who want to get along and make society better.

Blaming black people and women for your own problems (and mental health issues, maybe) isn't healthy. The majority of people probably haven't even been effected by what they talk about, they just see it online and add fuel to the fire.

That's the concept of Northwest Front and Nova Europa.

Nothing brings out the cryptos quite as well as a popular Northwest front thread. The jews don't want this to happen.

Their suffering will have been for naught if Jews assume rulership, it will be a never ending horror show.

>western civilization
>albert einstein
>???
>jesus literally abandoned judaism to start christianity
russian mudslime culture everyone

>create western civilization
>us

What did you, personally, do?

Or are you claiming Newton as a kindred spirit even though you're shit at maths?

This. Loss of faith in existing culture is a big tenet of Marxism (aka Judaism).

>theirs won't
but they fail at everything

people will go innawoods, then unite and go full spartans annihilating the shitskins

Germanics were the wild version of Romans.

Greeks and Romans were inland Eurasian pony riders and cow herders like Germanics and Celts.

The difference was that Greeks and Romans traded and interacted with Middle Eastern Phoenicians.

The Roman and Greek alphabets were based on the Phoenician script.

Romans sucked at see travel when they invaded Carthage. Had to build a Navy from scratch.

Like the Hittites, the Romans were good warriors on land and on horses.

Germanics were wild man cousins of the original Romans.

Latin, Germanic, Celt languages are came from the same ancient tongue.

The languages diverged when scholars started standardizing languages.

Back in the day plebs spoke different dialects right next to each other.

Priests and the upper class spoke standardized language.

Just remember Romans and Greeks... Indo-European language speaking Eurasians that settled on the coast and were exposed to Middle Eastern seafarers and traders.

>You're implying they won't finish the job.

And then what?

These societies wouldn't have even invented the wheel yet if we didn't introduce it to them.

yeah its pretty pathetic

> implying parasites did anything other than profit from under our shadow

kek

There are people now who say that those statistics are "eurocentric" and ignore all the great things done outside of Europe even though virtually none were documented.

You can't reason with the unreasonable.

Those are Egyptian portraits, you faggot. Of the time when Egypt was sucking Roman cock like bitches.

Some Jews are J2. Who was J2? Lots of fucking Phoenicians.

Explains why so many Jews, Arabs, and people from the Mediterranean are good at business and trading.

Phoenicians were obsessed with the trade.

Inland Eurasian white man may be obsessed with building shit, engineering, strategy, tactics.

The Egyptians may have been descended from inland Eurasian pony riders obsessed with Pyramids and shiet. Monolith building crazy dudes on horseback.

Caesar had blonde hair you fucking mongrel and numerous other prominent Romans are descriped as having blue eyes.

Look up the mice experiment called "the beautiful ones"

My theory is that civilizations are the ebb and flow of life for humanity at least. As technology grows civilizations last slightly longer. As society evolves around the technology, human nature changes. Think about it. You have a majority of people acting out against a false malevolence in the form of whites. Though to a pandering soft nature it is mirror opposite. When one group added to the mix doesn't add up to a dominant culture, the culture will whither as a whole.

We are on the paradigm of technology, the one thing that remodels society. But technology (for lack of better words) is being stifled by a select few. Many technologies are not being made because there is no money in something with near perpetual energy. Thus society has stunted itself. When something is stunted, nature dictates that is lives or dies. We are dying as a species. The right people with the reigns have created a malicious maelstrom of Armageddon proportions. One collapse is all it takes now. Humans will only be more violent from here on out. There is no backpedaling in evolution, there is simply building over what already exists. I wish I could tell you all who I am or what I know but I can't. I will tell you to prepare to save your families at any cost, if you had no motivation before for yourself, take a step forward for the people who have yet to need you. In a year's time I suspect this website or maybe even Sup Forums will be gone. You can screencast this for future validation. Either way we are all on borrowed time.

That's in the ADs. There was a lot of trade with Ethiopia.

Romans started breeding with mulatto girl sex toys from Ethiopia.

They may have been the "Asian girls" of ancient times.