HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU

>HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU

that was the only bit of fan service I cringed at, seriously it would have been fine if they just walked past

this

plus now you wonder how they got away

Why does this guy not like anyone?

>Implying it wasn't the best scene in the movie

Do you even know what kino is?

A series of references does not a movie make
Unless you're Seth MacFarlane

I keked

If you had to look in the mirror every day and see that disgusting pig-like face you would kill as many people as you can

I think I was asleep during this part

I could have done without the R2 and C3po cameo as well, but overall not to fussed at how much fan service.

They could have been on their way out when they ran into them. They're wanted after all.

This was honestly so fucking embarrassing I had to shift in my seat.

is that biggs?

DUDE REFERENCE LMAO

fuck these movies

literally
>'member?

Marvel flicks sure have come a long way.

Fuck I hated that part.

Where I work, we have this regular lady who has a deformed face with a skin grafted over one of her eyes. She looks similar to that guy in OP's webm. She is easily the meanest and most bitter person who I've ever encountered. The only time I've seen her smile is at others' misfortune.

It all makes sense of how shitty and lonely of a person she is because of that psychological effect of looking like a Star Wars extra everyday.

They're wanted men

Holy shit, was this actually in the flick? Dog shit confirmed.

Who are they ?

'MEMBER THE CANTINA SCENE?
'MEMBER THAT ALIEN WITH THE ASS-MOUTH AND THE DEFORMED GUY THAT DIDN'T LIKE LUKE? MEMBER THEM?
WELL WE MEMBER, HERE YOU GO STAR WARS FANS, THIS IS FOR YOU! WE MEMBER LOL NICE REFERENCE RIGHT GUISE?

Glad I didn't see it

Cameos are the one thing I hate more than diversity quotas

Britfag who saw it last night. I was the only one in my theatre who sniggered at this. I was so embarrassed I had to turn it into a cough before I dropped my spaghetti and the usher asked me for my cinema licence.

Were their any Twi'leks at least or have they been fully phased out?

I'm so glad I took a piss during this scene holy shit

I laughed out loud when Cassian died.

So are references not allowed in movies anymore

because Cornelius Evazan was a male human from Alsakan who was a promising cosmetic surgeon until he became gripped by madness and began practicing "creative surgery" on his patients, leaving his victims horrifically disfigured. After information concerning his cruel medical experiments came to light, his face was hideously scarred in an encounter with a bounty hunter. The Aqualish thug Ponda Baba rescued Evazan from the hunter, following which the two formed an uneasy partnership and began smuggling spice for the Hutt crime lord Jabba Desilijic Tiure. Wanted men, Evazan assumed the alias of "Roofoo" and Baba became known as "Sawkee." While in the Holy City on Jedha, the fugitive surgeon used his ghastly medical techniques to produce an order of servants known as the Decraniated.
and he was a good friend

I saw a couple in Forest Whitaker's hideout, including a hologram of a dancer.

This kinda annoyed me. When I first heard he had a cameo, I expected him to show up in the background just walking around or something. This was jarring as fuck, they could've just simply bumped shoulders as he fades into the peripheral view of the camera.

We'll never see stripper aliens again unless it's maybe a hologram and out of focus.

I know, it's depressing.

it was too in your face. should've been shorter and happened to a background character or something while mary sue walked by and watched

Of course she has a shit personality. She's probably been made fun of/scoffed at/avoided by everyone for however long she's looked that way.

Given the time frame of RO, they have to go jump on a shuttle and fly directly to Mos Eisley.

nope because then some autists on an obscure dutch mountain climbing board might be upset lol

considering this series takes place in an entire galaxy, there sure are a lot of ASTOUNDING coincidences