Post your last 5

Post your last 5

don't know any of that fucking music

I know St Vincent but that's it. I only heard that once and didn't rate it but 2 sounds pretty fair to me. That's what I gave the first single New York I think it was called.

It was alright. I found it pretty boring and nothing special at all really. Are you OP? what've you been listening to recently that's good

Yeah, Assuck?

yeah i'm basic w/e

I'll check it out in a little bit

Full marks to Boxer?

is that st vincent album cover really that lewd?

I just love everything about it, I can't think of it as anything less than a 5

It's got a butt on it

So does Yes' Going for the One, a naked one even, but that one isn't hidden to those not logged in I'm pretty sure

apparently. I'm not giving this website my DOB though to get rid of it. Recc of a good japanese album with anime on the cover?

you could just lie about the date though

Check out pic related, 惡の花譜

Court order. It violates probation. How they would know I'm not sure exactly but they do.

uh what the fuck

It's like an ankle monitor but for your computer.

and they care about whether you lie about your birthdate on the fucking internet?

Well I'm answering for the person you asked but yes. Sometimes, probation requirements involve monitored internet.

just letting ya know is not me, I am btw

I know internet monitoring by court order is a thing, what I don't get is why the fuck would the court give a shit about whether someone lies about their birthday online

the plot thickens

Well I almost beat you but we answered at the exact same second. So which is it? Are you posting from Norwegian prison?

Because fraud is a crime.

yeah I don't think something like "put in the wrong birth date while registering to an online music rating website" would make it very far in court

It doesn't have to. It's up to the probation officer. Also rym is technically social media.

it being social media makes a difference?

it's stupid any way you twist it desu

Neither of those people, but: a violation of probation is a violation of probation. The only thing keeping you from not only going back to jail but also receiving a move severe sentencing is 1) not violating any particular or your probation 2) hoping the officer/judge involved in the hearing don't have a hate-boner for you.

You have to remember that probation is a more lenient punishment for a crime you've already been found guilty of, and that it's something that can be revoke very easily because of that.

yeah I get that much, I'm just saying having that be a part of the terms is kinda silly

Depends on the crime.

haven't felt like getting new stuff recently. Just rerating old albums

I forgot how insane Distance Between Us is

>Tago Mago 9/10, Future Days 4/10
I think Tago Mago is their best but that difference in quality between the 2 albums isn't that wide

Strongly disagree with the Shlohmo picks