CUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

CUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

Rogue One had me half asleeo for the entire film until the Vader slaughter. Not because it was bad, but because i really wanted to cuddle with Jyn and the thought was so relaxing. My GOD is she a qt. So much better than that skank Dizzy Ridley. Tfw you will NEVER die with Jyn's body heat being the last thing you experience as you gice her a big hug.

Why live? :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bzBSOaf8KWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Her hair was adorable! I just want to brush one side of it behind her ear and kiss her on the cheek.

All Dizzy is good for is swallowing mt cum, but Jyn i would marry. MARRY! and give her foot rubs and bubble baths and go to sleep every night holding her tight.

StarWaifu Confirmed

Hey you piece of shit! Back away from my baby, we're trying to cuddle and watch netflix.

Go blow your load in Dizzy's eye.

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

How do you feel about this guy drooling on her

How soon till she lets her self go again?

Awful shop.

Those teeth! *screams internally*

She is better than Rey on every level.

She is a character with actual motivation and meaning.

Her face is SOO CUTE

not a difficult thing to achieve but yes

more

i fucking love this type of dress, what's it called?

audrey peeples wore a similar one in her interview with eric andre

She is fine... For an old hag.

>She is fine... For an old hag.
This, desu. She looks decent for 32. She looked a lot better at 22.

She's really cute

>Her hair was adorable! I just want to brush one side of it behind her ear and kiss her on the cheek.

>but Jyn i would marry. MARRY! and give her foot rubs and bubble baths and go to sleep every night holding her tight.

Nigga what the fuck?

>32
>old hag

18+ board faggot

YEP

>tfw shes a year younger than me

My balls user

how is she different from rey?

>those rare scenes where she actually smiled

shes like a white less smelly looking selena gomez

How's her booty game?

would like to know too

Well in the movie there was one booty shot at the very near end of the movie. It's pretty much a 7/10.

Yeah, I'd not eject her into an escape pod for eating blue crackers in bed as well.

She's frigging 33??!!

Wow...bet she's fun.

>im a cuckd shill with no personality or brains

good jorb!

Rey got sucked into the plot because BB-8 stumbled upon her. The second she met a black stormtrooper pretending to be a resistance fighter she was being shot at by the first order and yet was totally ok with leaving her home planet behind, risking missing her family who she was perfectly willing to wait her whole life for up to that point.

Then she learns to use the force and beat a trained force user in a saber fight despite not wanting to even touch the thing and having less training than Luke had in the original SW.

Jyn got sucked into the plot by being essentially captured by the rebels. They gave her a simple task which she begrudgingly accepted, intending to leave shortly after. Then she found the message from her father which gave her the motivation to stick with the rebels in hopes of finding him. After discovering the death star and how to destroy it she felt compelled to see it through.

So she actually had motivation. Unlike Rey. Also, she wasn't ridiculously amazing at everything.

She spend most of her 20's with her partner. So, she seems like a respectable woman. kek.

Is Jyn's death is the most wonderful thing in Star Wars?

yes. much better than hans (though we've yet to see his killers true arc)

Felicity >>> Natalie > Daisy >>> Carrie

The whole movie sucked a million dicks. I'm getting so fucking sick of all the "hey remember this shit" scenes

ehhh in terms of pure looks it'd be

felicity = natalie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> daisy > carrie

> DUDE I HATE EVERYTHING LMAO

fucking loosen up you massive faggot

> DUDE I HATE EVERYTHING LMAO
Incorrect. What I do hate is LUL BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS XDDD and BRUH DEATH STAR REBEL SPACE BATTLE XDD instead of actual creativity.

Daisy and Felicity are both teethfus

Was Jyn slightly in tune with the force aka slight force powers?

>agile fighting ability
> quick reflexes
> the way she scaled the air vent at the end of the movie

Pretty sure it was implied that she did some mind fuckery with the crystal when they were being asked for the landing codes, so it's likely.

You'll be lucky to find many pictures of her showing off her buttocks.

Too bad about her acting

when she clipped that storage device to her belt. unexpected azz

what happened to her right leg?

For fucks same, Someone post the fucking ass shot from when she was climbing the archive tower, please.

>BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS
That's a given for any movie and it's just one line.

>DEATH STAR REBEL SPACE BATTLE
That wasn't in this movie m8.

I took from your previous post you meant you disliked all the cameos, which I get. But those two reasons there are kinda bad.

shes not cute

>wasn't in the movie
>the cameraman just couldn't help himself

Bet she got paid extra for this harassment.

Amazing teeth game

protip - force isn't strong for one person vs another, you just figure it out or not.

some people turn that shit into lighting, some people turn that shit into luck at cards.

you contradicted yourself

>After discovering the death star and how to destroy it she felt compelled to see it through.

This plot point required her to go from finding out that the Rebels used her to kill her father to giving them an inspirational speech in the space of three minutes with no resolution. For all she knows the man who killed her father is listening to her speech and they never bother to address why she's fine with it.

Yes, Ray has a lot of problems, but let's not pretend Jyn is a great character. As written, she's just motivating plot points and nothing more. They never even bother to explain why she was in prison or what she wants to go back to after her mission. She has no real character besides what Felicity Jones puts into her.

You like Jyn more because Felicity Jones is better and cuter than Daisy Ridley, and the last 30 minutes of Rogue One is fucking awesome. Let's not pretend it's anything more, because frankly those two reasons are justification enough.

>Yes, Ray has a lot of problems, but let's not pretend Jyn is a great character. As written, she's just motivating plot points and nothing more.

I guess that was my point though. Rey moves through TFA with no strong or really clear motivation. I'm definitely not implying Jyn is a masterwork of a character, but she has a strong and very clear motivation.

And I would also argue the reasoning you used at the beginning of your post simply adds depth to her character and her decisions. Jyn IS troubled by Cassian and the rebels wanting to kill her father and does lash out. But she listens to reason and in the end does the right thing.

nice butt

Bullshit. Good luck not getting your dick bitten off.

She's going to age like milk boys, watch the space

>he doesn't like teeth

Rewatching RO right now. Saw a lot of problems the first time around.

But damm, it gets much better with rewatches. It blows TFA out of the park.

she looks old as fuck there, like 40 or more. busted skin, haggard looks, granny chin. what age is she supposed to be in the movie?

>that scene when her dad dies

Did they seriously think that was good? How many fucking takes did that take?

I've seen the movie twice and both times during the end when you get a glimpse of her ass I get the urge to masturbate

I dont why but I laughed

She's only 5'2" so if she didn't have a nice buttocks I'd be worried.

FELICITY = DAISY = CARRIE = NATALIE

So glad Star Wars is giving us so many waifus.

Would love to suck on those

fuccckkkkk shes perfect

One in 50 yeasrs =/= many

my qt Oxford-educated waifu

shes mine fuck off

Wait for the Han Solo movie and episode VIII.

feet game on point

Is this lips kino?

Then movies just aren't for you, you humongous faggot. Find a different hobby instead of bitching and not enjoying cool shit happening on screen.

>CUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!
rats are kind of cute

She was qt but, I would be lying if I said she did a good job. What is it with SW franchise and casting leads that are poor actors?

STOP POSTING THIS PIC

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Felicity>Amy Allen>Natalie>Carrie>>>>>>>>Daisy

I don't care if background characters don't count, Ayla is too qt

i want to move to an english countryside with her so much guys...

youtube.com/watch?v=bzBSOaf8KWw

Do you think Based Diego Luna fucked her?

I would if I were him.

she has a bf

When did that stop anyone?

How come she dosent polish her toe nails?

>swn nibble your earlobe
;_;

>Good luck not getting your dick bitten off.

was jyn thiccc?

In the movie it looks great - she looks really thick in this one scene where she climbs into a ship

This chick looks like a young old woman mixed together. Eew

Those thick wrinkles? How old is she...52?

that is what all 30yo women look like under the makeup

midichlorians bud.

her daddydom put out a cigarette butt on it

>women in hollywood
mfw no amy schumer

A true 10/10 has to be a little ugg.