twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's nice.

I AM THE GREAT DESTROYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU CANNOT STOP US ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

(this is actually NIN's best album)

I PUSHED A BUTTON AND ELECTED HIM TO OFFICE AND UH
HE PRESSED A BUTTON AND HE DROPPED THE BOMB

I agree.

Year Zero and The Slip are probably his best albums, same they were both so over-looked, the sound he went for those are legendary.

>year zero series never

year zero on hbo when?

good. it would be generic, ugly-looking, boring, faux-edgy and pandering to all kinds of trivial but irritating ways like every other show now.

wenevertoldyouanythingthatwasn'tabsolutelytruethathadn'tcomerightfromhismouththathewasmadetotellyou

Or it could be something like The Wall: The Movie.

new EP when?

I AM TURNING INTO GOD...

Some one post that "the background world" date thing

So, I guess if this is to be believed, which I really doubt right now, this weekend.

1-31-18

we'll know it soon enough, m8

well, I guess we'll see, I really doubt it now though.

It'll be soon 6 months since the release of Add Violence though, that was around the same time Add Violence was released, when NTAE was 6 months old.
I am trying to deny it as much as hard as I can so I am not disappointed when it doesn't come true.

13.1.18?

OVER TOMORROW?

still relevant

*weird glitch drum outro*

Unronically, especially with all those tweets about those buttons.
Time zones.

Well, Burning Bright was uploaded like a day before NTAE got released.

>hard as you
>try not to see it

Burning Bright was uploaded the day NTAE came out if you pre-ordered it, in your mail.

Same for Add Violence, come out sooner if you pre-ordered

on the other hand AV was proceeded by two track releases a week and a day before it was available (through pre-orders)

He said the probably was that he was shopping it around to writers when he should have done it himself.

Plenty of time.

That is true, I very much so preferred the NTAE means of doing things, just drop it on us as soon as possible without much teasers and singles, then again, I guess Add Violence's music videos got it better attention, so I dunno

we stand around with our teeth in our mouths and we take it

Less Than video was trending at #6 which is impressive for a NIN single in 2017. the Twin Peaks appearance around that time probably gave a huge push too

Yeah, Trent needed a new Hand That Feeds, and he so he went out and made it.

I mean, personally, I think Less Than is one of best NIN's singles, it isn't as simple as The Hand That Feeds or Closer, it's pretty perfect

Yeah, it's a great song, but more importantly it was the song he needed to reconnect back with normies.You can only get so far with releasing songs like Burning Bright and even Came Back Haunted as singles.

I thought that Came Back Haunted, was not that innacessible, I guess it isn't really all that usual. Survivalism wasn't the most radio friendly thing either.

How do you guys feel about How to Destroy Angels? Tbqh, I hated Welcome Oblivion when it came out, with the exception of three songs. Today I decided to give it a spin again and now I love it.

I find it hard to get into it, I am found of some tracks so far, I really like "A Drowning" and the title track from Welcome Oblivion, but other than that, there was nothing else that strongly grabbed me.

I do remember liking the debut, some of it reminded of harsher parts of The Slip, but other than that, I am not feeling so far, I do like the vocals though.

Wasn't that keen on the EP but Welcome Oblivion is fucking amazing. Tracklist is a bit awkward though, like With Teeth, it gets really good when it starts going weird places during the second half.

You heard the vinyl-exclusive cuts, yeah?

youtube.com/watch?v=jUBXpeWqZQo
youtube.com/watch?v=SL3pMZq0uFA

Welcome Oblivion is indeed pretty amazing, but, still, it's hard to listen to HTDA when NIN exists, I'd always kinda just rather listen to that.

all NIN albums are 6/10s

so are your posts

how could anyone be so wrong.
That is implying he is right about NIN's scoring, you are also too generous with rating of his posts

Oh yeah the s/t EP is indeed great, Fur-Lined is still my favorite.
Agreed, the second half of WO is amazing, and love those vinyl-only tracks, which is a shame because I really want the vinyl, but I've heard the pressings sound like shit.

Less Than is fucking trash and doesn't fit in with the rest of the ep at all. which is a shame because the rest of it is great. probably my favorite NIN material since year zero

Ï can get into Less Than, I think it's fairly decent, rest of the EP is quality of its own though, NTAE was probably better though overall. But not by much, they'Re both amazing for me personally.

>this album came out a DECADE (10 years) ago

what the fucking fuck

jesus christ

What the fuck.

It sure as fuck doesn't feel like that, when I listen to it, it feels so fucking new. Fuck me.

Every album after TDS sounds timeless to me, particularly with the recent remastered reissues.

Precisely this. Trent really excels at this, and I don't know how.

Hesitation Marks is still the slickest and most polished album I've heard in like ever

He experiments with his sound a lot from one release to the next and doesn't seem to follow the trajectory of music being made by his contemporaries, at most taking bits and pieces sparingly and putting his own spin on them. I noticed this even on TDS with his use of synth/guitar textures, oddly-timed percussion, and piano melodies, which distanced his sound from other acts he associated with.