What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ECLELkeAvyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is the only thing they did that i can listen to, the other albums are hot garbage and get worse with age. this one is aged deliberately, aside from a few tracks, it's their best

They went for the perfectionist polished production meme, ignorant of the fact the flawed production is what made their old albums so great and timeless.

Nothing it's perfect

Moron

you didn't listen to this or understand the tangerine dream 80's soundtracks they were copying or you wouldn't post this

Tangerine Dream sucks.

Shitty and amateur sounding beats, should have been a 20 minute ambient EP

love me some triggered boc fans. anything else you'd like to add to your brilliant retort?

new seeds is great for beat tracks tho

Reach for the Dead and the last three tracks are amazing and among their best work

This may be their best album

They lost the ole IV-III-I
youtube.com/watch?v=ECLELkeAvyk

>should have been a 20 minute ambient EP
t. scruff

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

oh fuck off mate, the record is absolutely fantastic, probably one of my favorite yet

new album when

they decided to quit due to poor reception of this album. boc-tards ruined it

an EP would be nice also

>citation needed

>people thought this album was bad

The people who didnt like it were the people who dont understand BOC and think Geogaddi was their best album

geogaddi IS their best album though

Of course Boards of Canada fans will think this.

outgrew their fanbase, anything they put out will disappoint unless it's a reissue with bonus tracks

TCH is their best album by far

nothing was really wrong with it, imo i don't think people expected such a purposeful aim towards a specific time period

I don't think so.