youtube.com/watch?v=ZrU3fhqd9_0
youtube.com/watch?v=W69SSLfRJho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whitehouse-Birthdeath experience
Lowlife-Diminuendo

why is it so fucking hot i wanna move to finland
youtube.com/watch?v=DnGcPo7lae4

think im gonna listen to some joni mitchell and then maybe some sugababes

yeah being cold is better than being hot, it's comfy getting all snug in blankets

remember to drink water :)

destroyer - kaputt

of Montreal - Coquelicot Asleep in the Poppies: A Variety of Whimsical Verse

indeed
喝水

>traditional

how could you know

我知道一點中文

Wow, YMO, Plaid, BoC, Fennesz, Lowlife and Tuxedomoon user, you've good taste.
There's even Negativland, Carissa's Wierd and Antidotes in the chart. Still one of my favourite math rock-ish albums. What's the one with the naked person in a bathroom?

Listening to King Krule - Out Getting Ribs.

Whirr-Distressor.Its a shoegaze album
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrU3fhqd9_0

喝水 is the same in simplified and trad

Thanks

give any reccomendations

Jason aldean-Old boots,New dirt
Neutral milk hotel-In the aeroplane over the sea

stereolab's EP's
noseflutes - zib zob and his kib kob
sweep the leg johnny - tomorrow we will run faster

karate - s/t
shrimp boat - duende

love this chart. Argentinian?
karuna khyal - alemoni 1985
alberto favero - suite trane

th' faith healers - imaginary friend
au paris - playing with a different sex

yeah
thanks for the recs, can't give back since i have just heard a couple of those

>shrimp boat
thanks for the rec

idk if i recced u kids fill the floor by freescha but u might like it
burqa boys - Miami arab emirates
is that schiele?

gimme some recs

charles ditto - in human terms
virtual dream plaza's discography
Hiroshi Yoshimura - Flora
brian bennett - voyage
ron trent
delroy edwards
also: SFX > Philharmony

prince
Eberhard Weber
soft machine
hank mobley
pavement you dolt
souls of mischief
the pharcyde
DNA
stooges
XTC
witchfinder general

storm & stress
nara leao
goblin mold
joe meek
Dunkelziffer
trio
Luiz Bonfá & Maria Toledo
fkn Madonna, Prince, and Whitney Houston, what're ya doin m8
orange juice
shuggie otis

xhol caravan - mother fuckers gmbh
andrew hill - pax
lennie tristano - Live At The Confucius Restaurant 1955
dave burrell - echo
gorge trio - dead chicken fear no knife

push me away
on your lucky lucky day

robert pollard

i listened to the burqa boys tape the other day, good rec
uh try eddy detroit - jungle captive

like what i've heard from this
anything by daniel kobialka
henry wolff & nancy hennings - tibetan bells

thirteen moons - little dreaming boy

it slaps

b

Hi (••)

Gentle Giant - Gentle Giant
Emerson, Lake, Palmer - Emerson, Lake, Palmer
Genesis - Selling England By The Pound

Fuck yea, yung lean and ill have to listen to that miles davis any good? Also was recently listening to cLOUDDEAD from a rec, I should finish it it was pretty good.

Check out 1999 - Joey Badass, Acid Rap - Chance, then Days Before Rodeo - Travis if you haven't yet. Also that's a nice blue color for your background :)

Common - Be
Air - Moon Safari
Carvan - In the Land Of Grey And Pink

The Space Negros – Dig Archaelogy II 1975-1986

Enema & Gejonte - På Supaläger Med...

it's devens not davis

kek, I swore that said davis wtf

oops forgot chart

still rly good tho

Songs: Ohia's discography
we have similar taste listen to shit on my list you haven't listented to before

Kramer - The Guilt Trip
Bark Psychosis - Hex and Dustsucker
You may like Morphine, listen to Good and Buena
The Wrens - Meadowlands, The Beta Band - 3 EPs
Red House Painters discography
Sparks- Kimono My House, Cardiacs, if you haven't already
You might like P-Model

srry for lazyposting

This is my most recent top 50.

Hate me

poseur

Dont only listen to Sup Forumscore

what are the first 3 albums in the top row?

!, "mire the smiths , take out your penis and slap that stick that make her smiley at the anus clean and prepared , england used to beat their naughty children to much they put a smiley on the stick , when they learned , beats can be soft , and trust The Divine Infinite Unity , The Difinity , be peaceful virtuous as guided by The Delta-Difinity , which is The Difity to England , the walking story is more Macedonia , < england lean in > England likes magic , and taoing senences helps to seal them into the public so stay safe , ask a male priest for help with that , and again gratitude be to Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ ,.

Kairon IRSE - Ujubasajuba
Thee Oh Sees - Orc
Candy Claws - Ceres & Calypso in the Deep Time

thanks man

>Suicide Sessions
>Type O
>Best Grips
>Death
>Brainbombs
>NIN
>2pac

10/10

Take your own advice.
poseur [2]
beef
Stop. Please.
>Ghost
>Fear Factory
>Delia Derbyshire
>all in a row
I have no idea what to make of this chart.
Wuss poppin.

My dad nearly fucking died yesterday and now I'm scared I might wind up homeless
the pressure is on for real now I absolutely NEED to find and get into a high paying career as soon as humanly possible
it feels so overwhelming
him nearly dying and me being the only one in my family concerned that he hadn't come back from his errands only have highlighted how depressing the last four years of my life have been

jesus christ

anyway I've been listening to Daydream Nation a lot

mostly because I got into Nardwuar and the interview with Sonic Youth made them look like complete assholes

therefore

I had to listen
to be honest it didn't click with me when I was 15 or 16 when I dl'ed because it's the meme boheme album (and I wanted to have cool bohemian friends to smoke copious amounts of marijuana and vote for Bernie Sanders with and drink soy)

It's OK

I really like Crywank and it makes me feel like a FUCKING idiot

>My dad nearly fucking died yesterday and now I'm scared I might wind up homeless

youtube.com/watch?v=W69SSLfRJho

more Sup Forumscore

post less

It's you again :). I listened to Zeit yesterday, it was quite good. Also great to see someone who likes Bi Kyo Ran
Since you like clouddead, check out Subtle
Good to see Hiromi, you'd probably enjoy Extraction by Greg Howe, Victor Wooten & Dennis Chambers. I also get the feeling you'd like weird industrial stuff like Nail by Foetus or The Ape of Naples by Coil
Xinlisupreme - Tomorrow Never Comes
Jean-Michel Jarre - Oxygène

strangely charming and authentic

listen to hood

post less

>Take your own advice.
>chart is over 50% Sup Forumscore

Hmm...
[citation needed]

any anons that can help me with my Emo collection?

Wow I forgot you still like FART angels haha ew digusting EW nasty

EW

+Mew, Mississippi John Hurt, Modest Mouse, Sparklehorse, Polvo, all the 90's noise rock you have

Check out all of Pavement's discography.
Also German Indie Rock from the 90's is pretty fantastic.

+Yes, Midori, all the prog you have

Check out The Bing&Ruth tomorrow was the golden age. You might like it.

why do all of these charts have the same artists/albums on them

Laptop sucks, had a more detailed post that it ate away cuz it sucks. I'll just rec.

Antioch Arrow - Gems Of Masochism
City Of Caterpillar - s/t
Gospel - The Moon Is A Dead World
Labradford - Mi Media Naranja
Destroy All Monsters - 1974-1976
Blue Sky Black Death - Noir
Ved Buens Ende - Written In Waters
Verdunkeln - Einblick in den Qualenfall
Banco del Mutuo Soccorso - Darwin!

Because people are posting what they genuinely enjoy rather than making this an insecurity based circlejerk about who knows the most obscure music?

my fucking man

wrong
people are making an insecurity based circlejerk about what's "in" rather than what they genuinely enjoy. furthermore, people are also too incompetent to find music on their own so they rely on Sup Forums as well as music websites/critics like scaruffi and pitchfork to form their "opinions"

I don't know I usually put my shit on random 2bh.

>people are making an insecurity based circlejerk about what's "in" rather than what they genuinely enjoy
What the fuck does this even mean? Is "in" Sup Forumscore? Is "in" someone like Ed Sheeran or Lil Pump? Or is "in" whatever the other person's actually grown up around or what's in their surroundings?
>furthermore, people are also too incompetent to find music on their own so they rely on Sup Forums as well as music websites/critics like scaruffi and pitchfork to form their "opinions"
Avant, if this is you, you shouldn't be the one talking considering how much your opinion coincides with Scaruffi. Anyway, there's nothing wrong with this. It is not inherently inferior or superior to finding music through RYM, slsk, rutracker, your local record store, underground genre specific forums like NWN, etc.

>What the fuck does this even mean? Is "in" Sup Forumscore? Is "in" someone like Ed Sheeran or Lil Pump? Or is "in" whatever the other person's actually grown up around or what's in their surroundings?
what's "in' is based on one's surroundings. so in this case that would be Sup Forumscore and to a lesser extent p4kcore/scarufficore
>Avant, if this is you, you shouldn't be the one talking considering how much your opinion coincides with Scaruffi.
please don't confuse me with that tasteless child
>It is not inherently inferior or superior to finding music through RYM, slsk, rutracker, your local record store, underground genre specific forums like NWN, etc.
yes it is. you are reliant on spoonfeeding rather than self-discovery. this results in the inability to form one's own opinions. clear examples can be seen when you attempt to engage in actual music discussion with anyone on this board; they'll simply parrot the opinion of t he majority or your favorite music critic

What a pleasant start to a chart thread.

yeah it was pretty good until you showed up

That is rude and also untrue.

what he said
fuck you friendo I seen you in that other thread and you're a real bitter persona

since you stopped replying, i assume that means you have come to see the truth that i see

City of Catepillar and Gospel are fucking great, thanks user

Shut up

>anime poster
>picks the most overrated and pretentious anime of the 90s

makes sense

Would love some recs desu

Not a massive fan of some of the harsher stuff, but I love the FWWM OST and Cocteau Twins
Cool chart, very much like Popol Vuh and Lemon of Pink. Why do you prefer Gentlemen Take Polaroids to Tin Drum? I like the former quite a bit, but I think Japan really refined their sound with Tin Drum into something completely unique. There's no other new wave album which sounds like that one.
Nice chart. I presume you've listened to Jim O'Rourke. If not, I feel like you'd like him, especially Eureka.
Definitely try 666 by Aphrodite's Child. Greek prog and psych rock band, with Vangelis on synthesiser.
Nice Hosono pick, though I've always preferred Sakamoto's solo stuff personally.
Really like your picks. Sunflower is a really underrated Beach Boys album, has fantastic production. Where should I start with Zappa? Never really listened to him, but always wanted to.
You should probably branch out into the solo work of The Beatles if you haven't already. McCartney and Harrison produced the best solo material imo.
Nice chart. I've always really liked Surf's Up, but there are a few songs on it which pull really pull it down below their best work. Still, you really can't beat the last three songs on that album. Beach Boys at their most emotionally powerful.
Still kind of blows me away to think Skylarking was released over 30 years ago. Sounds like something that could have been released today. Also, I like your choice for Cohen. Synth pop seems like such a bizarre direction for him to have to go in, but it works surprisingly well.

t. 500 lb manchild

>what's "in' is based on one's surroundings
Okay
>so in this case that would be Sup Forumscore and to a lesser extent p4kcore/scarufficore
This would still not be true. For example, my background comes from being around an Indian family, so that would include stuff like Bollywood music, Shankar, Khan, Ilaiyaraaja, etc. being the norm. It can be something else for others. Not everyone spends every waking minute on Sup Forums, RYM, sputnik, or besteveralbums
>yes it is. you are reliant on spoonfeeding rather than self-discovery
I don't think anyone else has brought up the viral symphony nor that specific trans_canada release of computer music, so no, I am not being "spoonfed".
>this results in the inability to form one's own opinions.
I don't think you realize this, but the reason someone gravitates towards certain critics is BECAUSE that critic shares the same opinion as that person. It sounds like you don't get how people consume music journalism, or really journalism in other mediums like video games, film, etc.
>clear examples can be seen when you attempt to engage in actual music discussion with anyone on this board; they'll simply parrot the opinion of t he majority or your favorite music critic
This is also not true at all. For example there was an experimental music thread a couple days back which had discussion of stuff not posted here nor is championed by big name critics. You're wasting my time with this bullshit, generalized, childish assumption. It's the kind of autistic rage post I would expect from a Sup Forums poster.

no u

(not true, by the way)

By what stretch of the imagination can Lain be called pretentious ? It's just slow and abstract at times.

>This would still not be true. For example, my background comes from being around an Indian family
opinion invalidated

see

>fire walk with me
>not original soundtrack
huh

>Sup Forumscore
Y I K E S

>By what stretch of the imagination can Lain be called pretentious ?

le 3deep5u / "philosophical" commentary on society and technology & muh aesthetics > substance

i believe the problem here is your low iq, not your misguided perception of pretentiousness

>le 3deep5u / "philosophical" commentary
Where ? The logic of the show is self-contained. I really don't think it's that ~philosophical~ and neither does the guy who made it. Exploring themes and making social commentary are not the same thing.
>muh aesthetics > substance
Style is substance. This has been known for a very, very long time now.

>implying anyone listens to blis, secede, kettel. floex, zoe keating, spotlights, little kid and monobody on Sup Forums
>non-mucore choice of built to spill
>implying anyone ever discuss nadja/aidan

??? stuffs not really obscure but by mucore standards it's pretty far off.

Start with Joe's garage, then you can go to the early mothers of invention. And if you're down with Jazz check out Hot Rats then Jazz from hell.

me

Thanks for the recs. I'm probably more interested in the jazzier side of his work than his rock work, so I'll listen to Hot Rats and Joe's Garage.

This board is so pretentious

yeah

Enjoy your stay.

Jandek - Ready for the House
Boards of Canada - Boc Maxima

Thanks friend, I dunno what to rec you though, I only know the Suicide, Stereolab and Burial album off your chart
Will definitely check out the Bing & Ruth album. You may like Jesu's self titled album
Written in Waters is such a great album. I listened to it a few days ago actually. Darwin's actually on my chart so that leaves me with so I will definitely check em out. Check out Oranssi Pazuzu and Krallice

I've listened to Box Maxima and I like it a lot, but I'll give the Jandek album a listen. Thanks for the recommendations.

try eluvium, especially static nocturne and lambent material

very nice chart

exploded view - exploded view

where are you? i live in va, right now its 61, but its supposed to go back to the 30s next week

betula - amulets

ur back!!!

no recs, im retarded, sorry

the nonesuch guide to electronic music - beaver and krause

きのこ帝国- ロンググッドバイ

Boc*
Seems like something I'd really like, thanks for the recs.

need recs like Have A Nice Life bls or dark albums with reverb
good taste Weekend - Sports and the Slowdive demos are underrated.
make sure you dont sleep on What to do about them by the swirlies
also check out
closedown - nearfield
henrys dress - bust em green
ambersmoke - wear your love like heaven
helium - the dirt of luck
sofa - grey
should - folding sieve
cemeteries - barrows
black wing - ...is doomed
miserable - uncontrollable
ritual howls - turkish leather
afterlives - a ticking clock i couldnt stop
kid dakota - so pretty
deru - 1979
protomartyr - the agent intellect
mercury rev - yerself is steam
jon hopkins - immunity
fuck buttons - tarot sport
blank mass - s.t
cornelius - fantasma
notwist - neon golden
codeine - frigid stars
ritual howls - into the water
seely - julie only
boduf songs - how shadows chase the balance
broken social scene - forgiveness rock record

I've listened to the Codeine album, but the rest is all new to me, so thank you for all the recs.