Child dragged into water by alligator near Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

>be floridian
>get eaten by an alligator

>wesh.com/news/so-child-dragged-into-water-by-alligator-near-disneys-grand-floridian-resort-spa/40058064

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/15/us/alligator-attacks-child-disney-florida/
youtube.com/watch?v=dV-dE46JD3k
twitter.com/_floridaman?lang=en
atlasobscura.com/articles/found-large-and-deadly-nile-crocodiles-now-in-florida
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Be American
> Get

...Oh.

Hes p cute.

>not killing it before it killed him
Age is no excuse, he was not a true Floridian.

>Liberals want to deport this

Floridian here.

I can confirm we are the master race.

He wasn't. I think they were tourists from nebraska

Has the alligators connection to Daesh already been confirmed?

I went to school with that gator.

If you rape it, the alligator wins

What are the gun laws in Florida?

Underrated post

He's dead
edition.cnn.com/2016/06/15/us/alligator-attacks-child-disney-florida/

BAN ALL ASSAULT ALLIGATORS!

anti-scary animal is code word for anti-alligator

I saw that video...

Well, to be fair, the one on the left is obviously just an alligator in human form.

Floridian here. It's most likely that these people were from out of state or another country. A real Floridian knows to respect and give plenty of space to our reptilian brothers and sisters.

If Obama had a son it would like alligator

its Disney man...nobody fucking thinks on vacation.

Let alone the fact that a gator got into a very populated lagoon that is used daily by multiple boats and beach goers.

Still doesnt excuse the fact that a 2 year old should NEVER be alone in a resort that big. Kids get lost in Disney all the time yes but the parents are to blame for letting a 2 year old get that close to the water. Who the fuck trusts a 2 year old near water? I didn't know Casey Anthony got pregnant again.

Will there be signs up warning about gators or are people just expected to know there are gators there?

Let me guess, some retarded tourist got too close to the local fauna and found out they're not in argentina anymore.

They were from Nebraska

Was the alligator kid black or white?

It's not their fault!
#reptilesofpeace
#notallgators
#banassaultlagoons

Take your anti gator bigotry elsewhere!

NO ALLIGATOR NEEDS MORE THAN 10 TEETH.

HIGH CAPACITY MOUTHS SHOULD BE BANNED.

If there is no sign posted, assume there may be an alligator in the water.

If there is a sign posted, assume there may be an alligator in the water.

Signs don't mean shit since an alligator can wander into any body of water at any time it's not be watched.

#NotAllGators!

There were no swimming signs

Anyone else think these guy might be faking this in order to get some money out of disney?

>No pictures of kid shown
>Only the parents saw the kid get dragged in
>No traces what so ever of kid being found

>our reptilian brothers and sisters.

Classic Florida

I would expect Disney to monitor their waterways for things that could potentially kill their customers and provide whatever warning was necessary to prevent that.

>swimming in a murky ass lake.

They are trying to hide the fact that they killed him themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=dV-dE46JD3k

Let's just settle this once and for all. This was not a real alligator. A real alligator would be at its nest taking care of its young. Trying to pin this on a member of the peaceful and kind gator community is gatorphobic and racist.

The real blame lies on the Florida Department of Fish and Wildlife.

Amen bro alligators are one of my favorite animals and people need to respect them. They had the land first humans came second we need to honor their way of life. They're ancient animals with a four chambered heart a real apex of evolution. It's a miracle they recovered. I heard in the 60s or something they were almost extinct but there was a drive to help them survive. It's their land.

Cheers. I will take that on board

This wasnt a hate crime against humans. The aligaytor wanted a child of his own. Help gay aligators adopt children.

>tfw theyre gonna hunt the gators now

This is like the gorilla incident. Watch your fucking kids when dangerous animals are around.

No child left behind.

>Still doesnt excuse the fact that a 2 year old should NEVER be alone in a resort that big. Kids get lost in Disney all the time yes but the parents are to blame for letting a 2 year old get that close to the water. Who the fuck trusts a 2 year old near water?

He was literally standing in front of his parents when he was taken. He even wrestled the gator before it submerged itself with the boy.

I'm from teh south and have been on that very beach. never in a million fujcking years would I have considered a gator would be lurking so close to such a popular beach on Disney property.

Floridian sounds like something a dentist gives ya.

this desu

>be floridian
They were Nebraskans, the gator couldn't resist such a mediocre snack

twitter.com/_floridaman?lang=en

>Florida

Alligator - 1 Gorilla - 0

>tfw south floridian
>gators and crocs been in the news just about as much as nigger shootings
>tfw florida is probably about to get quarantined been making national news past week

atlasobscura.com/articles/found-large-and-deadly-nile-crocodiles-now-in-florida

Florida, now with 16 foot Nile Crocodiles

>never in a million fujcking years would I have considered a gator would be lurking so close to such a popular beach

Welcome to Florida. If it's water, and you can't see the bottom of it, assume gators and amoebas are present.

>heh...welcome to Florida kiddo. This place is a bit more hardcore than what you might be used to. Everything and everyone is out to get you...it takes real strength to survive in a place like this. I'll see you on the other side kid...that is, if you make it out in one piece...

Ban assault alligators

It's common sense here. There's nasty wildlife, and dinosaurs. Be careful, especially if you're from Nebraska and coyotes are your top predator.

>See no swimming sign
>Let your 2 year old in the water anyway while it's dark out
Poor kid died because his parents are morons. Not even going to get into not researching where they chose to go on vacation, because then they would have known gators could have been in there.

>the nigger of reptiles.

We have signs for it, nobody swims in these lakes, ponds or anywhere unless it is regularly checked to be gator free. Even then there is so much shit in the water most just stick to beach water.

I agree that this is practically unheard of considering most people know better.

He wasn't swimming you fucking cuck

fresh water is deadly here too.

example one: In 2 - 3 ft of water landing a small boat on a barrier island in completely clear to the bottom warm brackish water passed a 7 - 8 ft shark right beside the boat to our horror, right about where we were to step.

example two: large string rays in the intercoastal can easily kill a man, often are found in 3 to 4 feet of water. I've seen them many times.

example 3: large gators in the canals that go behind peoples houses frequently come out to sun on the banks, and i mean this literally in back yards of ordinary suburbans houses, such as in places like St Lucie and Martin Counties where I lived.

He was wading, big fucking difference.

It is a big fucking difference. And "no swimming" does not translate to "you will get ripped apart by an alligator if you wade out into the water". Blaming the parents is fucking retarded

They had signs for no swimming posted all over. It was past 10 at night. And the kid was "wading" in the wader. In fact, he was the only one out of everyone at the resort who was swimming in this giant lake. So no, he wasn't with his parents, at least not right next to them. His mother and sister were 30 yards away in a "play pin."

I don't know who lets their kid swim alone, late at night, with no swimming signs, while literally no one else is in the water. This is darwin.

The ghost of mateen possessing an alligator and getting 1 last infidel before going to paradise.

Did this happen at night?

Still let your kid wade in water that was obviously dangerous in some way. The parents are retards.

Yes.

This. I understand they are tourists but how fucking dumb do you have to be to let your two year old in a lake at night in FLORIDA. Charges against parents when?

#notallgators

SPECIES OF PEACE

The child became his Appetizer.

It should have said No Swimming Because of Alligators

No Swimming just by itself can mean many things.

That depends.

Was the child white?

do people not realize that disney world was FUCKING SWAMP LAND 40 years ago? It's there because swamp land was cheap as fuck, all they did was drain the water. Obviously there's still crocs around and they have tons of signs that say so.

BAN ASSAULT GATORS

they already killed several while looking for the boy

BREAKING: THEY RECOVERED

It's Florida you tard, can you imagine the cost of putting a "beware gators" sign by literally every body of water? Unless this was Disney property, they could afford it.

It'll teach that kid to never go near alligators again.

They're from fucking nebraska. In the northeast I see "no swimming" signs all over the place and they're always just administrative bullshit. Like, "no swimming hurr dis is gubament property". That sign itself isn't enough to tell them that there was danger

>be Jack Hannah
>spend years talking about how cool animals are on talk shows
>constantly call in to news shows telling everyone to kill the animals

It is Disney property.

This lake is 100% artificial. Disney built this lake.

who's fault is then? the signs or the parents?

The Jews.

If you don't know there is danger in a Florida make at night, no amount of signs can save your two year old

Minimal.

irrelevant because the Disney resort was a "gun free zone"

>Better go and kill a bunch of innocent animals so we can recover the body of a kids that's probably half digested.

If it hasn't happened in over 40 years with millions of different people coming in then I'd say the parents.

*lake

Why would they know? No one cares about your shithole state outside of disney world. The resort has millions and millions of tourists come every year and they're not all expected to study up on the local fauna and their habitat. A tourist isn't going to think that there would be a gator on park property.

God damn that's just sad. I feel really fucking bad for those parents, that's absolutely horrifying. Apparently the dad had his hands on the gators jaw which really begs the question why in the end his son got dragged off. Fuck if that was me I'd be going underwater and gouging at its eyes and shit.

They do. This was only a ~5' gator so it went unnoticed.

Are you a nigger?

When you buy cleaning solution and it says don't huff this or stick it up your ass, they obviously mean it for safety and don't have to specify the hundreds of things that could go wrong. Lakes in Florida have all kinds of disgusting snakes too. Constrictors and poisonous. There is not enough room on a sign to list everything that could possibly go wrong.

Do you know how many people go to Disney? He was the ONLY person in the water. There is your first clue.

He was 2 years old. Alone. At night. Swimming in a Florida lake with no swimming signs posted everywhere.

His parents are at fault. This is pure niggotry. Follow the fucking rules like the hundred thousand other people at Disney.

>police say no more updates until 6PM EST unless something serious happens
>police now about to have a news conference
I guess they found the remains of the body

I'm from the Midwest and I know gators are literally everywhere in Florida. It's pretty much common knowledge, guy