Sup Forums is modern filth that should have been in that night club with the rest of the degenerates. Prove me wrong

Sup Forums is modern filth that should have been in that night club with the rest of the degenerates. Prove me wrong.

good luck shooting up an image board you fat fuck lmao

no u

yep

kill all Sup Forums users on principle. The West becomes a better place overnight.

there is no argument to prove me wrong, I should die too.

If you support anonymity and the Internet as being a good thing YOU Are the problem.

The INTERNET is the problem. Technology is the problem. Go fucking work in the fields, it's what most people should be doing. We shouldn't have even been literate as it's only made us more evil.

>king of christcucks bashing kindness

If anonymity is such a bad thing, why don't you post under your real name?

People are not transparent in public, they are online when no one knows their name. You wouldn't be posting here if you knew it would come back on you in real life.

Now that's an actual traditional woman.

Not some 50's advertisement pinup "housewife" like most faggots here pretend is one.

People don't realize that yes, women in traditional past did work, they worked hard as hell on the farm and around the house, they didn't sit around and let machines do everything. Homely and tough but still feminine

Now if only people made their own damn communities instead of putting stock in the Internet and places like Sup Forums, literally made by Jews.

Honestly I want the Left to start censoring and going full shut it down on the Internet because it will force people who want to fight back to actually work to create a truly underground resistance . As of now people are still relying on the system modern liberals created

see, the Internet is the most destructive force imaginable. Sup Forums has no hierarchy, it's all gone because everyone is "equal" behind the screen.

Smash your computer today.

Ironically, something like Facebook is MORE traditional in a way. If you took the kikes and ads out of it and made a social network that united people who know each other in real life with real faces it would be better than Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is just like democracy, it's cancer

post more

The irony of a lot of neo-reactionary bloggers though is that they think they'd be the aristocrats in their new kingdom.

A lot of the points they make are correct, but if they're not willing to shut off the computer and go till the fields they're not genuine enough

seriously, does this guy have a family? Does he even have a wife?

It's a shame that the only people who realize these truths look like this.

I mean I supposed celibate intellectuals have a place but they alone can't fix anything.

KEK