McGregor

>McGregor
>Jones

So who's the GOAT now?

Why would mcgregor even be in the conversation?

> McGregor will KO Mayweather, Woodley and Jon Jones in that order.

McGregor is gonna be the GOAT in combat sports after he heems Floyd

because greatest doesnt necessarily means best
conor is a 2 division world champion and the biggest star to date, no one is as interesting or bought as much excitement

jones is definitely the best to ever do it though

McGoober isn't even top 10

He's won in three divisions.

1. Jones (if you ignore the fact that he's a roiding fraud)
2. DJ (if you ignore the fact that all he ever does is constantly beating up able bodied nobody midgets)
3. DC

And hasn't defended his title once

>And hasn't defended his title once

lmao at this poverty argument

he's fighting tougher opponents in every fight and moving up in weight class. that takes more skill than defending in a division you've dominated

you fucking conor haters are ridiculous, you'll learn on august 26th tho

>beat top 10 lightweight nate diaz
>win in welterweight
nice logic

He was literally at welterweight when he beat him

>roach logic

>he's fighting tougher opponents in every fight
>Nate fucking Diaz
>Eddie Alvarez
Take this (You) and pls go

conor will destroy jones

watching jones fight tonight its obvious this fool is out of shape and done

he just got lucky with the leg kick

Jones might be the better fighter, but Conor McGregor the better prize fighter.

>zero defences
>wins against alvarez. who also has zero defences

conor's timing was on point

as he says "timing beats speed"

Eddie Alvarez was the lightweight champ you monkey and you Conor haters were saying he was gonna stop him kek

Conor haters = subhumans who continue to get embarrassed

>beat
>got choked out in first fight
>only won a split decision because of potential 3rd money fight down the road if mayweather didn't fall through
ok pal

Conor will KO Floyd then come back and heem Khabib inside 1 RD then retire as the GOAT. Haters will have no more excuses after that.

>muh title defense

hahahahahahaha! Pathetic!

he was going to fight RDA until RDA refused to fight him.

>because greatest doesnt necessarily means best
actually, that's exactly what it means

I love Goobs, and he's probably top 10 P4P, but to enter discussion with the Joneses, GSPs and Silvas of the sport he has to defend a fucking title. If after the Floyd fight, whether he heems him or not he decides to never fight again and enjoy his money, wife and baby so be it. He'll be a winner but not like those guys.

khabib is all hype

that's how i know you're new to mma

Dumb cunt

So did Diego Sanchez and Kenny Florian

I know he's all hype hence why I said it'll be done in 1 faggot

No retort.. typical. Conor haters are eternal bitter bums hahahaha

>jones is definitely the best to ever do it though

Two division simultaneous champ. Unprecedented. Jones may not even be better than prime Silva.

DEFEND TITLE

Khabib will fucking manhandle Conor, hos strength is almost inhuman and he has a diamond chin
Also,
>Retards actually believe Conor has a chance against the greatest boxer of this generation and arguably the GOAT even though Conor has no pro boxing experience whatsoever

>butthurt DCuck detected

>diamond chin
>got rocked and exposed by Johnson
lmao

he has a very one dimensional style and a padded record. he barely fights. he is going to get ko'd inside 1 round (if he makes the weight)

mcgoobs wont even be remembered as one of the top 20 GOATS but why should he give a fuck, he's the richest.

Jones has been on the throne for a much longer period than McGoober. Conor's achievements are higher than those of Jones were, when he had been in the UFC for ~4 years. So atm Jones, but if Goober can keep up the pace, he may surpass Jones.

pretty sure he will be, like I'm sure even if Mcgregor lost his next three fights he'll still be remembered as this amazing fighter to have two belts at once just popularity im sure people will just look at his record in the future and go "wew"

even tho ur a mcgregor dickrider, I agree think Gregor beats Khabib but maybe can't do so well versus ferguson, maybe not first round but I think connor will get in his head too, Alvarez mistake tries to box with the lad because he wanted to prove him wrong and knock em out baka

those title fights tho, if goob comes back and defends his titles if he defends lightweight and even drops down to take the featherweight again goobs is def a g(reat)oat, a top ten, that nate diaz loss is quite the scar on GOAT status Jon Jones has never really lost he has a DQ loss and despite some saying controversial decisions he doesn't have someone finishing him ever