youtube.com/watch?v=pb22MYqdugE
youtube.com/watch?v=VQgHvOvujNE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sakamoto and Alva Noto in 2012.

youtube.com/watch?v=m8dSXHkl2kA

youtube.com/watch?v=ns9MbQbCAaM

Wilco
Winter bash in Chicago last year

It was fantastic, they played Ashes of American Flags>Heavy Metal Drummer>I am the Man Who Loves you

in sequence and everyone was on their feet.

Earl Sweatshirt/Vince Staples with RATKING opening in 2014

Tim Hecker 2017

Wilco was great live when I saw them in 2005

The Satyricon & Darkthrone gig at Wacken 2004 was great. Can't really think of another concert, perhaps that Gorgoroth show right before they got btfo'd by Infernus.

THE FLAMING LIPS

Don't really like them anymore but I saw Thrice when they did their farewell tour and it was phenomenal. These days the religious themes dont sit too well with me and it bothers the fuck out of me that they did a farewell tour and released a new album within the same decade.

the growlers at lincoln hall circa 2014
victor wooten ~2012

Neutral milk hotel in Paris few years ago.
That was a thing to have jeff mangum in front of me, for real.
really cool crowd. that was nice to sing along with everyone...
...i even noticed some were crying during Two-Headed Boy, Pt. Two.

Not a concert, but a festival: Day for Night in 2016.

Went to see Ariel Pink at The Velvet Underground just before Halloween. Motherfucker comes out dressed as a garbage monster and starts touching the crowds faces before starting the show. He also played a shit ton of stuff from Oddities Sodomies and it was just a fucking great time although Tim Koh wasn't there which was sad. Runner up would definitely be Swans during The Glowing Man tour at The Danforth.

U2 three days after 9/11

They were well past their peak at that time, but it was still a very special show for me

I fucking loved LCD Soundsystem, Dance Urself Clean was the most fun live song I've ever experienced

Perturbator opening for John Carpenter touched me in a way I wasn't expecting.

Brand New / Thrice / mewithoutYou at Stubbs in Austin in 2007. It was a spiritual experience.

goddamn

I am so conflicted about RZA's low place on the poster there. But seems like a pretty awesome festival.

I've only been to a handful of concerts, but I saw king gizzard last September and it was pretty rad. Felt like I was in a washing machine for an hour

Nothing will ever compare to LCD Soundsystem at Bonnaroo. One of the greatest moments of my life

Swans 2012. The concert lasted for eover 3 hours, it was such spiritual experience.

HM: Tim Hecker 2015/Behemoth 2016

tough to pick between LCD at their first Brooklyn residency

AnCo does Sung Tongs for P4K

and Kanye at the meadows (only cause I was at the barricade and he grabbed my hand desu)

Matt Wilson quartet while on shrooms

played a friend's apartment, my friend's noise project was before us. he played in the bathroom with the amp in the shower, the room was packed to the brim with everyone.

Silversun Pickups at their peak in 2009. I don't give a shit what this board thinks of them the vibe in that room that night was fucking euphoric.

its just smashing pumkins rip-offs if d'arcy sang them all.

I know, and I'm a way bigger fan of Smashing Pumpkins. I don't care. It was a perfect show they played and I haven't left a show feeling the same way since.

FUCKING THIS - Heard them live in 2016 on Roskilde Festival, and was completely taken aback by, how amazing that song was live.

But I think the best concert I have ever been too (And yes, I know this a cliche on this board) was Swans early last year. God damn, 2 and half hours of Michael Gira's uncontrolled/controlled madness was nothing short of amazing to witness live

im just joking anyway, the few sspu songs ive heard, i like.

Arcade Fire. Philadelphia. Reflektor tour.
I wore a tutu. It was fun.

Jesus, the soy is off the charts on this one

Don't care, wore a tutu. People wore crazier shit than that. One guy dressed up in a suit made of little broken CDs.

For me its definitely a two-way tie between Radiohead (2016 in NYC) and Nine Inch Nails (2013 in Camden). They both put on such incredible shows I really can't place one over the other.

The Allman Brothers Band with special guest Eric Clapton...March 2009.

Eric got schooled by Derek

youtube.com/watch?v=pb22MYqdugE

Van Halen - 1981. seen a million shows since then...none of compare to the sheer bombastic brilliance that was Van Halen in their prime

youtube.com/watch?v=VQgHvOvujNE

5. Spineshank/Hed (p.e.)/System of a Down/Fear Factory
4. Infectious Grooves
3. King Crimson (Construktion of Light '00)
2. KMFDM (w/ En Esch '91)
1. Skinny Puppy

beastie boys headlining lolapalooza in the 90s
eagles of death metal at the newport in columbus, oh like 8 or so years ago was good.

wait you think this is a good lineup?

sounds like absolute hell.

swans 2010 tour was pretty special - saw them a few times during.

mbv first reuinion tour.

a place to bury strangers in 2008.

these one stick with me the most.

Tool at Hershey, PA last in 2017. Would like to see them again.

le expanding brain meme

Can't I just enjoy good music and cool visuals?

lol weird seeing normie hip hop and edm next to shit like lightning bolt and opn.

1. Radiohead Bonnaroo 2006 (played nearly all of In Rainbows before they even finished recording the album in the studio - look this up and listen to videotape)
2. Paul McCartney - Bonnaroo 2013
3. Tool - Bonnaroo 2007
4. Nine Inch Nails with A Perfect Circle 2001 (before APCs debut album even dropped, also met band backstage)
5. Rage Against The Machine Lollapalooza 2007

It's a tossup between US fest '82 and '83. I saw pretty much all my favorite bands and got fucking trashed.

I’ve gone to at least one show every week for the past 5-6 years and pissed jeans are still my favorite live act. Best time was probably right when honeys came out and they played the union transfer (philly) with purling hiss and trophy wife.