Muslims brigading Milo's twitter poll

Poll is "women, gays, freedom" or "Islam". Islam is winning 53% to 47% with ~35 minutes left. We were winning until the Muslims started brigading.

Link to the poll: twitter.com/Nero/status/742811129290887168

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xLqkizGtFo0?t=1762
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dat flintstone rage

Blown the blown the fuck fuck out TF blown

Wow. A lot of pissed off sand monkeys in there

>not realizing that 'islam' winning is actually the idea of the poll

That sucks, I'll never ever make a twitter though. Not even for helping with a poll.

Either way it just proves his point if the muzzies flood it with their bullshit.

These people don't belong in western society.
Anyone that puts freedom at the back of the bus needs to go the fuck back to where they belong, cause it certainly isn't America.

His point was made before the first person even cast their vote

damn muzzies blowing you guys out right now. his stream is fucking nuts

See

Doesn't really matter what's winning, it's just to show lefties what muslims really are like. The "radical Islam" is not a minority which many seem to believe.

DAMAGE CONTROL
It's a troll you retard.

When did you stop beating your wife?

Kek these people vote against women freedom and gay people.
I wonder how this will turn out.

i actually voted for islam as a joke
>mfw ive acted like a jew

Why isnt there an option "none of the above"?
Milo is litteraly trying to make ppl turn gay.

Too late for you

faggots are the ultimate weapon against islam. just indirectly make all of islam into gays and their religion will crumble like a house of cards

you can't make them gay just like you can't cure people who are

I can tolerate homosexuals, not "gays" or "lgbt" culture. I voted Islam. And yes America is not my country (even though I have U.S. citizenship) but neither is Milo's. And no, I'm not muslim, I'm a Catholic. But fuck that guy, he's trying to make the jewish gay ideology acceptable to conservatives and he's promoting degeneracy.

>poll called "America Wants"
>online muslim communities (people who don't even live in America) jump and on it and falsify the result
>they spam funneh reaction faces because they think they've proven a point

Holy shit, I think they might be the stupidest people on the planet

cucked again

>brigading
you have to go back

bump

thousands of muslims invaded a poll to basically make the statement: "we want islam over women, gays and freedom"

how fucking retarded are they? they just proved him right

>mfw christianity used to be the ultimate weapon

Milo is pulling a Trump. Either result is a win for him.

Milo is in borrowed time; I'd be very surprised if some nut job doesn't butcher him soon

Oh no, Now I can link to this poll and say "Look! thousands of Muslims chose Islam over women's rights, LGBT rights and freedom!" wew

what should i vote? aren't we voting ironically for islam?

Don't forget the poll asked what Americans wanted and they forced the result anyway. Kind of telling.

He'd be the biggest martyr we've had.

Muslims are such idiots.

He's trying to seize the moment and help Trump win the election with a voter block that is traditionally off limits.

Only a fucking idiot would be against this right now. Or at all for that matter.

So I guess the conspiracy about deleting his followers didn't really happen?

Speaking of conspiracies... is there any real evidence that Milo is actually gay?

Is he gay for pay?

Islam > women, gays, and (((freedom)))

t. Orthodox

Either way it goes, Milo wins.
He's got the muzzies out in force to vote against "women, homosexuals, and freedom", proving his point.

America wants Islam Pol BTFO

It's something pol has done with its poll raids

>offend muslims
>they send him death threats, bombing videos, call him faggot, degenerate, subhuman
>prove his point
smart motherfucker.

They're 85 IQ retards due to all the inbreeding.
Nuke these shits from orbit.

He's a means to an end

After Trump is voted in, he'll likely move onto something else like he did w/ Gamergate

>Closet attacks gay guys in a gay club
>Preening Queer upset and tries to rally people
>nobody gives a shit because this missing Gator Toddler

That sucks. It was a perfect opportunity to get some attention.

Muslims have FLOODED his Twitter feed with lowbrow bullshit like pic related.

And now, Mr. Milo has a wealth of anti-gay, homophobic hate speech, ALL from Muslims, which ONLY PROVES HIS POINT.

It's almost like they fell right into his trap...

Pic related, is the person responsible for sandstorm on Milo's poll.
Apparently he advised each one of their sand monkeys to flip the poles towards their favour.

All he needs to do now is make a Pedophile prophet and Aisha reference to completely blow their lids..

Thats because he literally copies us
He's an attention whore who stumbled on to this board and realized just how good we are at tactics and then adapted them to himself to help him gain both fame and money.
I hate him but it's still brilliant

Voted for Islam

>Believing the bullshit lie about the kebab being gay
You poor idiot

>not voting for islam

This place is turning into its own version of reddit with its counter sjw shit, just have some fun for a change

That's because the fucktards around here who keep shilling this Milo fag are from reddit. I would vote for Islam too just for the Keks if my account weren't already banned by twitter.

You can tell who the newfags are because they act exactly like those gamergate autists where they think everything is about some grand higher cause or rebellion movement. It really ruins the vibe around here when all I want to do is shitpost & laugh at the reactions.

The liberal takeover of Sup Forums is real.

having fun a.k.a. siding with a bunch of literal goatfuckers "for the lulz"

wow i'm so edgy i hate faggits hahaha am i rite plebbitors?! xD

i'd rather have gays over muslims.

Related?

>muslims are more liberal than women or gays
Nope.

Stay mad cocklovers.

You're not siding with anything, it's just a dumb poll on FUCKING TWITTER. Grow up, Jesus.

At least he has a wider audience then Sup Forums.

>faggots
>mudslimes
>Actually supporting either

I really wish Milo was in that club, disgusting sub human. The sooner he fades away the better.

Nothing of value was lost in Orlando, it was a perfect happening.

Other than homosexuality, Muslims stand for tons of things that the right stands against (pedophilia, polygamy, Islam, violence), so...

Everyone si so fucking serious these days

Good shitpost, Aussie.

>Sup Forums is serious business

>mentioned rare pepe's at UCLA

Is he one of us? Does he believe in meme magic?

Fixed it.

Ur dad made me gay

Of course you did Mehmet

>evola fags are mudshit sympathizers

why am I not suprised

>pol supports a gay faggot over based islam
christcucks are pathetic

Why am I not seeing thousands of tweets with depictions of Mohammed? Where is everyone? Charlie hebdo this shit

Faggots btfo