Is ice hockey growing or not?

is ice hockey growing or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/aliciajessop/2013/07/12/how-basketball-overtook-hockey-as-the-most-popular-youth-sport-in-canada/#325e69cc52c1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i guess that answers my question : \

I'd say it is we're starting to see talent out of more and more countries.

Nah. Can't compete with the GOATBA.

Even Canadians are loving hoops more now.

KHL maybe somewhat could get it there in Asia (if they stop killing their teams in planecrashes though)
It also grows slowly in western Europe

What Ice Hockey team should I support?

I need a team from the NHL but also from that weird European league.

>in Asia
False. Hoops is huuuge in Asia and loads of money is going into soccer.

Nah i can promise hockey is still much more popular here.

there is no point fallowing KHL

forbes.com/sites/aliciajessop/2013/07/12/how-basketball-overtook-hockey-as-the-most-popular-youth-sport-in-canada/#325e69cc52c1

Boomerpuck on the way out.

I'd put part of that with the cost of hockey and our shit economy. But i can see it's getting there for now though hockey is still number 1.

>off season, 66 days out
>expects lively discussion

there's your sign.

There's a new team in Vegas this year, they've already sold enough to be 6th (sic) most lucrative team. new young guys in the last 2 years have been grabbing even espn's attention, which is nuts.

Yeah, it's growing. But if your inclined to shit on it no matter what, there's always concussion-ball, now with 2% less concussions

yeah but the nfl is trending down big time.. it will be a dead league in 10-15 years probably. i just dont see ice hockey keeping up with soccer and even basketball internationally

You should follow the Swedish league desu. You can still keep somewhat normal hours in comparison with the NHL.

KHL ruined everything. No one cares about some siberian teams

Vegas Golden Knights. You can unironically be a lifelong

Shitsburgh or the crapitals, perfect teams for bandwagoner

>forbes
Also that just goes to show how immigration is destroying what little culture we have left

Winnipeg Jets. Small hockey market and promising future. Great fans too.

No because Bettman is stupid

San Jose Sharks and Slovan Bratislava

SHL is surprisingly good. I got so fucking bored of the playstyle we have over here and decided to watch some Växjö Lakers games. It's much faster and far more entertaining hockey to watch.
I also like that you still have the relegation system. We used to have that one as well, but then the fucks decided to remove it and now there's no tension for the bottom of the table. If a big team is doing badly, they can just get rid of their star players during winter and save money.

>those teeth
kek nice touch

>give up a deeply cultural and historical sport that people of all sizes can play and be great at
>replace with sport that only 2metre tall freaks can play

Nice job.

The number one overall pick last year who broke into the league with a 4 goal game is a half Mexican from Arizona.
So probably.

Please don't say "hoops" it makes you sound like a cuck