Tfw Rouge One Anakin has no cooldown on force Choke

>tfw Rouge One Anakin has no cooldown on force Choke

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/AgLK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it just me that was more interested by the scene with his castle on Mustafar?

I mean HAM Vader was cool af but I have way more questions over his living arrangements.

They should've had him in the Vader suit for this, he's been through so much shit and deserves to be redeemed.

he has achieved max level gear with procs that allow instant cast and decreases on all cooldowns, not to mention AoE aura of pure terror damaging enemies defences and increasing his disrupt.
imagine how much exp he got from butchering the entire Jedi temple...

Sheev obviously makes him live on the planet where he lost his wife, child, and got destroyed by Obi-wan for shits and giggles. Why? Because he's the Emperor and he just rolls like that.

It's depressing that Anakin spent his free time in a fish tank, no wonder he was willing to help Luke.

>Star Wars marathon on TV yesterday
I thought Hayden couldn't act but man that it an understatement

I just notice a small inconsistency. In ANH the fight between obi wan and vader is slow and shitty because one is a fucked up robot dude and an old man but in R1 vader just wrecks shit.

A combo of that and the writing/directing.

Did he get extra exp for killing those children?

Seems like a good way to keep him on the Dark Side.

tbqh if those 10+ rebels weren't fucking stupid he'd lose his fp fast and get gunned down

>Rouge

Obi Wan is a jedi and his mentor

nigger the excuse to the fight being shit was always that one is a fucked up robot and the other an old man

Is there a picture of his castle?

Also, why does Vader choke everyone? is it a fetish or something?

Bacta tank makes him more maneuverable, over time he ceased up and becomes more robotic until he gets back in the tank

>Rouge

>HAM Vader
what does HAM mean?

I think it's actually because it was made over 3 decades ago and back then they didn't have flashy choreograph and effects.

You could explain it as Vader being cautious against Obi-Wan after Kenobi rekt him on Mustafar.

The pig from Toy Story

>They didn't have flashy choreography in 1977

Bruce Lee had been dead 4 years. Erol Flynn for 18.

You can watch the entire scene here

vid.me/AgLK

To remind him of how he killed Padme.

The original Star Wars was made on a pretty tight budget, tho. Probably couldn't afford any decent choreography.

Also, Alec Guiness was 140-years-old.

Ok, it hasn't been mentioned lately, but Vader completely let Captain/Admiral Piett off the hook. Sure he threatened him, but he let him live after inferring heavily that he would murder him for any more failure. So then of course Piett fumbles the hyperspace ball, yet he lives..and goes on to take incompetent orders from none other than the Emperor himself. Makes me wonder..

My guess is that Vader didn't want the Imperial navy truly hating his ass and Piett looks like he can tell some nasty jokes, so..

Bizarrely Bob Anderson did all three of the original films yet only did any good choreography in Empire. To be fair it was Prowse in the costume for the first film.

Wasn't Prowse in the costume for the other parts?

Anyway, I still blame it on Alec's age, and Lucas' autistic idea that laser swords should be heavy.

>just noticed he deflects the shot casually with the force back on the rebel.

It is the little details that get me erect.

Nah it was Bob Anderson. It was a vast improvement.

Yea the choreography's awful in ANH but it's believable enough. As you say Obi Wan is ancient and out of shape x100 and Vader is phoning it in to enjoy himself. That and he's a crippled robot man.

>vid.me/AgLK
That was his castle?? I thought it was a Sauron's tower without the eye. But then inside I saw a Voldemort in a glass tank and decided that it will do.

ROGUE you illiterate nigger