Post music what makes you cry

Post music what makes you cry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rGbR7HD6Ryg
youtube.com/watch?v=JTEFKFiXSx4
youtube.com/watch?v=qsbiyvpel54
youtube.com/watch?v=SBOVkptjJhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Grimes and her music make me cry because it's SO painful to listen to.

lmaoooo i was JUST gonna post that

Can someone please post music that sounds just like your soul

no. because you can't hold your true emotions. you don't know yet that you love her music. you're on the right path, anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=rGbR7HD6Ryg

youtube.com/watch?v=JTEFKFiXSx4

>he fell for the soul meme

I guess if you're into the sounds of cats mating you might like it.

>SO painful to listen to

>"Visions was an extremely cathartic album to make. I went through a period a few years back when I was really addicted to drugs. Two of my best friends died, I had this really fucked-up assault experience and I was constantly in and out of terrible relationships. I never really dealt with all that, but I eventually realised that by making songs I could work through these things that had been plaguing me for years."

>As a result, Claire reckons there is a "weird jubilance" to Visions. "It can totally be a party album if you want, which is hilarious to me because it's so tortured. But because it's about sloughing off that pain, there is a kind of joy in the way it takes you from utter depression to utter ecstasy."

it's painful to deal with those feelings.

Everyone has a shit experiences in their life at some point. I don't bore people to tears with my pain set to music.

grimes is dynomite in the cute department.

>shit experiences
read that post again fren

however not everyone is able to translate those feelings into beautiful music. she sings from the heart: youtube.com/watch?v=qsbiyvpel54
don't fight it, feel it.*

*primal scream reference

youtube.com/watch?v=SBOVkptjJhE