Older women and younger men are a perfect sexual biological match...

>older women and younger men are a perfect sexual biological match, their libidos being equal and the one's lubrication and skill fitting the other's abilities of erection and stamina
>older men and younger women are a horrible sexual biological match, old worthless penis being a horrible fit for young untrained vagina
What did nature mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1223230/Older-men-likely-father-children-birth-defects.html
nation.co.ke/lifestyle/women/Science-backs-women-who-date-younger-men/1950830-2506378-lgxseo/index.html
yourfertility.org.au/for-men/age/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like the Beckinsale threads more.

>>the one's lubrication and skill fitting the other's abilities of erection
Literally what?

Examples of the first one? For research purposes. Thanks.

>older women have a higher chance of autistic children

The man being older is how nature intended it. Sorry reality doesn't fit your fetish.

pretty much but this triggers faggots. why?

didn't stop your dad

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1223230/Older-men-likely-father-children-birth-defects.html

triggered cunnyfag detected

not only does nature not intend anything, but we certainly didn't evolve to be procreating late in life. We just happen to be able to.

>their libidos being equal
I love this feminist myth.

kek

>science is a feminist myth
triggered cunnyfag coming back 4 moar

Man I remember fapping to Elle Macpherson back in the 90s
See was The Body alright

Is human procreation particularly difficult? Or are there animals that have similar issues with death while giving birth and such? I mean, does laying eggs hurt?

you literally got it backwards you freak of nature

your judging older men by todays standards.

not by the standards of when humans evolved. when older men where freaks of nature, immensely skilled at survival with great strength and fitness (otherwise they would have been killed)

Forget it. You feminist shills will never change nature.

Older man/young girl is the perfect combo.

Women's libidos do not increase as they age. This is a myth perpetrated by feminists and cougars to try to normalize older women fucking younger men. Has nothing to do with cunnyfags, you dumb fuck. Older, single women are notoriously easy lays not because their libidos are in hyper-drive because they're old, but because they know they have nothing to offer at their age except their pussies.

>hey know they have nothing to offer except their pussies.

That's all women, though.

woman libidos are perfect around age 30, boys at 15-16, its called science you idiot, go back to jacking off on your waifu figures and planning your school shooting next week.

>Women's libidos do not increase as they age. This is a myth perpetrated by feminists and cougars to try to normalize older women fucking younger men. Has nothing to do with cunnyfags, you dumb fuck. Older, single women are notoriously easy lays not because their libidos are in hyper-drive because they're old, but because they know they have nothing to offer at their age except their pussies.

Women's libidos are highest in their early 30s because they have a frantic urge to make a baby before time runs out.

This probably isn't true, but it makes sense to me.

check your priviledge cis scum.

>older women
>lubrication
But that's where you're wrong.

This is exactly correct, I've heard it so many times.

>he's never had chickens

BTFO!!

>its called science
And where's your source?

That isn't libido though. They know the older they get the more worthless they become if they don't have children or get married.

False, you idiot. We're evolving to have children later in life because we're opting to have children later in life. The children that are born are more likely to be able to have their own children later in life as they carry the same genes that enabled their parents to do so

>but because they know they have nothing to offer at their age except their pussies
Wait, how is 50 year old pussy valuable or desirable?

and 5 years later shes a dried up old snatch. old poon gets all used up real fast.

Humans are supposed to live about 70 years, which is just long enough to raise two generations of offspring, our children and our grandchildren.

Living to 80+? Nah, we're not actually evolved to do that which is why people disintegrate and you can literally see chunks flying off of them when they're that old.

I read a science journal a few years back about this, its fairly new findings. This isnt the article i read but kinda goes over the same findings
nation.co.ke/lifestyle/women/Science-backs-women-who-date-younger-men/1950830-2506378-lgxseo/index.html

>science
science changes every half century to adjust to the norm and confirm the current agenda. The dangerous thing about it is that science is regarded as a flawless god, as if data didn't have to go through people with interests. Take lewontin for example.

Isn't it the other way around because older women have a higher risk of having fucked up kids and menopause bullshit?

Women age like milk, men like wine

done ask me im just a fedora.

how the fuck is that what you thought i meant?

but a lot of science says younger women with older men. so what is it jew? science is wrong then.

Looks like young shane

I find this sex thread highly amusing on a board known to be filled with bitter virgins

you think we've "evolved" over the past ~30 years?

And you called other people idiots?

Example: In 1959, the FAA decided that commercial airline pilots had to retire at 60 because they could physiologically deteriorate as they got older, but more importantly that the airline industry wanted to hire younger, cheaper pilots who could adapt to jet liners more easily.

In 2005, the FAA bumped the retirement age for airline pilots to 65 because it was now being said that 60-64 year olds aren't that old and they get routine health screenings, but the main agenda being that airlines didn't want to pay pension costs and also the media wanted to sell baby boomers on the idea that they can stay young forever.

nope

Everyone ages like milk with the exception of a handful of genetically blessed people with a healthy lifestyle. If you find a man who aged well his mom probably did too.

it will happen to you too

Older men have a higher chance of erectile dysfunction and sperm being infertile or bad quality ending in sickly kids.

>tfw from a family of people who age exceptionally well only for their depressive personalities to turn them to senile bastards by 80

Old women don't lubricate as well.

>nope

Yes.A mans value is far increased the older he gets. He acquires wealth, security and knowledge. Womens value is intrinsically more tied to their appearance. So women age like milk and men age like wine.

How does ED or fertility problems produce sickly kids? Men are not warned to not have children after 40, but women are.

>27 year old virgin
>having an older gf would be pointless

What do younger women have to offer except their pussies? Older women have careers and money and life experience, they've seen more and read more.

There is some research to suggest that women who have children at an older age live longer.

Relying purely on anecdotal evidence, I knew a lady who lived to 99 and her daughter was born when she was in her late 30s

>or fertility problems produce sickly kids?

Eh? Bad sperm produces potato children for the same reason bad, aged ova do.

Fertility is the measurement of how likely you can produce children. Sperm itself doesn't sour.

>The quality of a man’s sperm decreases with age. As a man ages, it takes longer for his partner to get pregnant. There’s also an increased risk of not conceiving at all.

Whatever the age of the mother, the risk of miscarriage is higher if the father is over 45. The children of older fathers are at greater risk of autism, mental health problems and learning difficulties.

yourfertility.org.au/for-men/age/

No but a 70 year old guy doesn't produce as good quality sperm as a 25 year old. That should be pretty damn obvious.

Well I guess I learned something. Women have this problem too when they have kids after 40

Dude maybe ask the guy who posted that not the guy mocking it.

>Sperm itself doesn't sour.
Except it does.