The nu-male

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/45xt7d6L538
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/45xt7d6L538

>Sup Forums is now using their shitty buzzwords to try to legitimize shitty nu-metal

I feel legitimately bad for you OP

Point proven, the ultimate Kendrick, Father John Misty loving faggot makes an "XD BIZKIT SUCKS" video to get Reddit upvotes

imagine even thinking about limp bizkit in 2018

Fuck off Montie

What are you even trying to convey, here?

that black people are bad

I think actual soyboys are making these posts so the meaning of the word goes away. But guess what? Limp Bizkit never got anyone as much pussy as Migos has. Limp Bizkit was never as big as Migos is now. Limp Bizkit's music doesn't come close to bumping as hard as Migos' either. Sorry soyboys, but the FACTS don't change because of your shitty memes.

Nu-male doesn't like trash metal because it isn't trendy
Nu-male likes trash meme rap because it's trendy

>blacks
>people
whoa buddy, don't twist the message

jfc i hate Sup Forums

>>>/reddit/

>implying the nu-male meme cancer didn't spread from Sup Forums

But what is a nu-male? Anybody that likes Migos, or prefers them over Limp Bizkit? Is that the prominent characteristic?

Same and still i'm here, don't even have a clue why

you like to be a whiny bitch perhaps?

I don't deny that it started on Sup Forums. Just stop crying and telling people they're Sup Forumstards every time the word is mentioned. Maybe you should tell everyone who checks dubs on every board to go back to Sup Forums while you're at it.

Nah, there's actually good content here but the main problem is that Sup Forums thinks it's legitimate to invade other boards

Kys indieheads tourist

Sup Forums is the only thing preventing this board from becoming a fullblown reddit/twitter circlejerk. bless the heroes of Sup Forums

but everyone who's not from Sup Forums themselves finds the nu-male/soyboy meme cancerous. It's not even remotely funny desu

so you know why you're still here?

yeah but I don't know if the cancer/quality balance is worth it

This is the point where you go back.

Man, I never thought I'd agree with Montie

>Maybe you should tell everyone who checks dubs on every board to go back to Sup Forums while you're at it.

That is a perfectly reasonable thing to do.

agreed

>but everyone who's not from Sup Forums themselves finds the nu-male/soyboy meme cancerous.
But this isn't true at all. I literally never browse Sup Forums and I still get a chuckle from faggots like you whining and bitching every time the word appears on this board.

sounds to me like you're a whiny little bitch

thanks for proving my point

the rym user

>Maybe you should tell everyone who checks dubs on every board to go back to Sup Forums while you're at it.

God fucking damn it user

Denon is absolutely soy

clever

back to Sup Forums with you