Quick Survey

If WW3 broke out tomorrow, would you enlist to fight for your country?

Personally, I wouldn't. I've got too much to live for.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk/2013/may/06/british-military-500-drones
youtube.com/watch?v=nZMwKPmsbWE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Civil_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is there to fight for here?

>I've got too much to live for

You're in Sup Forums.

In Sup Forums.

For Quebec, anyday. Canada, fuck no, I'd go full Jihad.

Fight whom exactly?

I don't think there will really be a Declaration of War or a well-defined enemy when it breaks out.

Depending on who's attacking I might consider enlisting with them

No, I'm a coward.

People like you are disgusting. If you wouldn't fight to protect your way of life, why bother living it?
Do you have any sense of pride or honor in your country and people?

I would be drafted anyway.

Here. Pretend it was this.

>To fight Flat faced snake munchers in China
yes

>Fight Russians
no

>Fight some mudslimes
only if the RoE were less restricted, so against a country instead of policing the population

I am protecting my land and family and hide under my bunker. WW III will be nuke war and I wouldnt really enlist myself to military and fight outside the US as I would need to get myself and family some nuke proof bunker

Do fat people get drafted? Always wondered this.

Go to war against Russia? Hell no. That represents such a total failure of leadership that there is no chance of accomplishing anything other than lots of wasted life.

Only when they are short on soldiers. Fat people don't make good soldiers and would not pass the medical.

Degenerate Canadian anime face posters, absolutely nobody is surprised with your answers.

>China and Vietnam
>on the same side

>Syria, Turkey, Iran and Saudi Arabia
>on the same side

>India and Pakistan
>on the same side

What a terrible map, if you made this you should be ashamed of yourself

I am digging myself a nuke proof bunker. Nuke war btwn Russia and the Us has no winner

Yeah, I'd rather be home watching anime than in a trench somewhere getting shot at.

Googed WW3 map. Calm down autismo.

Be nice America.

I'd go for sure. Fight for muh queen n shit.

Would sell weapons, drugs, women and food

Seriously, if we wanted to start busting out the secret weapons Russia would be no more. But God only knows what would happen to the rest of the world if Russia also hit the "fuck it" button.

Shit map is shit, couldn't even find an accurate map. What low energy effort. Sad!

Wrong pic desu

>I've got too much to live for.
Like what? I think everyone will be OK not having to read your unfunny shitposting.

Only if I could be placed in the sexual relief unit and service big strong soldiers all day
(((swoons)))

I'll buy that cat m8.

Depends on who we're fighting and why, I mean I don't think I'm going to contribute a substantial amount to society anyway so why not. If I can go and fulfill the old lie, Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori, I will.

I will not fight for Hillary-electing, 50% nigger America. It's not the America I thought I knew when I was younger.

That cat is more highly trained than an Indian. That's like a spetsnaz cat or something.

If the UK faced invasion or an existential threat, yes. But I wouldn't fight a war in which my Jewish globalist government were the aggressors.

Since my body is too fucked up now for the field I'd enlist to help in anyway I could as long as we're fighting the good fight.

I think it's important to do anything possible to assist your country to protect life, freedom, liberty, and property.

My degree is in computer science and my job is networking and satcomms. I would offer any strategic help I could utilizing my skill sets

I would have to because it would break out in Poland

What about israel mate.

The Samson Option is there (if it's real)

Also if nukes really do exist.

Can't let all those waifus be widows now OP.

But goyim it is best cat,you see Have krafmaga cat for only 6999,35 Shekel

>wanting fat, loud, annoying jewcat
No thanks, already too many Jews around me as it is.

>ww3
>fought with infantry

pick 1

One can never have enough friends around.

No, but I'd shitpost like mad in defense of my country.

>ukraine and russia on the same side
lol no. Shit map

No I want this country to burn

its already war here

Can it write musicals and shit Seth Rogen tier comedy's?

A country?
What country?

It's just one big buffer zone.

Whats going on in Lybia now? Was Qaddafi good?

I'd work for Military Intelligence or some such. I wouldn't actually go anywhere near the fighting.

You're right. WTF is wrong with you? You could be going out and getting beheaded by ISIS, but instead you're shitposting on a mongolian throatsinging board.

it was shit
now its flaming shit

No, I would join a liberation army and liberate my country from exploiters and bolsheviks.

if WW3 starts i will probably move to get a better view. maybe live in a semi mountainous region and eat people and watch shit with a telescope...

i think its in my blood. like a few ancestors had the same idea and it might explain why they lived in a specific place

That means you have unlimited potential.

WW3 is Meme War I.

>fighting for 40 million nigs
>50 million mexicans

What do you think?

I'll pretend it's this.
I have no loyalties to a state especially one foreign to me and my ancestors, and openly hostile to my ancestors wishes.

And thats why I don want no revolution. Putin is shit, but look at ukraine. They had shitty gov, now they have civil war and everything is even shittier. The choice is stable awfulness or disorderly awfulness.

Doubt they'd take me enyways. I'm so skinny, I won't even be good as a human shield

If not My country is fucked for manpower.

Well, if I was unable to give birth to children, then yes. I'd enlist. I would probably go in as a field medic.

Cowards like you don't deserve to live

While there's a single Jew in power, I will not fight in anything this filthy state decides.

Kike.

No. Young White men are the most hated group in this country, not to mention that the UK's given up its sovereignty, freedom of speech, and that I hate most people here, English or not.

you would be drafted you stupid cunt
if you don't want to be drafted and ww3 breaks out kill yourself it's the only way

>Canada

It's OK, there's nothing worth protecting there anymore. Your men will just kill themselves to not oppress opponents while your women will spread their legs and bear winner children.

I'll probably rather go steal oranges from trees than go to war... Is more ethical :9

Why would any sane Canadian fight for Canada? it is such a sorry state.

>sending in ground troops

Literally everyone should look to becoming engineers or scientists working on building cities, services, databases, cures etc. Then we would be able to crank out tonnes of automated weaponry to replace our fragile bodies and have medicines to allow ourselves to live longer.

We need more drones and eventually mechs.
theguardian.com/uk/2013/may/06/british-military-500-drones

Can you spot the butthurt separatist? Hey just so you know, if Quebec did achieve independence you would all be at serfdom levels of poverty since you guys got nothing to offer to anyone except for the Montreal smoked meat sandwich. Fuck off and give into the Energy East pipeline already.

>Comedy, Music
as you mention it
Lets say 9998,12 Shekel, you may marry her and even become a merchant after all

>I've got too much to live for
>posts anime picture

If WW3 breaks out it will have to have been us that caused it. No one is going to start a war with us. Given that, I'd build a bunker, gather as many like-minded gunowners as I can, and push my state to secede.

srsly though animes are a tiny ray of sunshine in the black hole of life

Australia is the place to be inn WW3

I don't have anything to live for, friendless virgin

What state?

Fuck no. Right now what our country supposedly stands for is Muslims and tranny bathrooms.

Why would I want to go and die in some war thousands of miles away?

What this government stands for is obvious, to take away all power from its citizens.

cause state said so.

Alaska. It'll be the Republic of soon. We never really wanted to be part of the U.S. anyway. Rigged vote, murdered leaders. Google Joe Vogler.

risk my life so in a decade or two these refugees, regressives, islam apologists etc. tear my country apart?

>Mechs
Are you one of those fags who think U.C Gundam or Code Geass Knightmare Frames are realistic?
Power armour may be an option but there's too much that can go wrong with mechs over a tank. They just aren't practical.

Nice. Alaska is a beautiful place.

It's always been my to-go-to place if Europe is the place ww3 will be fought.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Civil_War

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War
FIGHT if you have not the will to fight then you are a slave.

VICTIMS OF OPPRESSION AND EXPLOITATION OF THE WORLD, STAND IN SOLIDARITY, DECLARE WAR ON BOLSHEVISM AND THE BOURGEOIS!

depends what kind of war it is.
defense against an invasion? yes, i would enlist.
fighting for pic related? no.

You have to go fight wars for israel because holocaust racism and oppression.
t. college professor

No, fuck this shithole.

But, if that would be possible, I would fight for the USA.

Now that you mentioned it, if we were to declare war against your pic related, I'd consider enlisting.

Probably they'd rather have me continue in my current role, but you never know.

Yes, and for the same reason so many enlisted during WW2.

If you are drafted (and if it is a world war, there WILL be a draft) you pretty much automatically get infantry (the meat grinder)

If you enlist, you still get a chance at your preferred MOS. I would much rather work satellite encryption and telecom systems compared to being a door kicker

Feel free to come here, I'd rather have your type than the Balkans that flood our state every summer and take jobs. Stay forever if you want. I genuinely expect secession before I'm dead. The Republic of Alaska will rise from the ashes of the U.S. empire.

Hell no I wouldn't fight for Trudeau, and never for the country that turned it's back on the east coast a long fucking time ago.

What if you're a college graduate and you're still drafted?

Still infantry?

God, no. I'd rather fight for the invading army than for this liberal cuckcountry with Merkel.

can I still shit post in the front lines?

>not being on your phone while under fire

Depends on if I actually feel like I'm defending my country

Depends on who's fighting.

>fighting alongside Israel, Sweden, Germany and Canada

Nope.

If WW3 broke out, you'd get conscripted. There would be no option.