Why do mass shootings never happen in Texas?

Why do mass shootings never happen in Texas?

Is it because every Texan is armed at all times and mass shootings are stopped before they happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Whitman
edition.cnn.com/2015/05/04/us/garland-mohammed-drawing-contest-shooting/
cnn.com/2015/05/04/us/garland-mohammed-drawing-contest-shooting/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/draw-muhammad-shooting-who-was-behind-cartoon-contest-n353081
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack
foxnews.com/us/2014/12/06/austin-cop-sure-shot-stopped-crazed-gunman.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luby's_shooting
ksat.com/news/chaotic-brawl-shooting-leaves-2-dead-5-injured
wgntv.com/2016/06/14/amarillo-police-respond-to-armed-person-inside-a-walmart/
concealednation.org/2015/05/one-handgun-stops-terror-attack-in-garland-texas-saving-countless-lives/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everybody there is blood-related, they dont want to kill their siblings.

Is Texas going to succeed when the 2nd amendment is ratified?

There's no motivation to try and shoot people when you're more likely to be killed before you can do any damage.

Libtards conveniently ignore this fact.

leaf bants are fucking weak, eh?

y u do this

>German education

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Whitman

pretty much yeah

Two ISIS fags tried to shoot up the community center housing a "draw Mohammed" event in Garland. They got a couple rounds off without killing anyone, then they died in their car under a hail of gunfire before they could even get the doors open.

I'm pretty sure there was a terror shooting that was about to happen in Texas and the only people who died were the attackers because of gun rights.

Weapons
Remington 700 ADL (6mm)
Universal M1 carbine
Remington Model 141 (.35-caliber)
Sears model 60 Semi-automatic shotgun (12 gauge)
S&W Model 19 (.357 Magnum)
Luger P08 (9mm)
Galesi-Brescia (.25 ACP)
Knife

I thought only AR15s were used mass shootings.

It's very simple. There are 50 fucking states, but there's but one that has, can, and will survive on its own if push comes to shove.

That state is, was, and will always be Texas.

Fort Hood, anyone?

Wait what? Source?

Born in MD.

Currently in TX.

Would 100% succeed and fight for the cause or participate in Civil War 2.0 (There are some other based states worth saving)

Fuck, if hiliary wins I might just lead the fight myself.

Work place violence

I don't think you know what most of the words you used in this post mean.

edition.cnn.com/2015/05/04/us/garland-mohammed-drawing-contest-shooting/

Gun free zone

I don't think you realize what a simple typo can do when you have auto correct on

Why is Texas so based?

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/draw-muhammad-shooting-who-was-behind-cartoon-contest-n353081

I'm sure shootings happen in Texas, wasn't there a shooting at some Muslim hate convention not too long ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack

Liberally controlled government property.

Actually, illiberal, since guns were bad, m'kay?

Texas and Florida are the only states that could survive on their own. And yes I think repealing the 2a would cause Texas to secede. I live in TX and have always thought secessionists looked like big fags but I still would be 100% behind it if it came to it.

>shooting at some Muslim hate convention not too long ago.

See
Attemped terror attack ended with based officer pulling his revolver and headshotting two mudslimes.

Guns, little buddy. Guns.

Also was a gun free zone.

These type of stories get burried in the MSM because they dont want you to know how effective good guys with guns are at stopping mass shootimga.

foxnews.com/us/2014/12/06/austin-cop-sure-shot-stopped-crazed-gunman.html

That's what I mean. Liberals don't know what 'liberal' means anymore.

But it's no surprise, since their new permanent Jewish overlord Marx has commanded them to think boy = girl, poor = rich, and theft = justice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luby's_shooting

Those are all AR-15s bud.

Nigga, what?

secede you illiterate retard

It has more, not less. but they tend to be smaller and less 'spree-killing'.

Also, they tend to be piss-poor shots and not kill 30+ people, usually it's under 15.
ksat.com/news/chaotic-brawl-shooting-leaves-2-dead-5-injured

The AR-15 has become a meme weapon at this point. If I ever figure out a way to own an assault rifle, it surely won't be an AR-15.

Federal property, not technically Texas.

>burgerland education

Based Texans BTFO Mudslimes.

Because we kill them first and we also allow our cops to shoot first instead of worrying about being lynched by black lives matter

wgntv.com/2016/06/14/amarillo-police-respond-to-armed-person-inside-a-walmart/

TRANSLATION:
Will Texas do well when the 2nd amendment is approved?

WHAT YOU MEANT TO SAY:
Will Texas leave the union when the 2nd amendment is repealed? (Hopefully yes)

Crazy people are always wildcards and tend towards the irrational, but anyone cognizant enough to pull off a spree shooting would realize a place that's full of gun owners isn't ideal.

Everyone citing the Garland attack forgets that they were basically daring muslims to attack it and were more than prepared to btfo of them. Still pretty based, but not really a good example of a random spree shooting prevented.

Yeah Whitman is a notable exception because it was a sniper spree that was surprisingly well coordinated. Even stranger is that he knew there was something enraging him (turned out to be a brain tumor) but instead of seeking help decided to go guerrilla on a college campus.

Except he specifically chose the location because he knew how vulnerable the no-gun policy made it.

Missleading stat. What percentage were self inflicted, accidental, suicide, officer involved, murder, mass shooting?

what about people that get SSI? since it's from the USA

>including suicide and accidents

Leave Texas alone.

Here's the thing,

Gun deaths increase proportionately with gun ownership levels, but that's because it's the path of least resistance. If you're intent on killing someone, you'll figure out a way to do it one way or another. We can't ban scissors, kitchen knives, and baseball bats. I'd be interested to know how much other violent crime went up or down proportionate to the number of gun deaths. I bet all this proves is that people are substituting knives with guns and that the number of fatal stabbings in a state with a high number of gun deaths is lower.

That's because the AR-15 isn't an assault rifle. It's specifically a non-assault rifle version of the actual assault rifle, the M-16 (and variants like the M4)

Cease paying federal taxes and allocate those funds for that. Plus, we can sell them back all this junk on ft hood.

I guess I believe the statistic because the cities make up such a huge chunk of the Minnesota population. I live in the NW part and anywhere north of the cities you would be hard pressed to find anyone with not at least a shotgun.

Even so I am hard pressed to believe the stat.

Per 100,000 people statistic is really shitty for states like ND where the population is so small. It only takes one nigger from out of state or a random autist to skew the per capita rating. Some context is to be had.

The reason gun ownership and gun death are correlated is because it's the best way to kill yourself. Looking only at homicide, they are uncorrelated, both among the states of the US, and among countries globally.

The heat is too miserable, even for Arabs.

The terrorists get their guns and put on the usual black clothes, then they go outside and have a heat stroke before they can kill anyone.

And by "junk" I mean these fucking useless soldiers, not the gear.

What is the Luby's shooting? Literally one of the first huge mass media shootings. Texas nearly started the trend. Maybe /pol is too young to remember?

Are you seriously implying Texas needs the US to survive?

If anything, it's the other way around. The top faggots in MA, FL and CA would literally kill themselves after only a week without Whole Foods.

A trend they ended with prolific gun ownership.

The rest of America is still trying to work out the math. Commie core ins't helping either.

The middle east mostly desert? Saudi Arabia at least?

It may have started it, but pretty much every other shooting here has been taken down either before it even happened or with a handful of casualties before getting pumped with lead themselves.

>Chicago, Baltimore, New Orleans and DC are the only places in the US were a gun death is more likely to be a homicide than a suicide.

Who would have guess that?

>Is it because every Texan is armed at all times and mass shootings are stopped before they happen?
That is precisely why. Also just the knowledge that 1/4 of any given crowd of people has a gun on them dissuades would be terrorists and criminals.

concealednation.org/2015/05/one-handgun-stops-terror-attack-in-garland-texas-saving-countless-lives/

ISIS pays attention to this kind of shit, and changes their strategy accordingly.

>deaths
so this includes hunting accidents? When I look at this map, the black states are the ones filled with deer and trees

It's because the FBI decides where happenings happen.

Thread.

Very interesting, saved.

top kek

Yes, let's ignore Fort Hood and the shooting at UT because they don't fit the narrative. Plus people didn't own guns en masse in Texas before the early 90s?

ITS THE POWER OF TEXAS

The Middle East is hot, but not that humid. Hot and dry is a different. The only thing you have to worry about is sunburns and having your nose scab up because of the dry air. Texas is like 100% humidity most every fucking day, and 100+ degrees in the summer. It's like living in hell most of the time. The only exception I've seen in the Middle East is the UAE. Fuck that place, it's like Texas v2.0.

there was 21 mass shooting in Texas in 2015

why is it so fucking hot in texas

This chart seems inaccurate. Nebraska is a gun-heavy state (outside of ghetto Omaha). I'm thinking this fails to account for heritage firearms (my first ten guns were inherited from my grandfather. I didn't personally buy one until last year, thus keeping me out of this statistic.)

Texas is huge as fuck. The weather in Houston is not the same as in Amarillo. I would say east Texas is that kind of UAE humid, but not all of Texas.

HOWDY YALL
>loads a magazine into an AR15
WE
>rides on mobility scooter
FIXIN
>drinks 30 pack of bud light
TO
>has consensual sex with cousin
I RECKON
>votes for Ted Cruz
WE
>eats 10 lbs of brisket
WUZ
>cuddles hurricane katrina refugee
TEXANS

No kidding, Texas has a bigger economy than most European countries. Texas could conquer all of Central America by itself. Texas would do way better on its own than under the current Obama regime's policies. No strangling EPA regulations, no insane income tax, they could actually investigate potential terrorists and secure their border without the State Dept. suing them for "discrimination". Oh yeah and they could have their own currency, no Fed printing money which essentially just a tax on future generations.

Fort Hood was disarmed though, it does fit the narrative. Bill Clinton disarmed military bases on US soil in the 90s. The only thing that stopped Nidal Hassan from killing more soldiers was an MP with a gun.

All in all we will stand.

You know, I used to think it was bad stereotyping...but I figured out that everybody I know here owns a gun, including me!

Maybe all of Texas is armed, to one extent or another.

It's a good gun though, meme or not.

Houston >>> Amarillo

Fuck, Drive from Austin to Dallas on I-35 north on any given day. The weather might change three times or more. It's a three hour trip.

Of course you'd know. You've probably killed thousands of white people with one, haven't you Mehmet? Fuck Turkey.

Texas is a Christian country and the Bible forbids murder. Not that hard to piece together. Atheism is the cause of pretty much every problem in the world today.

>a fucking leaf
Why didn't Trudeau arrest you already for hate crime?

An AR-15 is an excellent rifle. The AK platform if anything is a meme weapon for any first worlder to buy. The AR-15 is more accurate, modern ballistics make it just as deadly, and reliability is actually better in the modern versions.

I can only think of a few rifles I rather own compared to my AR-15's and those cost much more.

I don't see Atheists shooting up gay clubs or flying planes into towers. I also don't see Atheists abusing children with threats of eternal suffering for not doing the dishes or touching a girl's tit without being married to her.

>Is it because every Texan is armed at all times and mass shootings are stopped before they happen?
That's correct.
Now my question is: What do non-Texans think of Texas? Are Texans the most powerful race or are the Filipinos still the most powerful race?

Nice try Chuck, we all know non-Christian ideologies in general are the problem.

nice trips, but we should still kick you out of NATO

But I do see atheists voting for the parties that bring them in...

We didn't have the technology to help Whitman at the time. But it's note able that citizens with rifles assisted police in taking him down .

>Filipinos
>Texans
>when rooftop Koreans exist

>We
>implying either EU or USA gives a fuck about what Canada says

but if terrorists are not true muslims wouldn't that make them atheist?

Premarital sex is literally cuckoldry. You're having sex with another man's wife. Let that sink in for a minute.

Texan here.

We are armed

Our police, like in Amarillo, go in and shoot the person taking hostage than waiting 3 hours to go into a gay club down in FL

>No remembering the Alamo

You had one job

It isn't their lack of faith that's making them do that, it's these fucking career college professors teaching them this Marxist bullshit. You're conflating the two on purpose and you'll pretend that atheism and Marxism aren't mutually exclusive because you're too intellectually dishonest to do so.

Correlation != causation