What are some movies that have a great commentary track bz the director and other people involved in the making of the...

What are some movies that have a great commentary track bz the director and other people involved in the making of the film?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/14102073/Community_Season_6_with_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can smell the watermelon and fried chicken from that image alone.

Anything made by David Fincher and Steven Soderbergh, they're talentless but they do really love their craft

Who is this?

>"funny" racism joke

This is how you can spot tourist redditors

i bet black girls have the tastesyt pusys mmm to be her slave would be reparations

Jamal is getting mad.

LOL!! have an upvote my freind!

Fear and Loathing has great commentary by Thompson.

Black Nubian goddess. Perfect skin. All legs. Amazonian stamina.

Rip harambe

are you a fag?

:O woah!

can u say that on here????

I dunno if that's photoshop but that's just the perfect shade of black. #Blessed

She looks Egyptian

What's the matter, scared?

Sit on my face!

WEW

anyone know the name of this amazon?

anyone remember which tom clancy adaption had a commentary track where clancy just shit on all the inaccuracies and changes?

>Anything made by David Fincher and Steven Soderbergh, they're talentless but they do really love their craft

Tropic Thunder has one of the best commentary tracks of all time. RDJ stays in character until the credits roll.

This is Spinal Tap. Best commentary ever.

Why? Do you like to inhale vaginas?

What's wrong with her face? Somehow it hits me right in the uncanny valley. Is she a first generation sexbot that doesn't quite look like a real human yet?

Built for speed. Heavy duty. Industrial strength.

What happened to her 'fro?

It's called "impossibly perfect bone structure"

Independence day

Her hair has been braided. It's a popular style among that cross section of the population

It's not braided!

You wouldn't know what to do with her

put it to work on a cotton field?

lol sorry brightness on my monitor is way down

EPIC

Best I've heard of is a special edition of Evil Dead.

I can't remember which it is, but there's one with Bruce Campbell doing the commentary, I think with Rami as well. They just go through the whole film, have some bantz, and explain how they got some of the ridiculous low budget effects to work etc.

Fun stuff.

Saw that coming. I meant in a capacity that involved respect in your fellow man tho

>being this gay

Neon Demon

E.P.I.C.
G.O.A.T.
FTW...

And Reddit is getting offended for being called out

archive dis shit

They would have to be man for me to bestow that honor

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

btfo

just sit and look at her i suppose

you can smell it from miles away

Respect everyone

You can't help yourself can you?

Hands down the best for commentaries are the Resident Evil movies. Mila and Oded are a hilarious duo. Incredibly entertaining.
Total Recall has a great commentary track with Arnie, really entertaining as well. Paul Verhoeven is just great in these commentary tracks in general, Starship Troopers being another great one.
The Neon Demon commentary with Refn and Elle is also a lot of fun. Not quite as informative as you'd think but Elle is adorable.
If you want something more interesting and insightful check out Bottle Rocket, Raiders of the Lost Ark, A Beautiful Mind, Seventh Seal (any criterion release really),Ghost (good stuff on the writer's spiritual buddhist journey), Jumanji (lots of cool vfx info in this one), Pi... There's a lot of good stuff out there really depends on the film's you're into and want to know more about.

That's our silly Cletus. So lovable when spreading the hate ^_^

Leave, this is not the place for racism. That belongs on reddit.

I always thought the commentaries on Cronenberg movies were interesting, especially to hear about how they rigged up all that practical shit

if you can stomach the community commentary for season 6 its Dan Harmon alone only talking about how the show was made, he rarely stops and laughs at scenes its all production talk.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/14102073/Community_Season_6_with_

Why are black chicks so hungry for white cock?

Factually inaccurate

Do you NOT?

ywn go down on her in late august after she gets home from a 3 hour gym session

Ridley scott does some good commentaries with a lot of focus on talking about technical aspects and directorial decisions.

James Cameron's commentaries are always A+. A lot of behind the scenes anecdotes, technical commentary, and top tier shit talking and backhanded compliments.

Do you think he tapped Ryan Gosling ass too. Seems like the rape train have no brakes.

This. It's literally an entire extra movie full of good jokes.

I wish my dick wasn't so small

The Thing (1982)

Me too

I laughed

mamacita

those shit tier tattoos

>Hands down the best for commentaries are the Resident Evil movies
good call

really any commentary with Milla Jovovich is worth listening to, she is a hoot

Any commentary by Tim Lucas is a goldmine of information, so much so that it can be overwhelming and I need to listen to it 2-3 times

The man is fucking based

spotted the homosexual

MRW she will never pegg you while calling you her good boi.