Mads mikkelsen

How can one man get all the best roles? He's so cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6goa1pI_az8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're only the best roles because of him.

D
e
e
p

you just need to be the whole world's husbando

>Based Mads
>Not a Moff or a sith lord

wasted potential

Death Stranding will be his magnum opus and there is literally nothing Sup Forums can do about it.

What Is it with nerdy neckbeards loving this guy?

I've never once heard a girl mention or call this guy attractive but you capeshit nerds constantly fawn over the guy.

Neckbeardy daddy issues

He's attractive in a girlish, homosexual way.

we're all faggots here

G A Y F O R M A D S
A
Y

F
O
R

M
A
D
S

Because he's manly. Girls only want skinny autistic british tumblr twinks. Men want Mads.

:3

even kojima wants him

are you oblivious to the amounts of fangirls there are for Hannibal?

Mads is so fucking based.

He spoiled that he plays the protag's father which was supposed to be a reveal in an interview like a year ago and he skipped the screening after red carpet shit at the premier. He literally has not seen Rogue One or Doctor Strange.

what is this from?

>Death Stranding will be his magnum opus and there is literally nothing Sup Forums can do about it.
It will initiate a new age of interactive electronic entertainment, the birth of ludo and worldwide recognition of video games as art.

They should fug

The Hunt

look at all the pudgy jewfaced disgustingly bad actors hollywood forces on the public like seth rogan and jonah hill and then look at Mads

>Mads and Kojima
That's actually quite hot.

>best role

He was great but his character made no sense whatsoever. He's a total pacifist but he returned to complete the Death Star laser because they were going to kill his daughter.

Billions of Alderaanians and hundreds of Bothans died because of this idiot. The story makes no sense whatsoever given his motivations throughout the film.

I'm sure most people know this but Mads is in the new Kojima game

youtube.com/watch?v=6goa1pI_az8

Nigga has like 50 jobs to do.

Holy fuck you literally did not understand the children's movie that you're nitpicking. Off yourself.

I remember when I first discovered this. Best fap of my life.

cant wait for the mads SFM

>He was great but his character made no sense whatsoever.

Epic Retard

He's a scientist that faked a lot of BS to build a fault in the death star. He needed to work on it to protect his daughter. Don't be a complete retard.

t. halfwit

>create laser that can destroy entire planets to protect daughter
>made design flaw that was almost impossible to exploit
>a city and a planet get destroyed
>muh motivations

He knew the Empire could build the Death Star without him but they didn't figure it out yet. He let himself get taken and pretended he was resigned to his fate so he could include a structural weak point and leak it to the Rebels.

This is all clearly explained in the film. If you want I could get my 11 year old niece who i took to see the movie and she could explain it for you.

my favorite actor. absolutely based.

you're an even bigger retard than the people that came up with the plot

>the state of Sup Forums

>my niece
you stated this why? For some exaggeration?
>implying women are inferior
Sup Forums pls go

I like that he wasn't cast as a villain.

Why do you guys want to make him typecast? He's too talented for that.