Watch critically acclaimed film

>watch critically acclaimed film
>its boring as fuck

What's her name?

All of them

Boyhood is the perfect example.

the seventh seal
one of the two movies I fell asleep to, the second one being the phantom menace

You are as boring as fuck, cats, and you know it.

its literally good though

>Watch critically acclaimed comedy of the year Silver Linings Playbook

>Only laugh once

Never watched another JLAW lead character movie again

Seventh seal
Touch of evil
Princess mononoke
Spirited away
Solaris

The two anime ones are probably good for kids who find anything interesting but if they were meant to be good for adults then I can't see a thing in them.

>Princess mononoke
>Spirited away

This. Miyazaki is good at making cartoons for babies but adults shouldn't enjoy them.

The Avengers

There Will Be Blood

Most Gaspar Noe films

The godfathers

how did she get on oscar nomination for that

oh yeah she fucked harvey weinstein

Pan's Labyrinth

The Master

Load of rubbish.

blade runner

Star Wars
I don't understand the appeal, let alone the undeserved one gorillion threads about it.

bladerunner

Drive

The Great Dictator, everyone jerks off to the speech which is the last four minutes of the movie. The other two hours are extremely boring.

TV series/anime in general

Never understood the love for this one, it's average.

Lord of the Rings

The seventh seal is overrated IMO. It is not representative of Bergman's other work. Check out Persona and Wild strawberries, i doubt you will be dissapointed.

Lawrence of Arabia

which solaris

>touch of evil
i feel like noir is very polarizing. if you can get past the shitty sound design and weird dialogue you might lke it but a lot of people, including some very film-savvy friends of mine, simply can't get into it because it feels too old=timey

The Breakfast Club.

The most shallow shit that anyone who wasn't a drama-seeking, depressed popular kid or a depressed loner already figured out about highschool.

most arthouse films are pretty damn boring, like kill myself tier

This fucking turd. Made by French "elite" (she's from FEMIS) and revered as such, but fuck was it plain and badly acted.

>which solaris

Nigga you kidding? not him but I bet he's talking about the Tarkovsky one, haven't seen it but I know there's a 10 minute scene of literally nothing and knowing Tarkovsky I bet most of the movie is just trying to surpass 2001 in boredom and long shots

Birdman

I think James Rolfe's original trilogy review perfectly describes why people like Star Wars, this is coming from someone that doesn't care for most things related to Star Wars.

tasty-looking bait you got there

argo

All of them.

A boring film that is just tiresome and long for the sake of it is shit. A film is supposed to stimulate your brain, to entertain you and let your escapist fantasies take over your mind for 90 minutes.

The only exceptions are film that are historically accurate and need every minute of runtime to explain what's going on like Lawrence of Arabia or Zulu.

Movie critics are the biggest plebs around.

>Semen Demon
>There Will be Blood
>Muholland Drive
>Ichi the Killer (and I liked Audition and Gozu)
>Pretty much any Capeshit after Iron Man II

The whole appeal was "muh longshot" the movie poked fun of itself otherwise.

>watch movie
>think it was shit
>read review on it
>mfw it was actually a masterpiece the whole time

King of comedy. Seen plenty of defensive statements from reddit, so spare me that please. One of De Niro's worst performances
>inb4 you didn't get it
It's as deep as a puddle of piss

TFA and Rogue One

blade runner
under the skin

both are shit movies

>The English Patient
Not only was it boring as fuck, but the "protagonists" were both shitty, horrible people who shouldn't have been celebrated in any way. Only (((truly enlightened individuals))) could enjoy that schlock.

you didn't get it

nicolas winding refn: the thread

The Godfather