"""""We""""""

"""""We""""""

vulture.com/2016/12/star-wars-rogue-one-gay-baze-chirrut.html

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2016/12/star-wars-rogue-one-gay-baze-chirrut.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wuz.

Like Mark Hamill says. Luke can be whatever sexuality you want them to be.

Neither of those characters mentioned their sexualities nor where they in anyway effeminate. So yes those are the Gay Star Wars character I've been looking for.

So subtle it's unlikely ones.

Chinks would literally go apeshit

I just thought they were just "force buddies"

>still no HitB

fuck this gay earth...

Well, of course. Thats Star Wars audience now.

I'm not sure why these people want the entertainment industry to pander to gays, they only make up 1% of the population. Star Wars having fags doesn't make the movies better, you don't get brownie points because of this shit

I wonder when they are gonna add a trans jedi. It's almost 2017!

Just like the gay Asian couple in star trek? What the hell.

I thought the gay Hollywood Polynesian was The Rock candy butthole Johnson

Homos

>white men have a nerd problem
>Disney tries to extend this to the other races and women
>this is bad

The A wing pilot in ROTJ is an English woman actor with an American male voice actor so it's been done.

Not to mention Vader is similarly transEthnic.

Can we stop making every asian dude gay

what the hell

Why do have to put gays into Star Wars?

Also, why are people so obsessed with wanting gays in Star Wars?

>vulture.com/2016/12/star-wars-rogue-one-gay-baze-chirrut.html

"I was surprised by how many people agreed that they were gay"

Why are you fucking surprised that other people at a movie can pick up the same context clues you can? You are not a special snowflake. Let's fix this for you.

"I was surprised that there actually were context clues because I missed them while I was making shit up like I normally do"

don't you mean
(((we)))

They want another audicence. They know normies will eat everything so they are trying to reach other people now. Let's say, they want gay shiteaters.

They are 1% of the population and yet they are over represented in television and film. This shit has to fucking stop. This has nothing to do with representing gays on screen, it's about promoting homosexuality to masses of people. It's about indoctrinating people.

Bros = gay now

>they're gay if I say so

>can't have a good friendship
>good relationship = gay now

Fuck this gay earth.

Obama is a good lucking man

I hate this.

Two men can no longer be simply bros anymore. If any male shows any sign of affection to another man it means he wants to buttfuck him and shove his cock down his throat. Liberalism was a mistake.

>tfw the concepts of friendship and loyalty won't exist anymore because everything is about sex
truly the saddest timeline

>the biggest chinese movie-star
>playing gay character

no way, that wouldn't fly in china

Predator, Lethal Weapon and every other movie with male camaraderie would be cataloged as gay these days.

>he doesn't want to lowkey buttfuck all of his male friends
What's wrong with you user

I bet they go to poz parties a lot

>Asian macho man Donnie Yen
>Playing a gay character

Nice try fartsniffers but no cigar

Star Wars is becoming Mass Effect.

Why do people keep watching these movies, again?

It's like they totally forgot about Stormpilot.

>men cant be close friends
Women need to stop pushing their inability to form human connections on to us.

asian dudes have much less hair in their buttcracks which makes them easier and more pleasant to fuck. unless you're into bears

>lol they are close friends therefore they are gay

this rustled my jimmies. these two characters were total monk bros. nowhere in the movie made them to be gay at all. i hope these buttfuckers that force their gay agenda into everything would die a painful death from STD

Now they need to confirm the gay factor. If they dare to deny that they will be labeled as homophobic.

fucking retarded. as if one LOOK EVERYONE I SUCK DICKS AND AM GAY AS SHIT scene even fits in star wars. go push your daddy issues and closet status on some other genres

>vulture articles
>never ever

Use archive next time

this won't be a problem after the muslims take over

I prefer chinese domination. They have smaller dicks to the assfuck will be not that painful.

>That comment section
LMAO

Camaraderie = buttfucking

he's dyel-tier

>getting mad at the wording of liberal rags
wew laddy you're setting yourself up for a stroke at 25

This is journalism today.
But that's a good meme to make it flop in China though...

Good try.

I'm surprised r/asianmasculinity doesn't freak out more over this instead of wasting its time shitposting AM/WF threads.

>he thinks romantic relationships are only about sex
I feel sorry for you and anyone who has fucked you (if they exist).

I watched ANH recently, and the Mos Eisley Cantina scene is way different if you imagine it's a gay bar. But it still all fits.

He's right, though. OP is addicted to outrage, and that's not healthy.

>both dead

absolutely

Why, I thought we had established that Finn was gonna fuck Poe

Well it has kind of been half-confirmed by Garteth, but it's not a big deal. You can either interpret their relationship as them being like brothers or lovers. Who cares?

Finally

im not black so i cant comment on black stuff

im not trans so i cant comment on trans stuff

im not a woman so i cant comment on women stuff

but I AM gay and i CAN validly comment on gay things

And this? This is bullshit. Writing articles to show how inclusive and compassionate you are doesn't sway my opinion in the slightest

If the original trilogy was out nowadays the libtards would think that Han fucks Chewy.

>I wonder if this one sucks a cock when he's not, you know, fighting against an empire to save the fucking galaxy

>I AM gay
you have to go back

I thought it was sweet.

>I'm not a firefighter so I can't have an opinion on firefighting

Even if they were gay (I didn't really get that vibe, they felt more like close childhood friends who grew up together), it was done fairly well without any overly obvious "FAAAA-BULOUUUUSSSS" flaming shit.

They better not make Poe and Finn gay, though. They've got a great back and forth in the few scenes they had together - Poe as the badass fighter pilot, Finn as the rookie in over his head. Looking forward to those characters developing a bit in Episode 8.

You have it backwards. Han takes the knot.

Why haven't you tried to cure yourself? It's 2016, the progress of medicine makes it even more easier than before.

Is Chewy a male? We don't get to see his penis even though he's naked.

It's why so many bro characters have to have the "not gay" moments otherwise the audience will just assume they'll be cramming their cocks into each others mouths off screen.

sad really.

>it was done fairly well without any overly obvious "FAAAA-BULOUUUUSSSS" flaming shit.

Because they are not. And now, if these shit gets enough attention, they will just say "Yes, of course. That was our intention all along"

>Its another women can't understand that men being best friends doesn't mean they want to fuck each other episode.
Its the Merchant of Venice all over again

Welcome to 2016, where if you have any resemblance of a good friendship with a person of your same sex that means you both are gay.

Thanks fuioshits

I knew chewie and han were gay lovers all this time

I haven't seen this shitty flick. Are they really gay or is it women not understanding that men can be buddies without wanting to fuck each other in the ass?

Jonathan (((Olley)))

>Buddies since a long time ago
>Guardians of a temple they no longer need to protect
>No more purpose so they hang around the city
>City gets blasted to shits
>No purpose
>No home
>Closest thing to a family is each other

Nah. They are really gay actually.

>2017
>not being bi master race

Protip: don't read any article with a question mark in the title

Its how (((they))) get you

> Are they really gay or is it women not understanding that men can be buddies without wanting to fuck each other in the ass?

The answer should be obvious at this point.

>lucking

Funny how almost every post ITT whines about it, while at the same time you all have no trouble imagining Jyn fucking Cassian. If it was a male female relationship being bros you'd fantasize the fuck out of them.

c3p0 is gay
luke is gay
yoda is gay
obi wan is a gay priest

leia is gay until they realized han was the best human character in the 2nd movie

han was a bi degenerate with lando.

so which is it
I haven't seen the movie either

How would Donnie Yen ever recover.
But more importantly - can they blow china box office if they try that shit.

Yeah this shit was all over the place when Lotr was popular

Actually I do. I would be pissed if that happened. They looked like they were trying to force a romance in the last 5 minutes and have them kiss. I am glad they didn't. They were just 2 friends that had a moment of connection and now await their death together.

>WOW BOROMIR AND ARAGORN WANTED TO FUG EACH OTHER LMAO

Because most of the time these scripts are written with the male and female from the romantic angle. In the few movies that have real male and female bro-ship, I have no problems with them being bros.

If their sexuality has no bearing on the plot, it's useless and not needed
Same for any character in any piece of fiction in any medium

>while at the same time you all have no trouble imagining Jyn fucking Cassian.
To be honest I could care less about it because some things are better left into fanfiction, Jyn and Cassian is also one of those things to me.

You seem upset.

Ask the same question but replace them with Finn and Poe, the answer is the same.

That's funny, I always ever heard other men making fun of it for being gay

That's just your assumption. You only get mad at broships being considered romantic when it doesn't fit your own personal preferences.

Faggots are so desperate to be normal

You know it's just going to be 30 minutes bitching about the prequels with a mention of Rogue One at the end.

fantasy is either for mega nerds or gays.

>I would have followed you, my brother
>my captain
>my king
There we go, I'm starting my annual rewatch today

Are you fucking retarded?
I have no problem with them being gay if they were written to be fucking gays. But they aren't. Their relationship is written to be bros.

>I want to read into implications that don't exist to suit my agenda
KYS

how is it to have poo on your dick? and why then do you complain when you get aids? I mean come on