Sage all shills, stop the slide General

Reminder to sage all shill threads. Reply to OP, point it out, sage and report. We are cleaning this place up. You can hide the threads too, for a better experience, but it doesn't hurt them in any way.

>How to spot a shill/slide thread
1 post by this ID

Look for stuff like:
>Sup Forums btfo
>really makes you think
>conserva-cucks/shits/shills
>Sup Forums will defend this

Any OP that lacks substance and is shit, and where the OP doesn't reply is a shill.

Remember, you also need to make quality threads and reply to quality threads. That is how we win.

I like this thread

Keep our chan clean. Say no to shills

really makes you think

we've had several successful ones over the past few days. Several of us noticed the 1 post pattern independently of one another.

I bet there are people here who don't know how to sage desu senpai

Bumping

Yeah you're right. I need to start adding instructions to the OP.

that thread again?
what's your political point?

to make Sup Forums great again, I suppose

Keeping this bumped. The shills are persistent and the mods are not helping us enough

It is inferred that it is about the modern political tactic to try and affect public opinion by using social media, and in the case of an anonymous image board, they are trying to blend in and appear to be a part of our group.

Pol is being brigaded by reddit cucks. They're getting each other to bump their own shill threads. Do not reply. Ignore all shills. If they keep it up pol will start leaking again even more than ever

So you guys know, every time I make this thread, it will not let me bump it. It autosages all of my posts and will not tell me what page it is on in the thread stats in the bottom right. Instead, it has a "?"

Don't let me die fellas...

they will leave eventually

or....we get Sup Forums harbor 2.0

God forbid that doesn't happen. we need to sage and report more, but I'm getting pissed about the mods not doing anything

bump

That's pretty horrible

Daily reminder that we are literally under constant raid. Do not reply to these people.

Mods, please expand the rules on Sup Forums to include all of these one-line non-constructive posts.

Keep spreading this. We need to stop these fuckers in their tracks and fast. We cannot let them turn this place into a liberal hellhole

This board is a real shit-show ever since the shooting.

They don't even delete clear rules violations, like "is x degenerate", "are x white?"

>report all threads I disagree with

And then Sup Forums became Reddit.

It is. It's the constant shilling, and we believe it's being coordinated

This is shill shit. They say this in every one of these threads.

I have not stated any agenda on my part. I have not stated my political leanings. No one in this thread has. We do not care what the topics of threads are, as long as they are well thought out, sourced when necessary, and offer real discourse, and are not constantly spammed by an absent OP.

t. Shillfag

Sup shill?

How the fuck do we stop these guys? It feels like we're not even making a dent

Mods are against us. This board is going the way the rest of the West is. Down the drain.

Make Sup Forums great again

Only time any real discussion can be had on this board is when I get home from work at 4 am est. All the Americans are in bed and the Euros start posting. All of this nonsense comes from North America.

I can only pray the shilling will die down soon. But we must saging their threads

Have faith user. We won't let them win. But yeah mods are MIA

Keep this alive. Anons we need to coordinate

Yes, since most of the shills are from north america.

Bump

This thread is gud. Keep it up guys. Post pocs to keep this thread hot

Bumping

The amount of shills and shitpost threads in the last two months has been outrageous. The correct the record niggers have been out in full force, luckily they can't beat us.

>luckily they can't beat us
kek is with us

Shills get rekt

You shouldn`t be proud about that. That has been going on for months.

>He dosn`t know that you can`t bump your own thread
Are you reddit, mentally challenged, or both?

Both of you are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums. Take that shit to Sup Forums.

Kek has blessed you with the Hitler quads of undeniable truth, praise him.

Nice quads senpai.

Have a based trashman

Is anyone actually saging and reporting the shill threads besides me?

I've seen people bump their own threads innumerable times.

does saging even work anymore?

Yes, I have been for days now. Got one before I even posted this thread.

yeah. it goes in the options field nowadays

yes. i hide them too so i have to put up with them only once.

Yes

Anyone know what they are trying to bury?

Check these quints, fag

Sage goes in all fields.

One sec, sorry
I meant these

AYY

Yeah but at least those have some entertainment values not shoveling Jew brain washing into people

Based Trump will be president, Kek has spoken

praise

Feels like we're losing

PRAISE KEK

checked

Fucken Checked

A miracle! Kek be praised!

whats up shill i want my hugbox, my views only or get out

Don't forget guys, saging and reporting is only half the battle....we also have to make good threads and reply to good threads. That's why it is also important to hide the shill threads, so you only see the good ones.

We aren't losing, they will give up after Trump wins and we will still be here.

Yeah

We can't wait that long. We have to fight back now, cause it sure as hell looks like we aren't making a dent

They also do this every time I make this thread. If you highlight a post from the first page, obviously it only shows that post.

>American Psycho poses with Christian Bale

>shills
It's called trolling bro

Threads like these help get the word out, that way people know pol isn't turning into a permanent shithole.

I agree that we have to fight back, I'm just reminding everyone that giving up isn't an option, we WILL outlast these faggots.

PRAISE KEK

How to sage pic related for newfags nazis

Nice flag...

They shills are trolling us trying to discourage our movement. They don't want our meme magic to be real.

Another gem from the based trashman

Everything, and to demoralize us.

It's working.

Keep it up, we are at war!

nope, they're trolling you because you get agitated and that makes them laugh
most of trolls are Sup Forumstards
t. troll

420 PRAISE IT

You're doing a great job. I'm sure your wife and kids are proud

Mods aren't working fast enough

Some of them are trolls, some of them are shills, you must be new here if you haven't noticed this type of behavior increased a ton after Hillary started her correct the record bullshit