Why didnt he just made a rock into Horcrux and through it into the ocean?

Why didnt he just made a rock into Horcrux and through it into the ocean?

>through

>CHILDRENS MOVIES

why didn't sauron just kill harry potter when he was a babby?

>another bot thread
Where did all the Bridget and Kate threads go?

>Didn't pay attention in the films

Can't wait for the copypasta

Thay would mean rowling had to write something that wasn't dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

thank you mr bloom

Why didn't he just make a ring into a horcrux and wear it?

because it wouldnt become a good story. same with lotr/eagles.

but it already wasn't a good story just like lotr

come on. its good. not great but doesnt suck either

So if the horcrux gave him immortality why did he die and live on the back of some fucks head?

Why didn't he just make all his horcruxes hydrogen atoms and just live forever

Because he's an arrogant, narcissist sociopath with massive delusions of grandeur who would never entrust his soul to anything less than a historical artifact and who genuinely believed nobody on the planet would be capable of breaching his defenses.

As much plotholes as the franchise has, this isn't one of them.

why didnt he just make a horcrux out of the sun?

Because his false sense of grandeur made him want to make everything about his life have greater importance.We saw in the orphanage how much Riddle valued trophies taken from his victims,and how from changing his name in his FIRST YEAR to lord voldemort he'd already developed a taste for leaving his mark as some grand super wizard to be remembered unlike his mother.He chose fancy horcruxs because they were objects owned by his most difficult victims and were significant in wizarding history,thus by putting his soul in tees objects he'd make himself matter even more.Its a character flaw but it's consistent

Why didn't they just shoot him?

Because if he ever died he would need someone to be able to retrieve it to be brought back to life

Remember Chamber of Secrets? The horcruxes need to be interacted with to bring him back.

Why didn't he make a Horcrux that can only be destroyed in the land of (Allah forgive me for uttering this word) Albania?

duh because much like sauron from TLOTR he is god in the story. in harry potter god is pulling a eddie murphy playing multiple roles in some story he wrote himself

you shoot him you just get the stunt double every single time

Because he was written by JK Rowling and not the genius AI researcher Eliezer Yudkowsky; author of Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality(the most intelligent book ever made)

The gap between not great and sucks includes more than "good".

>evil villian is extremely powerful and has almost no equal
>but so vain he doesn't put all his effort or brainpower
Fucking hate this trope so much.

>when he horcruxes a space probe
I genuinely liked that part, what an absolute madman

Who wrote the first paragraph? Bloom as well?

>don't forget to donate to his foundation, silly goy!

Voldemorte is a wizard from wizardland. They don't even know what dentists or telephones are, let alone space probes.

>hide all your soul jars on a single continent

Why didn't he spread his hor rocks on every corner of the globe?

Not much point when wizards can literally teleport wherever they want.

Why didn't he just make the Pioneer plaque a horcrux?

>sauron
Lol, wut?