youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPRWtKgY2MOuqH4QBqxovz6uUI44mWnmj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh hey more nignog music

the only music worth listening to recently

shave it

imma need a link for that please

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPRWtKgY2MOuqH4QBqxovz6uUI44mWnmj

Beyonce fuckin hard, holy shit.

Implying we've gotten more than a tiny bit this entire year. Will it beat Scholarman?

THE GOAT

I don't like close up artwork of someones face

0/10

Oh shit, didn't realize this dropped so soon. I honestly have really high hopes for it. Maxo Kream is one of the best rappers to come out of this new wave.

need that fuckin LINK.
who's got a dbr.ee

Did Maxo just drop an AOTY contender?

Hope this is as good as 187

AOTYSF and probably will remain that for the next couple months
Grannies, Pop Another, and Roaches are top shelf

What a tryhard cover

>First seconds into Punken
>Ugandan Maxo
Heh

you can post this without spaces moron
go back to wherever you came from

Bump

not as good as 187 or persona tape but still okay i guess
features were worse. d flowers was disappointing this time compared to his godly lines on talkin shit, trippie redd is fucking awful ("spinning on the dick just like a fidget"), 03 greedo just sounds like another speaker knockerz like every other modern rapper (dej loaf, a boogie bitch ass, etc.)
best tracks are work, grannies, roaches, pop another.

Why are all rappers just titling their songs after miscellaneous celebrities for no reason?

I liked this guy's other tape but it didn't leave the slightest impression of me.

my friend in elementary used to say "pumpkin" as "punkin" and he talked about someone dressed as a "punkin" and I thought for years that "punk" was short for "punkin"

^ facts. ty

What's it like to have a nose and lips THAT big? Do they get in the way?

hiphop is unironically the best musical genre out right now. only plebeians with poor taste will disagree

>Punken
further proof that rap is for brain-dead mongoloids

>Roaches
Dam dude

t. culturally enriched 56%er

im 100% aryan masterrace faggot

>using slang means you're brain-dead

Great, not his best but GREAT non the less. Might grow on me more as I listen to it though - happened with Quiccstrikes.

Some of his best work is on here though. Roaches might be his best ever track.

Also Tommy Kruise needs to do a collab album with him.

Beats are great. The rapping is very repetitive.

Listening now, what is supposed to be special about this?

never heard of him, who is he and whats he known for?

It's alright, Maxo 187 and Persona are still better. Shame we had to wait +1year for this.

listen to the tape #MAXO187, he's a trap rapper but he's known for having lots of different flows, thick houston accent with deep voice, and exceptional storytelling. he's just awesome all around

Gangster rapper from Houston. For the most part he does actual traditional gangster rap with an updated sound and not trap "mumble rap". There's a lot of dark story telling, verses about his childhood and family, committing crimes, vigilantism, selling drugs and gang banging. Above all that he's gifted on the mic and raps very well. Think Shoolboy Q, Vince Staples, and recent YG.

I'd recommend that you start with Maxo 187 it's by far his best work, it is without a doubt a master piece and rap classic. That album will easy you into the rest of his tapes.

>Why are all rappers just titling their songs after miscellaneous celebrities for no reason?
This is what people mean when they say how influential pic related was on rap

This shit is making me appreciate 187 a lot more, this beats are incredible on pretty much every song.