Omar Mateen confirmed as an actor!

Omar Mateen confirmed as an actor!

Orlando hoax looking shakier by the day.

youtube.com/watch?v=ExIhb5GEqWA

>Omar is an actor
>Hoax

What did they mean by this?

>appears briefly in a documentary
>actor

Okay.

What is the context of this documentary? How is this proof that he's an actor? What would him being an actor prove?

>actors don't do crazy shit

m8, actors are all crazy nutjobs

The masses don't care

FALSE FLAG ALERT!

slide it

why would the government hoax this? to make trumps election more likely? more terrorist attacks are in no ones interest at this point

He's obviously acting. That exchange is not at all natural. And why would they need two cameras for what is supposed to be a covert camera scene with a random security guard? It's a staged scene.

And?

We know Hillary is gonna invade Syria, no matter what.

Trying to get SJWs and the gay billionaires onboard?

Is it working?

Seems like it ain't. Media is on the "don't blame Islam, we need hand holding" mode.

How does that prove he's an actor exactly. You do realize he worked security right? That was his job.

Also in this video he comes off as /x/ tier. No wonder he shot shit up.

He seems like a nice guy. Too bad violent American cops had to shoot him for being brown.

Well he was a security guard.

tf bruh?????????

I 100% KNOW that I've seen this guy already

it was here on Sup Forums and it was some video someone posted here, but it wasn't about Islam

I remember the guy talking like a nigger

but I just cannot find it anymore

anyone here same feeling?

Prince William appeared on the cover of Attitude, a gay magazine, today.

Our rulers want us to feel sorry for gay and transgender people because a huge chunk of the establishment is composed of them, and they want to come out.

They should have hired better actors.

Omar oh, mars..... you disappointed us all son. There were so many gays that got away.
.back to Saturn with you.

He seriously looks exactly like sleek from fat pizza

There's one thing that these 'false flag' allegations never explain to me. What happened to the victims then if it was a false flag? We're they still killed? Someone explain pls...

I think there's some sort of group actively trying to spur civil war in America. The shooting put Republicans and Democrats in a shouting match over whether we should blame guns or Muslims. They want to divide us so we are easier to conquer.

oh yes I wanked already to it

>those missing hair
HNNNGGGG

>D-uh, they make money by dumping their product in the fucking ocean and sepnding millions to clean it up
Glad he's dead desu

>why would they need two cameras?

To get twice as much footage, from different angles? Which may be useful if you only get one chance at filming that footage?

It's all about the money bro, all about the money.

This crap has been said about LITERALLY EVERY MASS SHOOTING in the US since Aurora and Sandy Hook.

It's time to stop.

I agree. I believe there are people who actually want a second Civil War and are taking steps to make it happen. It's like the elite are not acting out of greed anymore, but sadism.

yea, when I first saw his face I thought I had seen it before

wasn't it something with rapping? Something like that

everything is a conspiracy to you faggots, it's as if a raghead shooting up a gay bar shouldn't be out of the ordinary

SHUT IT DOWN

nah the pictures of him just seemed very familiar looking.

SH is the only one with overwhelming evidence for being a false flag.

ITS HIM
T
S

H
I
M

mossad btfo