Trump ain't going to win

Trump ain't going to win.

The majority of the U.S. is made up of of liberals. The left is weak and fear competition. They WANT conquerors such as Islam to take over the country which is why they are so apologetic towards them.They WANT to submit and be ruled by other forces and a government that offers them welfare.

Trump is a threat to their very existence. If he's elected and he makes the changes he's advocating, the party is over for them. Illegal immigrants know it. Trashy, poor, minorities know it. They don't want to improve. They want to be controlled and they want handouts while they pop out a shit ton of kids. That's the backlash you're seeing against Trump.

I'm still voting for Trump, but I won't be surprised come that dreadful November night where Hillary is declared the winner. EVEN IF Trump wins, our country is fucked beyond disbelief. I think even Trump realizes this from what I've heard him say at his rallies ("this is it folks").

I don't want to be a defeatist fuck, but the powers that be have already dictated how this whole thing is going to play out. We're fucked. If Trump or someone anti-establisment like Trump got in there in the early 2000s, then we might have had a chance, but it's far too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_gubernatorial_recall_election
gallup.com/poll/180452/liberals-record-trail-conservatives.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah but I'll have my guns by then.

>Trump ain't going to win.

The idea is not that Trump wins but that he loses so close that 2020 is a guaranteed repub win. By an actual decent candidate like Rand

>The majority of the U.S. is made up of of liberals
no

I still have faith Trump can figure out this puzzle. I watched him make fools of literally everybody for a year straight. I'm not ready to give up on him.

Let's see what he has in store for the Convention.

you are stupid if you think Hillary wont bring like millions of millions of free democrats voters by then.

its Trump now or revolution for america.

I'm as big a Trump supporter as there is, but I agree with you. I have zero confidence in the American people to do the right thing. A nation that elected Obama twice has lost the benefit of the doubt.

We just have to hope and pray enough people wake up by November. I do think recent events have awakened some people, but we need more.

"No."

That's idiotic. Rand would not have any chance at all in 2020 considering Hillary has said she wants to end borders.

my people elected something as shitty or even worse to obama twice too. Now they elected something better. dont loose hope.

not an argument.

trump literally takes on the entire democrat and republican political machine destroying people like the bushes and romney while simultaneously battling the main strean media and you think you'll be the one to convince us not to support him?

You didn't give an argument

>Hillary has said she wants to end borders
Source?

If the country wanted to be ran under a Rand Paul administration, we'd be doing it already. Both Ron and Rand had their chance and blew it.

There is no reason to think about giving up on Trump yet. The election is five months away. He hasn't even debated Hillary yet. Don't get discouraged by whatever poll numbers are floating around out there -- they're essentially meaningless at this point.

Now, having said that, the demographic shift we've seen in this country in recent years is not favorable to a Republican candidate. That IS a real concern.

>Concern shill

How about you stop being a defeatist faggot and support him FFS, the general election is 5 months away you gay cunt.

We finally have a candidate we can get behind and you want to quit because he's losing by 5%?

You should honestly sudoku, you don't deserve to live to see The God Emporer crowned.

Look at How far he has come, and wiped the floor with everyone that stood in his way, Absolutely destroyed them. Don't forget little jebby was favourite for the GOP nomination, where is he now?

Don't listen to the shills or the kike infested media, he has a real shot at this. This election is far from over

>The majority of the U.S. is made up of of liberals.

im not sure about that seriously.

i did.

preposition : flooding the country with mexicans and other shitskins who will vote for democrats
conclusion: republicans will be outnumbered therfore cant win next time.

you arent really smart gercuck.

Yes it is. The left leaning, SJWing, race baiting, retards outnumber us.

Sure, there is the silent majority (which I'm hoping stand up and speak up), but I don't think it will be enough. Lots of people are feeling disenfranchised now and feel like their "voices" don't matter.

Cali will always be blue and Texas always Red. You don't think congress will push any legislation like this right? They didn't when dems ruled it Obongo was new and repubs hated and they surely won't now that reps have it Hillary is the most hatted person except Trump and leftis is unpopular

>you arent really smart gercuck.
lol

it's funny because the very people they want in power will be the ones to take away their ability to be annoying cunts.

Poland didnt import literally millions of immigrants that changed your demographic picture.

The US currently is doing exactly that, 30 years ago they were a white country, now they are turning into London.

If Hillary wins our choice is going to be between Liberals and Communists.

The outpouring of votes for Trump in the primary pretty much indicate he gets people energized to vote.

Hillary is an uninspiring democratic nominee if there's ever been one. And most of Shillary votes are probably gonna get too stoned to vote, be too busy taking "my wife's son" to a soccer game, or forget. Or, it will be in areas that are beyond a Republican nominee's grasp.

Trump is going to slay in red and swing states. And he's also going to take NY from Shillary in all likelihood, which will deal a massive blow to them.

All these polls are done to create the impression Trump has low/no elect-ability or capacity to beat Shillary.

The least impressive DNC nominee in history isn't going to beat the GOP's primary vote record holder.

I'm not a fucking shill. I am supporting him, I am going to vote for him in November. I'm impressed with how far he's gotten. I was one of those people that couldn't understand why all those Cruz shills were saying he'd never make the 1,237 delegates needed. I knew he'd get well over that.

I'm not going to give up on him, but I really do think he's going to get slaughtered come time fall. Clinton has way too many people backing her. The Clinton administration will essentially be the Obama administration again.

I'm not letting all these fucking Hillary "correct the record" shills or these election polls put me in despair, but it's just a feeling I have. We all know this shit is rigged, Trump is going to need all the support he can to even have a chance.

the whites are still a majority in US so they have a chance for win. next time they wont have a chance.

i cant understand what did you just wrote there. write it better.

>yfw trump loses and pol get btfo again

People think what the media told them to think. Never been on a thread about media degeneracy?

get out filthy kike shill with your posts.

>0.03$ has been sent to your account.

If things get bad, we may have to resort to black magic.

I predict he'll win the election unless they try to steal the nomination from Trump at the convention. Bill Kristol, faggot Cruz, and their faggot fans are hinting that Cruz is going to try to steal the delegates from Donald! Someone please post that Cruz picture with him standing next to the door.

You underestimate other people. My friend who is a green party voter said Trump is the lesser evil. Even my grampa knows how corrupt she is and he only gets infos from msm

Why? Most people are stupid and you know it. They're weak and hive minded. They do what they're told.

Maybe I'm being a pessimist, but I just don't have faith in most people anymore. All they do is disappoint.

We just have to meme harder.

Just like the Jews weren't happy with the judges, they wanted a king.

trump and hilary are tied up at the polls, even the +12 bloomberg made is only +3 when you factor in the libertarians going GOP

most of the US may be liberal but that doesn't matter since the election will be decided by 12 swing states, 10 of which have right-to-work laws in them and 11 of which are *entirely* GOP run (governor, assembly and senate)

trump can easily win given that the democrats have successfully destroyed their union base

We'll be The North American Union by then.

Also: Arnold Schwarzenegger won California in 2003 against both a beaner (Cruz Bustamante) and another Republican (Tom McClintock)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_gubernatorial_recall_election

The most liberal state in the US voted for a Republican over a beaner Democrat, while Bush was in office AND on split tickets. Trump will have no problems inside swing states.

dont forget NY win

If and its a huge stretch but we will say if this were true. 50% of the nation is armed to the teeth and would easily roll over both Islam and any liberals in their path. I know literally hundreds of armed men and women many of which are in militias that would jump into action the second society crumbled. Most also served in the armed forces and have been prepping for similar situations for a decade.

>Trump started out as a joke
>Now winning with the most votes of any repub. candidate
>Threatening the most paid for opponent in history

Do you know how to not be a defeatist fuck?
It's simple.

You don't be a defeatist fuck.

I don't see what's so terrible about a post-left apocalypse. If shit gets really bad lefties are going to drop like flies.

In the third world they unite around kinship, religion, and nationality. The western leftists have none of that. They're disparate individualist degenerates who have no coherent identity and no strong connection to one another. They'll be butchered like dogs by their own so-called allies and everyone will laugh.

Fight or die that is all there is.

I personally would love to see how Trump would interact with Euro-Cuck """""""""""leaders"""""""""", Turkoroach Erdogan, fat boy Kim Jong Un and Czar Putin...

>mfw trumptards are finally starting to understand he isnt going to win

Simple answer is we bomb Iran, Bomb north Korea, and leave Russia alone they will die on their own from Heroin and super aids by 2050.

Why don't you order some Cuck accessories from Amazon?

Bomb Iran? Who's gonna bomb Israel then?

That's simply untrue. Elections and polls have always hovered around the 50%

he isnt a defeatist his just some paid cuck who shills hillary on anime imageboards. they want you to think other people think hes not gonna win

like this cancer

Fuck off faggot. Liberals are simply noisier than conservatives.

>hurr if he ran 16 years earlier he could of won, it's too late now :(:(:(

Die.

Saying it doesn't make it so.
Daily reminder to vote for trump!

I agree with Pashtun

And it's going to take Hillary to make Libs switch side.

People in the United Snakes have no idea what liberalism means. Both Shillary and all the gringonazis are two standard deviations into the right.

Nope, majority are white and whites are 90% Republicans. Don't think the media represents reality, because they don't. The only challenge is getting whites who don't give a shit about politics to care, and Trump is excellent at that.

Guys. Relax. The pendulum swings.
Three Democrat terms in a row is almost unprecedented, so if we get Shillary, the backlash will be insane. Right now right-wing thinking is still considered "dangerous" thinking, but it's blowing up as a counterculture. Wait until what's called the alt-right is normalized as much as the left was.

If Trump wins, great. If Trump doesn't win that sets the stage for an even more powerful nationalist/populist campaign 4 years later.

I'm not sure if anyone is aware of it, but Trump (if elected) might be the first POTUS that was "memed" into office!

I can't wait for all the Sup Forums butthurt when Hillary crushes Trump. All you hate-filled, bigoted, bible-thumping, soulless assholes deserve it. Can't say i love Hillary, but Jesus fucking Christ, Trump's total ignorance and unabashed bigotry would be a horrible thing for this country. Stay mad Sup Forums...

Gee it's another "trump won't/can't win" thread. Just leave already you don't belong here. You are wrong.

>We all know this shit is rigged
That's why your founding fathers let you have guns, burger

Ok worst case scenario the muslim invaders win. They kill every jew. Life financially rapidly improves for millions of Americans. Life sucks for women in America, but fuck them, they deserve to be enslaved anyways because of supporting liberalism.

Really not that horrible of a deal desu. I mean mudslimes could be fought back against over time. Although in a way it is trading the jewish tyrant for the mudslime one.

Haha you fell for the "everything in the US is right wing" meme.

No, the Jews are better at self-preservation than any other group. Introducing more muslims just means more divide & conquer fodder they can use form afar.

The muslims would mass-impregnate your women and have you pour energy drinks for them for round 15

I'm really not a shill. Look at my posts by my ID. The fucking Hillary shills don't even join the conversation and leave as soon as they make the thread.

>muslim invaders win
I mean, do you fucks believe this is even possible? I mean, how scared are you people? They can't even come close to taking Israel, which is what they really want and its in their back yard....you really think they could mount an assault on the USA? I mean a terrorist assault, maybe, but actually having them rule over us? You think thats even close to the realm of possibility?

Not with that low energy attitude.

Chin up and man up faggot.

If Trump takes NY I will name my firstborn son Donald.

Just give them 20 years of mass-immigration(colonization) and places like New York will have Muslim majorities

Silent majority.

This election cycle may awaken the sleeping giant.

all the polish americans will swing the vote in favour of trump

DAILY REMINDER TO TROLL ALL LIBERALS AND VOTE TRUMP.

What about IRA Americans?

I don't know what youre smoking man. I get the Greeks have more experience with Muslim invaders than most, but there's like 10 million people living in new york city and there have only been 3 million Syrian refugees total, most of which are still in the middle east.

This thread is full of delusion

Did I say anything about Syrian rapefugees? How about Pakis,Egyptians,Moroccans,Algerians,Turkroaches? Wake up burger

so you want someone that will sell out the lives of MURRICA for a dollar under the table over someone that won't? good job shillary fag *slow claps*

still going to fight and make those fucking cunt liberals realize what they did to my country and my freedom. like those fucking pieces of shit Paul Ryan and mitch Mc Connell. dirty coward establishment. kicking and screaming as we throw the bastards out. They should have to pay with their jobs and respect. see them in public, tell them they suck. every day.

surely greeks like removing kebab

greek americans will be on board too

Trump supporters can't lose. If he wins, he makes America great again. If he loses, we sit back and watch it all burn.

>1 post from this ID

Nope
gallup.com/poll/180452/liberals-record-trail-conservatives.aspx