He did it, Sup Forums

He did it, Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z--fCH6D_xQ&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=uhA-7PsIr9UroaUO-6

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14815073
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Ween
You have to go back.

Well, time is up. I can no longer listen to Ween now.

What? Why this album? Why now?

(You) and filtered

Mr Bungle was so much better imo

This album sucks why is he talking about it and not pure guava

>Thing was recognized by meme critic
>guess we can't like it now hurr durr
absolute state of Sup Forums

/thread

Sup Forums was a mistake

what don't you like about ween?

>Artist makes series of novelty tracks that repeat until they fade out and don't lead to anything
Sup Forums: Woah fuckin masterpiece
>Artist makes more ambitious album with a little bit of a more serious side, also better songwriting and recording
Sup Forums: AAAAAAAAAAAH IT'S TOO NOOOOOORMIE GET IT AWAY FROM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This dumbass fucking elitism turned Ween's once nice fanbase into a toxic wasteland of internet trolls
I fucking hate this board

Who is this "Friendo" tripfagging autist?

>tfw soyboy fags are listening to ween in my city

why must normies ruin good things?

>ween
>more like WASTE OF TIME

Ween is weird-core, up there with the likes of Primus, Mr. Bungle, Phish, Oingo Boingo, and The Flaming Lips. Weird music.

Just a simple observation.

They aren't obscure enough for him

I like that album

Chocolate and Cheese has a number of novelty tracks that repeat until they fade out and don't lead to anything. And they have more accessible albums that are better. It has nothing to do with it being "normie", it's just not one of Ween's best albums; it's just the most liked one by both sides of the fanbase (the weird side and the pop side) because it bridges the gap and represents a major turn for the band stylistically. It's like a low 7 that probably gets the widespread love it does as a result.

ween has been popular for many many years. weird that the kiddies on mu discovered them awhile back and thought they "made" ween

Pretty good review.

Definitely one of their best albums along with Quebec, Mollusk, White Pepper and Pure Guava.

>it's just the most liked one by both sides of the fanbase (the weird side and the pop side)
Everyone who's into Ween for the purpose of jacking off over weirdness and being a hipster says that The Pod is the best album. And people who are into Ween for more conventional reasons seem to prefer The Mollusk.

Chocolate and Cheese seems to be most popular with people who are not that into the band. Among more dedicated fans, It's less popular than Quebec, The Mollusk, The Pod, and possibly White Pepper, from what I've seen. Not commenting on how good it is. Just what I've seen about it's place among fans.

This is now a Ween albums ranking thread:

>Quebec
>The Mollusk
>White Pepper
>Chocolate and Cheese
>Pure Guava
>The Pod
>Shinola
>12 Golden Country Greats

I had such a hard time deciding between Quebec and the Mollusk for top spot and I am still here debating it internally.

forgot La Cucaracha and GodWeenSatan mate

>And people who are into Ween for more conventional reasons seem to prefer The Mollusk.
I like you, user. I completely agree.

The Mollusk is by far the best along with White Pepper, Quebec and Chocolate and Cheese. Pure Guava is alright too. The Pod is meh.

garbage

Does anyone have the virgin vs chad ween picture?

I didn't like Cucaracha enough to listen to it enough to have a real opinion about it. I guess I'd put it at the bottom. For some reason I've never listened to God Ween Satan. I really should. No idea why I haven't.

I don't really know what he fuck is happening in this thread. But holy shit you are correct

Meme critic reviews a meme band what's new?

it's factually correct to say that ween fans that don't actually like ween overwhelmingly prefer Quebec in their discography.

what you said about The Pod is true.

Man, don't compare Phish with Mr Bungle and Primus. Phish sucks ass, even when you're high, contrary to popular belief

The Pod is legit m8

>The Pod
>Pure Guava
>Chocolate & Cheese
>12 Golden Country Greats
>GodWeenSatan
>White Pepper
>The Mollusk
>Quebec
>La Cucaracha

some retard. I asked him why he used a tripcode earlier and he said "accountability" lmao what a faggot. Don't give him (you)'s

If you fuckers hate him so much, why the fuck do you post about him daily?

Because he's one of the most famous people to use this board

the mollusk and quebec are both more accessible and better albums. its a fine album, its just not one of their best and a odd one to pick for a classic review. i dont feel like this is an unpopular opinion either.

mollusk
the pod
quebec
godweensatan
pure guava
12 country (i really like it, leave me alone)
chocolate and cheese
white pepper
la cucaracha
shinola

strawpoll.me/14815073

this guy is a tool

this jackass didn't even mention the best track

He is doing classic week.

OCEAN MAN

to all you fucking faggots get ween off this fucking website none of you have haklf an asss of apprecitaition for this band their discography has two peaks being the pod and the mollusk notice they are the only two concept albums in their discography gws the proper ass ranking is POD=MOLLUSK, GWS=GUAVA=C&C, WHITE PEPPER= QUEBEC, 12gcg=CUCARACHA and then after ranking them come all other music on the planet earth go fuck yourself

You okay buddy?

I'm starting to understand why he chooses albums that offer a lot of things to talk about for his videos, hopefully he does Richard D. James album as it's something more people should be listening to and remembering, the young audience especially here, but he probably doesn't want to revisit artists he's reviewed already

>didn't even mention What Deaner Was Talking About

literally one of the greatest songs they've written

no, YOU have to go back