Pchem study music?

Sup bros! How's the hammer hanging?
I'm about to start studying for my physical chemistry class, and was wondering if you guys could recommend me a good album for studying pchem... THANK u so much

hey no jokes please..

btw check out /biz/ board if you haven't already, it changed my life! realized i wasted so much time on Sup Forums when i could've been making money, goddammit. just wanted to let u guys know just in case you are missing out on the cryptocurrency boom

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NzhTA4m0Dw8
youtube.com/channel/UC66Hg_mCAzKHsEqZedaA6xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hu9pTGFjA4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(You)

do you think i'm kidding? i'm seriously asking for recs my man, sorry if I came across as a troll i'm just feeling giddy cause I took a bunch of kratom

bump

you guys can respond to retarded meme threads but can't give me a rec? please

bump

I thought we were cool Sup Forums what happened? I've been here since 2011 and you guys can't help me out with a recommendation? PLEASE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO LISTEN TO

I guess i'll post god tier albums until somebody gives me a recommendation

A pure classic

fav song is bigmouth

CAN ANYBODY GIVE ME A REC PLEASE???

another fantastic album, makes me feel in love

a personal favourite of mine, I will never not love this album

CAN ANYBODY GIVE ME A RECOMMENDATION

this album makes me cry like a little bitch everytime, especially the title track, please listen to it if you have the chance

bump

What crypto should I invest in? BAT and LINK master race here, trying to diversify my assets.

b-bump

please somebody reply ..

hi friend

I'll help you.

hey man, how's life?

thanks, lot of people hate on nirvana but In Utero is such a great album, i'll never stop loving them, that was my favorite album in middle school and it still holds up. Deja entendu is great, my favorite brand new album. What did you think of their new one? I thought it was really great. I'll give the top two a listen, much love brotha! whats the album on the top right btw?

boomp

hmm, right now I'm in LBC, for the short term.. Look at the 1 year chart man, its about to explode it seems.

Link and BAT are great holds dude, lots of potential. I think Ark is solid for long-term as well imo, I bought in at 80 cents and its at 8 dollars now

here's the 1 year chart, i'm just speculating, but it's been steadily increasing over the past month, it has the potential to 5-10x from here I think

thanks for the bump, hope 2018 brings you memorable experiences and happiness

What the fuck are you doing man?
Try some of these:
Burial - Untrue
DJ Shadow - Endtroducing
Jeff Buckley - Grace
Beach House - Depression Cherry

You're welcome! Funny-ish story about Brand New, I discovered them in August of last year and listened to Déjà Entendu first, right until I realized that their most famous song was Jesus, which I actually heard a few years prior on my old radio station. Anyway, Out of Mana is my favorite track from SF; I always imagine it having an intro that harkens back to Legend of Zelda, with a medley played with an ocarina and guitars.

Oh, and it's The Moon is a Dead World by Gospel.
youtu.be/NzhTA4m0Dw8

went a bit overkill, I guess i'm procrastinating and I've been drinking a fair bit. just broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years so I guess i'm trying to seek comfort on the internet haha.

Sorry for being an annoying faggot guys.

thanks for the recommendations. Untrue and endtroducing are some of my favorite electronic albums. Perfect for studying actually thanks man. I haven't heard that beach house album but i'll check it out! and of course grace is great, I haven't heard it in years so thanks for reminding me that it exists. Will give it a relisten

woah, 30 seconds into this and I can already tell I will enjoy this, thanks again.

wow, your radio station played brand new? I wish I had stations around me that played good music, jelly... where do you live?

Out of mana is one of my favorites, I think 137 is my favorite at the moment, instrumentation reminds me of modest mouse's this is a long drive album

check this album out if you haven't already, you might like it.. the recluse is a beautiful song on it if you can't listen to the whole thing

boplicity by miles davis, brian enos ambient stuff, and aaron dilloway all help me focus on my work. hope i helped OP

love miles, haven't heard boplicity yet though. will give it a listen now, thanks my man. I've heard music for airports but haven't dug deeper into his discography yet, I oughta do that, maybe tonight if I stay up late. haven't heard of aaron dilloway but i'll check him out too. Thanks, appreciate the rex!

I am a junior biochemistry student. You should probably listen to music that numbs the feeling of wanting to blow your brains out. Physical chemistry is not easy but, I figure, you are fully aware of that.

In any case, here are my recommendations that don't really follow my foreword:

>Migration by Bonobo
>Music Has the Right to Children by Boards of Canada
>Anything by Kraftwerk
>Wave 1 by Com Truise

This post has good suggestions as well.

Find some good math rock to fit with all those partial derivatives you're going to do.

Also, don't drink and post and don't post something like this on the board if you don't want to have angry anons on your tail.

I like this, it kind of gives me some Arcade Fire meets Modest Mouse-ish vibes. I might check out this album more, thanks.

And yeah, my radio station is the only Alternative/Indie one in my city, and the closest one is a Hard Rock/Heavy Metal station. I live near Sacramento, by the way. Ever been to California?

Thanks man, excited/dreaded to get this semester rolling. I've heard this class is hard so I'm gonna have to bust my balls. Haha i know the blowing brains out feeling well, I'm a junior Chem. Engineering student.

Thank you, those are all great artists, I am familiar with them all, but some of those albums I have not yet heard. It seems that downbeat electronic music is perfect for studying, gets me into that robotic state of mind. Math rock is great too. And yeah I'm kinda cringing at myself desu but I just need to control my emotions better, just broke up with my girl for the 30th time but this time it feels real... gotta move on. I'll try to be less idiotic next time I post haha, I love u mutants tho. Thx broski, have a good semester.

I could never do chemical engineering as the level of math that's required is simply not anything I would want to go through. I surprised myself last semester with my ability to do math well though but, luckily, I have my last math course next semester.

cool, glad you liked it.

Ahhh, California... that makes sense that they have a radio station like that, I think there's a bigger music scene there. I was born in hungary but moved to Hollywood, Florida as a kid. Only stations we have here are shite mumblerap stations and dadrock (which is the most decent one honestly), oh yeah and country. Moved to Gainesville recently for school, haven't made any new friends yet so I've been feeling all boxed in and I always come to music for comfort. I've never been to California, farthest I've been that way has been to Nevada, went on a road trip with my family as a kid, it's such a cool area, it was my first time seeing deserts like that, really wanna go back soon. My friend wanted me to visit California this summer with him, his mom has a place in yucca(sp?) valley. I'm going to go, cause it seems like a beautiful, diverse landscape, and I gotta take some time to enjoy life for a little before I get back into the grind. I'm a nature kinda guy so I'm just hyped to maybe see north cali and go to the redwood forests and stuff. Sacramento seems like a cool city, what's your favorite place in cali? Where should I visit if I go up there?

Yeah man, I'm not sure what I got myself into, but I'm going to stick with it now, I've come too far. I enjoy math, it's just a matter of putting in hours and hours of work and hammering myself in the head until I can make sense of things. I chose Chemical because I actually like chemistry. Been doing well so far, but these next couple years are gonna be tough for sure. Nice, what's your last math course? I think I am pretty much done with math, it's all engineering courses from here on, which are pretty much just applied math I suppose. But as far as pure math goes I'm done, oh.. Except I have to take linear algebra next semester.

i love Pchem!
GY!BE, Swans, and Mount Eerie were what I listened to. Good luck!

OOhhh good call, post rock is great to relax. My favorite GY!BE is definitely f#a#sideways8. I've always liked the microphones but have never gotten around to listening to Mount Eerie for some reason, I'll add them to my list. I'll have plenty of study time to listen to everything hahaa. Good to hear you enjoyed Pchem, it seems interesting and I'm having fun reading the book, so far so good. I'm more looking forward to organic chem though, molecular structures are fascinating.

thank u chief!

Favorite place... that's actually hard to say. I do prefer Northern California a bit more due to the mountains and forests, but I would say in terms of my most cherished memories, Lake Tahoe, Arcata and Coloma definitely are my favorites, and following closely would be Yosemite and Stockton. Growing up, I always loved video games like Legend of Zelda and Final Fantasy, which sprung my love for nature a lot. Going to those places really felt like I was in those games a bit, as if I were a hero exploring the world on a quest. Of course, bigger cities like San Francisco and Los Angeles have quite a lot to see, but since you say you're more of a nature guy, you should totally check Nor Cal out. I would also recommend checking out the Sierra Nevada Mountains, too, although I haven't been there too often. As for Sactown, a lot of great restaurants are downtown, too. A recent favorite of mine was The Melting Pot, which was an exquisite fondue place! And Blue House, this Korean BBQ restaurant, has some great dinners, too, and you get to cook a bit! Maybe we could meet up someday, if you want.

Great, thanks, I wrote those places down so when me and my buddy go up there we have some places to check out. That's funny I've actually heard about the melting pot before, I forgot where I heard it but I guess it must be somewhat well known. Man, I've always wanted to try fondue, ever since I was a kid, it looks so good, good cheese is one of my favorite things in this world, and good music, what more do you need? I can relate to that, as a kid I would always play in the woods and pretend I was in hyrule forest or pokemon or whatever game I was playing at the time. In hungary I used to go mushroom hunting with my family before we moved here, it sucks that florida is like a fungal dry spot. Everytime I visit another state with actual forests and mountains I always look forward to picking some delicious edibles, and I know that north california is one of the best places to find an abundant variety of mushrooms because of the old growth forests and rich soil. I can't wait to get up there, I probably won't want to leave though. Cities are interesting places to visit, but they exhaust me, in nature I feel more energized. But california seems to have the best of both worlds. Yeah it'd be cool to meet up if I can get up there, you seem like a chill guy to hang out with. Is there anything I can add you on that isn't too personal to post on Sup Forums? lol.. I'll keep in touch when I'm up there. You ever been to florida?

Well, I mostly use YouTube as my main social media account, even though I don't upload videos LOL. I also have a Discord I don't use as much, but I check it every once in a while.

Here's this: youtube.com/channel/UC66Hg_mCAzKHsEqZedaA6xQ

Oh, and I haven't been to Florida, but I would like to someday. My dad's brother lived there for quite a while, until he died a few years ago due to cancer. It still saddens my dad to this day, and it hurts me a bit too whenever he gets brought up.

OP, I'm about to head off to bed now. Hopefully I'll see you again in another thread! Good night!
And here's one last song for you. It's a bit poppy, but it was one of my favorite songs from last year.

youtube.com/watch?v=hu9pTGFjA4c

wow apparently you can't message on youtube anymore unless you confirm your real name, how crazy is that.. complete bollocks.. well I just subbed to you, I have one video, but its embarrassing. its of me almost burning my house down in sophomore year of high school cause I decided to put some lithium which I removed from batteries into a cup of water. lol you might enjoy it i guess. anyway, I have a discord too, my name is tehpaperbag if you wanna add me

Cancer is such a shitty thing, sorry for your loss user. My girlfriend's mom who I just broke up with has cancer, I hate to see what it does to people

good night, maybe I'll make a thread and try to find you if you already left before finding me on discord. Ill call you sacramento man who likes melting pot.