/heem/

The King is back.

DC fans are in shambles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fv-w0w_ArLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wNKs_FdwOnk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who is your favorite woman fighter? who should alexandra albu fight next? should kailin curran be cut from the ufc?

Someone in the last thread requested this edit

r/mma on the left, /heem/ on the right

Please shoop Jones in this

Brock looks like he had an allergic reaction here lol

I wish shooting star videos were still a thing so we could see DC spinning out of control through space

Sergio Pettis vs. Brandon Moreno
Randa Markos vs. Alexa Grasso
Alan Jouban vs. Niko Price
Martín Bravo vs. Humberto Bandenay
Sam Alvey vs. Rashad Evans
Alejandro Pérez vs. Andre Soukhamthath

>nobody made a Reddit salt compilation when DC lost

I don't know how that shit site works, but if it's not too late someone should go back and make one.

well, he was talking plenty of shit for 2 straight years. only has himself to blame for looking like a complete ass.

just think back on all the shit he talked. made fun of his leg genetics only to get ko'd by a kick, threw a bottle in his face, threatened to spit and slap him in the face, accused hiim of steroid abuse and fucking prostitues, which could have affected his marriage and family, etc. DC acted as classless as he accuses jones of being. i don't feel an ounce of pity for that fat fuck.

Both fake picks, do not reply.

I was asking if taking shots to the back of the head SPECIFICALLY affects you in a certain way.

So let me get this straight. 2 years waiting, preparing and 60 bucks spent all in order to see skmeone winning a fight only to get knocked out half way in by a fluke kick? I don't think this semen slurping fight is for me.

>the only man who can defeat Jon Jones
>the only man who was undefeated as the MW champ
>the only man who is Natty
>the only man who puts on a show
>the only man who is great and fresh on the mic

MICHAEL
THE COUNT
BIIIIIIIIISPING

Remember the biggest loser this weekend is Luke Thomas.

the back of the head is very dangerous, yes.

To be fair, Jon plays innocent on the cameras.

Agreed.

he deserved it for that stupid question

I can't disagree with you there. People will say promotion is promotion, but you can't be "the good guy" or "the nice guy" and say the kind of shit DC was saying about Jones.

You want to know what a real good guy looks like, it's Demian Maia. Hate on his fighting style all you want, but the guy is pure class. Not a bad word to say about his opponents either before or after a fight. I'm sure money-obsessed losers will say he's doing it wrong and you have to talk shit to promote a fight, but the man would rather die than give up his principles, and if they don't respect that then I don't respect them.

Bisping vs GSP is going to be massive. I didn't know how much I wanted it until Dana took it away. Now that it is back I can hardly wait.

>Liddell's palsy hands as he watches dc enter the shadow realm

I watched the fights on my PS4 and the picture quality was great. No stuttering or buffering or lag. But there's no pause or rewind. Next time I'll just pay $10 more and get it through directv.

i don't get how people can ignore this. he called jones "nigga" at a presser this year. he took every opportunity to piss on jones and thought it was okay because he's the "good guy". deluded self-righteous prick.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fv-w0w_ArLQ

Heeminder:
If you're angry about GSP fighting the MW natty goat next instead of Woodley you belong on r/mma with the rest of the fun hating cucks

completely right there. jones hit the nail on the head when he said that DC is in love with the narrative of "good/bad" when it comes to them.

The main reason they're banned is to prevent spinal cord injuries, the shots DC took really werent in the area that would do that

>paying for fights

There you go friend

I thought Dana said that ship has sailed amd GSP is fighting Woodley.

Why are Bispcucks obnoxious?

Ships can turn around ya dumb goof beat it!

DC should fight Volkan and heem him then get another title shot

How are people over the age of 11 able to enjoy WWE?

>tfw you will never be as lucky as Bisping having won the decision against Silva, get title shot, have Luke's high hanging chin to punch, get old man from the bottom of the rankings beat you to pulp but win anyways, when it's time to fight a true contender you injure your knee, then you have it not healing in two weeks when it's Yoel Romero to fight, then you have two top guys take themselves out so you could have a money fight, and still avoid Yoel

>mfw manlets are on suicide watch yet again since their lord and savior got BTFO by an actual man

6'4 > 5'11. this will ALWAYS be true. how does that make you little hobbit shits feel?

exactly, thats why he's fighting bisping

DC is broken, he will not fight Jones again.

*record scratch*
*Freeze Frame*

Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up here huh? Well, we're gonna have to go back, way back

Yoel is a bum, nobody would duck him.

A fun fight and a well deserved one too.

>most fights in the UFC
>champ
>never been busted for roids
>won TUF
>loyal to the UFC
>patiently waited for his time in the spotlight instead of saying "dey racis"

The epitome of that was his "for him to become [the better] person, he needs to lose to me" line. The guy was so far up his own ass he was staring at the back of his teeth. I don't know whether it was acting for the mandrama or if he really believed that shit (he certainly sounded sincere). Either way it was a very bad look for the "good guy".

What did you guys think of the Cerrone - Lawler decision?

t. NEET

I was ignoring all press and promo to this fight because I was expecting DC to miss weight / get booboos or Jon to get caught doing lines before walking out.

I generally ignore all DC banter because it's DC. What exactly was he saying about Jon?

Jones is such a reach babby

Without all his physical advantages he'd he shit

cerrone got robbed

The right guy won.

agreed

Lawer has won a lot of shitty decisions imo

They don't call him Robber Lawler for nothing

So you're saying JJ has to be like this for someone to beat him?

I honestly think Chael Sonnen was Jon Jones' toughest opponent.

>he's a bitch ass nigger
>he was out sandblasting prostitutes
>Jon Jones wants people to believe he's become a better person. For him to actually become that person he has to lose to me on July 29th.

Those were some standouts in a constant stream of that sort of self-righteous trash talk.

and most importantly
>always comes to fight
instead of not even being willing to engage with a frail weak old hue who's too tired to offer any sort of threat past the first round

Could've gone either way. Robbie and Cerrone took Rds 1 and 2 each easily but Rd3 could've gone either way.

People who say Cerrone won Rd1 tho need to go back to r/MMA and stay there.

Meant reply to

Jones would wreck Bisping worse than he wrecked vera

>reach babby

it does suck that when it's a close fight you still only get half the money lol

Are you seriously here all day? What's wrong with you?

>if he wasnt good he'd be bad
The amount of saltiness, lol what a dummy

he cant walk because he lost his legs to diabetes

He lost rd1 and rd3 though

ah I see. Thanks

this is my main problem with him. he's sooo high and mighty. i don't think i've ever seen on tv or delt with in real life a person more sanctimonious.

i'm an adult. neither of you are my role models, neither of you are my boyfriend. i just want to watch the better fighter win. they're not competing for sainthood.

i liked DC's freudian slip when he talked about trying to think for the fans.

Bisping is grateful too unlike you-know-who
>given the title
>co-main eventing biggest UFC PPV
>DEY RACIS FUQ DANA WHITEBOI!

Lanklets are his specialty

(You)

>anime watching loser making fun of anyone
grow up

>that can knocked out Stipe Miocuck
>people unironically think Jon Jones would lose to Stipe

gnp jones best jones

i've literally never heard anyone say this about struve or gus

Is this really true?

lol

jon jones can now fight deleted gus and then literally volCAN

Gus beats Jones in a rematch

>reach babby
Lose with dignity you losers lol

>fighters can't improve over years

Jon specifically stated he will duck stipe

I don't care about Lesnar vs. Jones, he's older than DC and I've already seen him get the shit kicked out of him multiple times

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that Chael really didn't do anything wrong?

There someone here that keeps mentioning that they can't walk but I never get the story.

>Gus beats Jones in rematch

Jones has always been one of my favourite fighters boys

told you he was gonna win SUCKAS

He said he doesn't want to fight Stipe for little to no reward, learn how to comprehend basic speech

DC won the fight, Jon won the early stoppage

I can't let that deadline get close.

jon says a lot of things
he'll fight stipe if they pay him enough
theoretically it's the toughest fight possible for him so it doesn't make sense if he wants to stay undefeated for the next couple of years

* * * TRIGGERED MANLET ALERT * * *

tell me all about how difficult it is to cope with your impotent rage, you butt hurt little bitch.

I quite enjoyed the last mandingo scrap yesterday lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=wNKs_FdwOnk

holy shit the comment section of MMAworld's upload after the fight. DCucks are pure cancer.

*camps by the fence for 5 minutes and then takes a comfy bath inbetween the rounds*

So do y'all think that DC is the number 2 LHW of all time? He probably is but it doesn't really feel like it tbqh. Feels like yesterday Liddell was at the top of the division, heeming everyone left and right. Now he's been surpassed by a lanklet and a manlet

I also think that Jon has accomplished all that he could in LHW. It looks like he's gonna be his natural weight at 225-230 and go after Lesnar and then Stiopic. Personally I think he's wrong about a potential fight against Miocic being under the radar, sure Miocic isn't uberfamous like JBJ, Goobs or Rousey but he's still the HW champion, and Jon's the more famous LHW champ. That alone could sell PPV and at the gate.

That's basically saying I'm scared shitless to fight a real threat

Can we talk about this Volkan guy? Forget Conor or AJ, this dude legit has the touch of death. He connects with half-extended arm punches and just annihilates people.

Jones is a drug chear, without his 900000inch reach and roids he would never beat DC

DC "fans" (more like Jones haters) were so sure DC was going to win that literally no one here even thought that Gus was gonna be the fall back. The same Gus who lost to DC at UFC 192 and was running away half the fight lol.