youtube.com/watch?v=lqwEERTbsmE
youtube.com/watch?v=rMpmJIcinmw
youtube.com/watch?v=tpsh02ipzV4
youtube.com/watch?v=jjNAOetl_ao
youtube.com/watch?v=9dcVOmEQzKA
youtube.com/watch?v=um4-d7VzZiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where is he?
You just posted a washup with more bad albums than good ones.

>best rapper of all time
>released one of the worst rap albums of the decade
>kek

define bait ?

Bait is when you post an opinion you obviously don't have so you can get replies. Mostly ones calling it bait.

Good
>Relapse
>MMLP
>SSLP
>Infinite
>TES
>Encore
>MMLP2

Bad
>Revival
>Recovery

>Good
>Encore
I'd call you Stan but you managed to admit 2 of his albums are bad so I'm confused.

Encore is good, no questions asked. It was overhated, it has some classics (Mockingbird, We As Americans, Like Toy Soldiers, Evil Deeds, Never Enough)

>no questions asked.
A lot of questions asked.

youtube.com/watch?v=lqwEERTbsmE
youtube.com/watch?v=rMpmJIcinmw
youtube.com/watch?v=tpsh02ipzV4
youtube.com/watch?v=jjNAOetl_ao
youtube.com/watch?v=9dcVOmEQzKA
youtube.com/watch?v=um4-d7VzZiE

Defend this. This is not cherry picked this is the whole middle of the album sans skits.

the thing about Encore is that even the bad songs had good/great beats (except Just Lose It that one is ass) and he was flowing on all of them even if he was just saying random bullshit so at least it was kinda fun to listen to.

Puke and Rain Man are good. Puke's flow and content is amazing, Rain man's flow is top-tier.

Yeah it has a few goofy tracks, who cares? Still better flow and production than his later work. It feels like prime Eminem who just doesn't care. Which is better than Eminem now who doesn't know what to do.

His only good album is bad in your opinion
what are you some kind of joker?

This.

I hope we get one more good album.

I mean even Revival still had a few good songs (Castle, Arose, Framed, Offended) so I have hope. And that new Chloraseptic remix was fucking dope.

>>Encore
>>Relapse
>Good
What on Earth is wrong with you?

Encore is debatable. Relapse is an underrated cult-classic.

Deja Vu, Stay Wide Awake, Old Times Sake, Beautiful, Same Song & dance careful what you wish for, Hello

An album with these songs cannot be bad. His flow was phenomenal on relapse it was just too experimental for normies cause MUH ACCENT

>A song featuring vomit samples
>good
It is objectively bad

>Rain Man
>good
is u seriouss

>experimental
>taliban accent
I guess having buttsex is also "experimental"

>Puke's flow
Maybe
>content
Not in the slightest
>Rain Man's flow
If you think that's enough to make up for how awful the words are you do you.

>Yeah it has a few goofy tracks, who cares?
Enough Eminem fans for them to admit it was one of his worst albums. He's done goofy a lot better than that train wreck.

>It feels like prime Eminem who just doesn't care
Not caring about your music output is never an upside.
And I'm not saying your wrong about his later albums being shit, they are, but them being shittier (which there is debate for) doesn't mean this one isn't shit anymore.

Like someone else said, the flow on Rain Man is impeccable. Who cares if the content is goofy? He's even self aware on the song about it it's just a fun track. He was high and having fun. He could use his skills however he wanted.

Puke? Too icky for you? Fuck off, this is music, it's art. You have to talk about real shit. The message was about love/hate relationships and again it has a great produced beat and flow and lyrics.

Wait what, Del is white?

>He's even self aware on the song about it it's just a fun track. He was high and having fun.
And he has done that with less shitty songs.

Having fun doesn't mean you have to make god awful music. He has done it plenty of times without being fucking Puke-tier.

That's fine. Many dislike Encore. It has some fans too. Eh. I like it for what it is.

Now do I listen to it often? No. But I consider it middle of the road. It's mostly passable outside of 4 or so songs. A little lazy at times and dumb.

Fun fact: Encore is Danny Brown's favorite Eminem album, I can definitely see why. It's for some people who are very funny/goofy quirky guys like how Relapse is for edgy guys who like darker/horror stuff.

>Fun fact: Encore is Danny Brown's favorite Eminem album
I actually read about that, still baffles me to this day.

And the most painful part of that is Danny Brown is one of my top 5.

Tfw i used to love him now all his music is just a shit tier diss or rehashed gay songs featuring some dyke

He's like literally the elvis of rap, THE GREAT WHITE RAPPER who record execs shill because hes more marketable, Kendrick Lamar usurped him though because white people love him but they can't handle more than one serious rapper at a time

If you don't understand why Gucci Gang is a more groundbreaking song than anything Eminem ever did youre whats wrong with hip hop fandom, you'd rather support rich industry plants than underground artists

>recovery
>bad
Fuck off

That's not Rakim

Literally how do you think encore is good? Other than that, spot on.

>Great-tier
TES
MMLP
SSLP
>Good-tier
Relapse
MMLP2
>Meh-tier
Infinite
Encore
>Bad-tier
Recovery
>Shit-tier
Revival

probably because it's Em's most drugged-out album, and Danny Brown is one of the most drugged-out rappers since ODB, DMX, and Em himself

Good
>Relapse
>MMLP
>SSLP
>Infinite
>TES

Bad
>Revival
>Recovery
>Encore
>MMLP2
It’s close, but he’s still in the majority. For now...

HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAA

Encore - 5/10, completely average and overrated by stans
SSLP - 8/10, pretty good but not a classic
MMLP - 9/10, classic
TES - 7/10, decent but the clear start of a decline
Encore - 4/10, bad
Relapse - 2/10, absolute trash, the revisionism that happens with this album being "good" is baffling, it was hated on release for very good reason
Recovery - 5/10, pretty meh pop album
MMLP2 - 3/10, trash disguised as a comeback album
Revival - 0/10, one of the worst albums ever made

>one classic
>more than half his discography is shit

no, he is not the best. not even close. so many rappers with a better discography it ain't even funny.

Em fans are delusional

>Encore - 5/10, completely average and overrated by stans

meant Infinite

You could make a 3 disk collection of great rare eminem songs his best stuff was never on his albums

It's funny how his complete albums may not allude to how great he is when looked at together but that his best songs are better than other rappers entire catalogue.

I feel his features, especially, are always fire and always shadows the main nigga on the beat, like with Lil Wayne and Big Sean and Tech9. The meme 'when Em jumps on your song it's no longer your song' is true as fuck. I think Speedom was the rare moment where the other rappers didn't outright get drowned in his performance. Eminem is undoubtedly the best at flows and delivery and technicality, he just goes stupid on whole albums.

I'm no Stan, the man really has his shit songs (Relapse as a while was straight garbage and Revival is barely worth repeated listens), but his best is still ahead of everyone else, especially those in the game right now.

After Revival my hopes for a meteoric rise back to form aren't as high as they used to be but his new verse in the Chloraseptic remix is arguably the best thing about his new album that wasn't even on his album.