Do you support "sensible gun control"?

Do you support "sensible gun control"?
Did you vote for the man who will make it happen?

> marketwatch.com/story/trump-says-hell-meet-with-nra-about-banning-gun-sales-to-those-on-watch-lists-2016-06-15?siteid=yhoof2

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSKCN0Z123H
reason.com/blog/2016/06/14/theres-just-no-evidence-whatsoever-to-su
correctrecord.org/about/
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/11/29/AR2007112901238.html
nraila.org/articles/20160615/nra-statement-on-terror-watchlists
ontheissues.org/2016/Bernie_Sanders_Gun_Control.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I fucking hate everything.

Nothing is going to happen because your rights cant be taken without due process of law. Thats why it didnt work the first time.

See

Yeah that article is complete bull. They said his website calls for enforcing existinf gun laws, yet I'm not seeing any of that on there

Would you change your mind on Trump if he does go through with it though?

I'll save you the trouble of typing it out:
> Nope

Trump supporters literally don't care about the 2nd amendment, or anything else except
> "hurr ebin /r/le_donald memes XDD"

NRA taqqiya, just like with that assault weapons ban.

It would make Trump lose my support. I was going to vote libertarian until they attempted to grab my guns.

Trump's my last hope.

Keeping the Jews in Nazi Germany from owning guns was common sense gun control.

Keeping blacks in Jim Crow from owning guns was common sense gun control.

Keeping minorities in modern america from owning guns is common sense gun control.

You will find plenty of Americans, especially pro gun ones, will agree with common sense gun control because it fits their agenda and makes them feel safe.

NRA just said they supported watchlist bans

mobile.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSKCN0Z123H

IT HAS BEGAN, USA WILL LOSE MUH GUNS THE WAY WE KNOW IT. AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Read your own link.

>stripping rights from citizens who are not charged of any crime

Lady liberty weeps for us

I kept telling people the fucker was a lefty who wanted assault weapons bans in the 90s, and that he couldn't be trusted on the issue of gun control. They didn't listen, because "he'd changed". No, he didn't. He's a populist, and it only takes one shooting to tug on enough people's heartstrings and go full gun control despite the fact that it doesn't stand up to reason.

The No Fly List is not an acceptable means with which to deny someone their rights, same as terrorist watch lists. Both are attempts to circumvent due process, and are unconstitutional under the 5th amendment. Moreover, even from a practical perspective, the No Fly List in particular is notorious for getting the wrong people on it, and being difficult to get off if you were placed there by accident.

Now we're left with two pro gun-control candidates running for president. Two candidates who have both been on the record for numerous statist ideals. Both have also supported ideas like banning or restricting our rights to encryption to stop terrorists. How can we be claiming to stop terrorists when we are giving them exactly what they want -- less freedom in America?

What he's saying is "I'm going to consider gun control"

Trump has never been an ally of gun owners.

Learn to read.

>implying America was ever free

I see you swallowed that propaganda hook, line, sinker, and copy of Angling Times.

Libertarians have no intention to grab your guns, user.

reason.com/blog/2016/06/14/theres-just-no-evidence-whatsoever-to-su

thats only because they will never be in power to do so

that fucking vp and johnson would but will never have the power to do so

Remember guys; correctrecord.org/about/
and his ilk are the enemy.

They have no intention to protect them either

Watch list bans will not do anything to prevent anything from happening and the moment the wrong person gets dick'd by it they will go to court and get it thrown out on no due process of taking away a lawful persons rights

Bernie is the only pro-gun candidate.

Reminder that boards are currently being raided to capitalize on Trump's new tweet.

Keep your wits about you and remember that his tweet is referring to people who possible criminals and terrorists. Shills are using the tweets misunderstanding to swing votes.

If you don't belive me, go to Sup Forums for 5 seconds and you will see this thread a million fucking times.

remember jeb?
he could have prevented this.
you didn't listen.

No, they're discussing what is actually occuring. NRA supports revoking constitional rights with no due process. It's worthy of discussion, at least

>but it's just the FBI list it's okay, they said

Remember this gem from 2007? Apparently some of you don't.

>FBI's Gun Ban Listing Swells
>Justice officials said the FBI's "Mental Defective File" has ballooned from 175,000 names in June to nearly 400,000, primarily because of additions from California.
>washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/11/29/AR2007112901238.html

nraila.org/articles/20160615/nra-statement-on-terror-watchlists

Fucking what? You got any sources? As a slightly more left leaning /k/omrade I must find out.

He isn't. He just won't push for it. I guarantee he'll sign a ban if it crosses his desk. Like on a scale of 1-10, Hillary is a 11/10 will ban shit while Bernie is more like 6/10.

>Californians have brain problems

Yes and?

>He just won't push for it

>calling for an AWB and mag bans right now

Yes, im sure he just misspoke, along with the all the other times he came out in support of gun control over the years. This damage control is hilarious.

>your rights cant be taken without due process of law.

I admire the comfortable life such naivete must bring you.

>with no due process
I Don't Actually Know What's Happening, the post.

Swing votes for who? Shillery or Bernie who've said they want to ban all guns ever if they get in?

Still a safer option than Shillary who outright stated she wants to get rid of guns.

One idiot I'm friends with on facebuch said Johnson. I had to laugh as I informed him that guns now violate the NAP.

That's only because Shillary has been calling him out on it constantly. Literally the only line of attack she has against Bernie is calling him a progun baby murderer and saying he's a false flag NRA shill.

Truth is though, Bernie didn't give a fuck about gun control as a senator and probably won't give one as president. He'll be too busy eating the rich and giving Lambos to the homeless.

>didn't give a fuck about gun control

>votes antigun

ontheissues.org/2016/Bernie_Sanders_Gun_Control.htm

No.

Fuck that gun grabbing cunt.

What the actual fuck is going on in this thread

rare flags

Just moved from /k/.

I'm glad the media is just making shit up. He said at the rally right after meeting with them that he wishes some of those gays had guns, and that he will always protect the 2nd amendment.

You morons should have supported Rand Paul. How long is it going to take Trumplets to realize that their idol is a liberal plant?