Prequelshills will literally defend this

Prequelshills will literally defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=q0r4jNhG9Z4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fT8j9DxlRyE
youtube.com/watch?v=dDhK0NqXrIY
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3tj2w2/i_just_watched_all_six_movies_after_many_years_of/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/24hkra/sick_of_excessive_star_wars_prequel_bashing/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3o8xwh/rant_why_i_like_the_prequels_more/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2okafq/do_the_prequels_get_more_hate_than_they_deserve/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3equef/what_did_you_like_about_the_prequels/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3q75k3/why_we_shouldnt_hate_the_prequels_that_much/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2k27ik/can_we_please_get_some_prequel_love_in_here/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/srslj/the_best_things_about_the_prequel_trilogy/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/31y016/thoughts_on_the_prequels/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3lt66n/what_is_your_favourite_thing_about_the_prequels/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2ef1pr/what_did_the_prequels_do_right/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2mm6fo/fans_of_starwars_that_prefer_the_prequels_what_is/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/1kql2p/who_actually_enjoyed_the_prequels/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2asedx/what_did_you_like_about_the_star_wars_prequels/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/1wql13/whats_something_you_actually_like_about_the_star/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/35vgbn/which_of_the_star_wars_prequels_was_the_best/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/3won8k/fans_of_the_star_wars_prequels_separate_or_as_a/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2djt5b/what_are_some_things_the_star_wars_prequel_films/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/3ytvlr/discussion_the_star_wars_prequels_are_not_as_bad/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2vauhq/just_watched_all_6_star_wars_movies_feel_like
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's the best scene in the movie

UNNNNLIMITED

Ian McDiarmids over acting was the best thing about the prequel trilogy.

Jesus christ it's barely choreographed. The amount of cuts during the fight make it fucking awful to look at.

he went all the way up to 11 in the space of ten minutes, it was the best

I would defend Sheev with my life.

Who was in the wrong here, Anakin or Windu? and who was suposse to be the stronger of the bunch, Windu, Sheev or Anakin?

Also, the battle choreographic was cringe worthy.

Windu was in the wrong

best version coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=fT8j9DxlRyE

Its the greatest scene in the entire prquels. Most of the best memes spawned from this scene

>I AM THE SENATE
>IT'S TREASON, THEN
>AAAAAARRRRRGHHHH
>Palpatine instantly cuts down 3 jedi masters like they were nothing.
>NO, NO, YOU WILL DIE
> UNLIMITED POWER
>Throws Samuel L Jackson out a motherfucking window
>EXECUTE ORDER 66

Palpatine is the only reason Ep. 3 stands out above the other prequels. He's unintentionally hilarious the entire scene. He reveals himself to be the most obnoxiously evil, cartoon style villian ever. It catches everyone off-guard because nobody has seen him do any action before this.

Whats wrong with it? Its good entertainment

This.
I loved him all the way. The strange grunting noises, the screaming, the maniac laugh and UNLIMITED POWER.
Completely drunk on power and absolutely euphoric his plan works out perfectly.

its only problem is the cgi desu, its just so obviously terrible and id rather have a slower fight like ANH vader vs kenobi than the cartoon face we got.
but ian and jacksons acting make up for it. they're just so good during these interactions.

Wait what the fuck? This is real? I mean, I know all the prequel bullshit and I've watched Third Reich Mike's videos so many times but this is the first time in many years I've actually watched a prequel scene. This is horrible, I mean, absolutely horrible. Everything looks so awkward. George, you played yourself.

Gods, watching this scene makes me sad. Like, the prequel trilogy was weak in storytelling department, but fuck me if Lucas didn't give his best in order to create the distinctive Star Wars feel with sets and atmosphere, unlike the Disjew scoundrels.

Revenge of the sith = the empire strikes back

>This is horrible, I mean, absolutely horrible. Everything looks so awkward. George, you played yourself.

It's way better than anything in The Shit Awakens.

I decided to watch some other videos from RoS after this one, and God was the acting total shit in the movies.
Sure, McDiarmid's scenes were funny, due to how over-the-top they were, but that wasn't a really good thing for the one playing Darth Sidious.

It's surprising these movies were directed by the same guy who created this whole franchise.

it truly, genuinely isn't.

>I hate sheev

These rogue one shills are so obvious

kek

wrong clip

youtube.com/watch?v=dDhK0NqXrIY

why would Disney shill against the prequels when they still make money off of them? think before you fucking post.

It is, redditor.

Silly scene, but at least feels like Star Wars, unlike TFA.

>it """feels""" like star wars

lmao

the prequels are reddít and i can prove it.

That scene is pretty fucking based.

*best scene in the franchise

UNNNNLIIIMMMITEE POOOOOWWWWAAAAHHHH

Let me guess, their is a 4 page long wookiepedia article on the scream Sheev did right?

so what's the consensus here. did sheev lose the duel with windu on purpose or not

>anakin please throw mace dindu out the windu

Sheev

>Also, the battle choreographic was cringe worthy.

The actors for Windu and Palpatine insisted on doing their own fight. At that point, Lucas should have said "ok then, we're just going to cut the fight". But for some reason he said "ok, we'll let a middle-aged man and an old-man slowly wave sticks at each other and just cgi it to make it look fast".

This, Sheev waited more than 13 years for the moment of his sure victory that there was no point in going all out (he was going to win anyway, or at least he thought so).

I love Episode III, but it really isn't. This scene was just flat-out bad, I'd rather watch "let me close my eyes for 20 seconds and whisper 'the force' then magically learn how to swordfight!" a dozen times over the Windu-Palpatine fight.

Of course they will. They're prequelshills. The fuck are you thinkin'?

>Mace Windu
>gets thrown out the window

How long do you think it took Lucas to come up with that one? Fucking hell, it's like he wrote the entire script in a single night and never even proofread it.

s.t.f.u.

The entire scene is so unintentionally hilarious.
It's the best thing about the entire franchise.

>Jek Porkins
>he is fat
>like pork

Cleaver, huh?

>mace dindu

>Not liking the clone wars equivalent of Normandy.

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3tj2w2/i_just_watched_all_six_movies_after_many_years_of/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/24hkra/sick_of_excessive_star_wars_prequel_bashing/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3o8xwh/rant_why_i_like_the_prequels_more/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2okafq/do_the_prequels_get_more_hate_than_they_deserve/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3equef/what_did_you_like_about_the_prequels/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3q75k3/why_we_shouldnt_hate_the_prequels_that_much/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2k27ik/can_we_please_get_some_prequel_love_in_here/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/srslj/the_best_things_about_the_prequel_trilogy/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/31y016/thoughts_on_the_prequels/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3lt66n/what_is_your_favourite_thing_about_the_prequels/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2ef1pr/what_did_the_prequels_do_right/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2mm6fo/fans_of_starwars_that_prefer_the_prequels_what_is/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/1kql2p/who_actually_enjoyed_the_prequels/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2asedx/what_did_you_like_about_the_star_wars_prequels/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/1wql13/whats_something_you_actually_like_about_the_star/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/35vgbn/which_of_the_star_wars_prequels_was_the_best/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/3won8k/fans_of_the_star_wars_prequels_separate_or_as_a/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2djt5b/what_are_some_things_the_star_wars_prequel_films/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/3ytvlr/discussion_the_star_wars_prequels_are_not_as_bad/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2vauhq/just_watched_all_6_star_wars_movies_feel_like