Amazing album to smoke weed to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZT9lsx5BEs
youtube.com/watch?v=LLiapiNAJi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How does it feel to know you'll never amount to anything you worthless drug addict

>weed
>a drug

K E K

fav boc album 4 sure, CH close second, Geo next. Maxima somewhere inbetween

Even though I'll sound like a huge faggot, the memories associated with Boards of Canada and drugs mean a lot to me.

weed is fun if you don't smoke it every fucking day just to get by. that is retarded.

Good ranking, Campfire Headphase is amazing too but something about this one intrigues me more. Campfire is more subdued and when I'm in a chill mood.
Real, listening to BOC on acid and weed was legendary

It cracks me up how in denial fucking pot heads are. If it's not a drug what is it faggot?

A plant and its non addictive and helps my anxiety. Relax homie. :)

that doesn't make it not a drug you autistic fuck

First Tame Impala album
MGMT - Congratulations/Metanoia
Madvillain
Travis Scott/Huncho Jack
Teebs - Ardour
Panda Bear - Tomboy/Person Pitch
Queens of the Stone Age - S/T
Triple Six Mafia
21 Savage & Metro Boomin

youtube.com/watch?v=CZT9lsx5BEs

i smoke weed. it's a drug just like caffeine or percocet. stoners like to split hairs to support the idea that it's organic, and thus completely not harmful

>A drug is any substance (other than food that provides nutritional support) that, when inhaled, injected, smoked, consumed, absorbed via a patch on the skin, or dissolved under the tongue causes a temporary physiological (and often psychological) change in the body.

I don't that anyway smokes pot but at least call it what it is you lowlife. It's not physically addictive, but you can still get addicted to it. Like anything else.

Quit using bs "anxiety" as excuse and just say you like to get high.

kek

Rubber Soul is the pot

Why do soyboys hate drugs so much?

>taking the obvious bait
sad at you, Sup Forums

revolver is another good one. i like all things must pass too.

did the kids at school make fun of you again user

I don't even know soyboys even fucking means. I don't hate drugs, I just hate the drug culture I don't depressive drugs should be so socially accepted

why the fuck are you in the thread then
go spout your political beliefs elsewhere

Please tell me what that has do anything. Or do you just want to me to stop telling you the truth? doesn't it scare you that bad people tell you are wasting your life?

Yeah but also like does anyone else think this album tries too hard to be a weed album? I feel like In the Shower is much better overall and for weed.

What do you mean tries too hard? I think it just works well with smoking because of the circumstances under which he wrote it.

>hates drug culture
>first-posts in a drug thread
s o y

>why the fuck are you in the thread then
i think it's funny to watch pot heads come up with stupid fucking excuses
>go spout your political beliefs elsewhere
how is anything I said political? I haven't even given my point on anything political.

I don't know I've just always felt that album was lacking in substance and like even some of the instrumental choices are annoying even when im baked like that fucking taping glass sound on that one song and also the other song that starts with the phone vibration. Like every time I hear those and Im baked as shit im always like nah

you must be fun at parties

to answer OP, I like MGMT when I'm high

very funny op

Your insults don't mean anything to me when i don't even know what they mean... Are you high?

Yep especially at parties for people who's lives have amounted to something. lol pot heads. okay ya'll are dumb as fuck. I'm out.

smoking a joint every once in a while to wind down isn't exactly wasting your life, like having a beer after work isn't either.

you can be a total stoner wherein you just smoke all day and lose all ambition and personality, just like you can be a fuckup alcoholic that can't hold down a job.

nigga cool it he said weed not heroin

Weed is fine if, like any other drug, you control your intake. Once or twice a week is fine, more then that than you (or at least me personally) lose attentiveness and feel like you need it more to have a good time.

>implying your life has amounted to anything
EL O EL

Palmbomen

Alright sure there’s some shitty instrumental parts but Pete’s vocals just sound so milky and soothing while high. Also tracks like khmlwugh and every single thing make me creaaaaamm

Can we stop with this you can be addicted to weed shit? It is a behavorial issue not a substance abuse issue youre being a total fag about.

At least potheads have to earn money to pay for their hobby, meanwhile you're shitposting in your mom's basement.

>I am successful normie who posts on Sup Forums
Stop lying nigga

If it’s non addictive then just quit.

Revolver it's not pot. It's LSD

can we post chill albums to get drunk to as well? I've been down a lofi rabbit hole because it just vibes well with getting shit housed. It's modern day easy listening. After months of hating clairo.. I think... I am in love.

The Mollusk

unironically one of the best expiriences of my life.

>if having friends is non-addictive just quit man

youtube.com/watch?v=LLiapiNAJi0

I don't drink anymore but shoegaze was my go to when I was drinking/doing opioids

shoegaze is my fave when stoned

>thinks you can get addicted to fucking weed of all things
How's the D.A.R.E. program going, user?

this guy is right i have fond memories of being new to weed and listening to mystic stylez

I can smoke weed everyday for a month and then not do it for more than half a year, it really depends on what you want it for. I feel it entertaining and liberating, it helps me think and calms me like no other thing, but at the same time I don't feel it's necessary, and that's the key. If you feel it's necessary to go on with your day, then you're lost (I know some people like this, they're addicted and don't even realize it). Weed per se isn't a problem, dumb people are.

agreed, dumb people can become addicted to anything, be it soda, fast food or weed

>Weed
>Drug
>Addictive

This tbqh. I smoke maybe 2 maybe 3 times if I'm bored a week and only when I'm with friends.

>Weed = having friends

>DUDE WEED, LMAO!
Have fun in middle school champ.

Psychological projection.

>completely missing the point

How'd you all get triggered by being called a drug addict. You're all mentally dependent on this shit.

I smoke weed once every 2 months with a couple of friends, with variable intervals. How is this being dependent on it?

Not to be all "DUDE WEED" but this album didn't really click for me until I smoked a joint and relaxed, became one of my favorite hip hop albums after that