We need to dismantle radical Islam!

We need to dismantle radical Islam!

Sup Forums and /lgbt/ are one, we are one of YOU!

Trump stands in solidarity with the LGBT community. The shooting in Orlando is against everything America stands for, freedom and self-expression!

We must band togehter to take down radical Islam. We must go after their families, we need to bring back waterboarding and a lot worse, not to get intel, but purely for the lulz!

Ban all muslims from entering Europe and USA. Shoot the invaders at the border, don't tell the border patrol to stand down! They need to fire, empty their clips!

Oh, and BTW, we have no choice!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hrcQAYS9JtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP IS A FAGGOT

As there is no way to "dismantle Islam" or "assimilate Muslims", the only real choice left is to expell them all back to their desert villages and prevent them from ever entering Western Civilization again.

Modern society has been terribly foolish to allow literal stone-age cultures to roam their streets; they have nothing to offer but crime and rape.

WE MUST CONTAIN THE MUSLIM MENACE.

Nah. Just build a wall. Prohibit immigration.
What you're describing is too hands on. Jump deport illegals and stop new ones from coming in.

I'm not a faggot, I just find comfort in the arms of another boy. That is not gay, it's just lovely. It could be really beautiful if you're both attractive. But if you're ugly and your friends are ugly, then you should probably not try gay. Gay is for more advanced human beings. High rollers.

>clips

>(you)
>not a faggot

back to your masturbation board

That won't be enough. We have to go after their families. Bring back waterboarding and worse. Rape and pillage. Take their oil.

Common Sup Forums...

Its not gay if we're both young and attractive, everybody knows this.

Its just part of being young and wild to be a little bi-curious, sometimes that accidentally ends up in buttsex, there is nothing we can do about that.

Its just two boys accidentally falling in love, cofused, being so close, girls rejecting them while they both know they are great people. Perhaps just wanting to try it, or discovering that there is some comfort in each others arms.

Something tells me you're not actually here to discuss politics...

>Rape and pillage.
No, thanks! I'm not a muslim, you see.

While i agree with what you say could you atleast word it in a way that doesn't make you come across as a raging faggot? Gays are tolerable, flamers faggots and queens have to go back

I am, but the post wasn't asking about the issue, it was asking about gays.

I hate to tell you, but you would way rather live with more gays than muslims in your country. If you don't believe that to be true you're a basketcase. We're in this one together. Trump is right, does as Trump says.

Go listen to Trumps post Orlando shooting speech. He phrases it beautifully.

Being different and expressing yourself is what is beautiful with the USA. Muslims facist is not. In past we used to shoot these, we need to go back to killing facists.

And you just have to accept that boys love is the purest, most intimate form of love there is.

I have and i agree, but queers are too much for one to handle, even the most tolerant of the right wingers. A gay man is tolerable, a bit camp or limp wristed here and there i can let pass, but a full blown rainbow queer is inexcusable.

We're not into the limp wrist, whole lisping voice thing anymore. We've got more of a surfer and being fit thing going on, or looking very young if you're bottom. We just want to be really pleasant on the eyes. Radiate healthyness. But we're still represented by the facially pierced and blue of hair, bery butch men who don't shave properly. Not much we can do about that but wait for their time to pass.

Also, we're not for this muslim immigration at all. More and more gays are waking up and voting right. It has allready begun in Norway, it will happen in the US. You should be really open and leave room for them to help in every way they can.

Get lost, faggot.

You've got to be really ugly to never have been bi-curious. Nobody in the pretty gang is like that, I smell loser on you.

Give some examples then. I'm open for some civil discourse.

>You've got to be really ugly to never have been bi-curious.

This is what faggots tell themselves.

Other than that you've been sounding reasonable. Shame you had to remind us of your mental illness. Get out, homo.

Dude, I'm not even gay. I just had a really attractive male friend, I was even relieved when he told me he was gay, at least he wouldn't still my chicks. A little boy on boy is just cute innocent fun, don't turn it into something more than it is. That is true degeneracy.

Also, you've got to learn to love your fags. At least if you wanna make America great again.

Because a big part of makeing america great again is to just buttfuck the shit out of all muslims.

>no lgbt bf to redpill with my cock

I guess Norway is really #FeelingTheJohnson

>tfw qt trap and no Sup Forums bf to protect me from the invaders

Go die in a fire you femenine physical manifestation of a mental illness

you're no better than islam

>tfw breivik will be released in 2020 for good behavior
What is with Norway's judicial system?

No we're better. We'll gas you, not throw you off buildings.

DIE OF AIDS FAGGOT.

A judicial system that makes good decisions

>you're no better than islam
DC faggot spotted. Please snip off your dick and feed it to your adoped nigger children wierdo.
No inbreeds.
No kikes.
No faggots.

A lot sooner, as Islam keeps proving him right.

Nah the Muslims can purge you all for I care. Same with the Jews. Let the end of ages come down to Orthodoxy vs Islam.

Prepare for the day of the rope Ola. You wont be spared

I never though I was gonna say this one day
but the faggot is right we need to stand united against the mudslimes for now!
We can always kill the homos afterwards..

I'd hit it, but only if you don't talk. I like to keep it rough with faggots, make sure they know who the alpha male is when I fuck them in the ass, get me?

Vote Trump and quit parading your sexuality.
Stupid fucking faggots.

>Norway
Of course he's posting gay stuff.

You can redpill my boipucci qt :)

Post phallus

I'm ok with that as long as you beat up this guy

Fuck off gay cunt

Only if you post your boipussi

Just wanted to say that meme is among the finest ever produced.
Kudos to whoever did it, do more faggot.

Hehe no~

It isn't really about sexuality and I hate you for making it about sexuality.

I don't even want to get into the whole smooth ass, pink boipussy thing. But have you ever touched a twink boi butt? It is silk. SO tight, you think vagina is tight? Hoho you know nothing. Feeling that pink boipussy clenching around your dick while he is moaning into your ear about how big you are. I don't know if it is gay, but it sure is an ego booster. They're like "OOh fuck, your dick is so big!" and you just feel it tightening around your cock as he is saying it. Your cock is just so big inside, he tells you you've got a real big cock. Moaning into your ear, you smell the sweet scent of apple perfume. Just so warm and tight around your dick. But I don't even wanna explain that to you.

We need to focus on the muslim invasion. It is really an invasion. Really bad ideas, they're all from the middle east, they're all from the original jew religion. Your whole sentiment of hating gays is from the old testament, the tora, the jews. Jesus never said anything about anybody, he just taught people not to shoot holy scripts at marginalized others.

You need to become gay. It is the only way you will ever reach heaven.

norway why do you have a picture of some canadian drinking milk?

Better to have gays in your country than Muslims. Anybody who states otherwise is a either a shill, retard or troll.

Its just what twinks looks like these days. As I've said, they're done with the whole limp wrist phase. They just want to be your little boy lover. Tell you all about how big you are, and how much of a man you are for making them feel so submissive.

>PUGNA EUROPAE NOW

Stop trying to tempt us into that degenerate behaviour

I wanna be a cute twink slave to a qt Yandere girl but Sup Forums made me want dicks as well. Someone post a dicpic now :3

>You need to become gay. It is the only way you will ever reach heaven.

Does lgbt really see pol as its abusive secret boyfriend?

You are a faggot, just accept it. It's not like I think it has anything wrong with it, but the amount of denial you are having is insane.

youtube.com/watch?v=hrcQAYS9JtY

post boipucci

You know that Breivik was spotted at London pub in Oslo right. I know the gays that saw him, the bartender even saw his visa card. Believe me it was him. I bet that after he got himself all cute for the photographer he was like "YOLO" went to Grindr, found himself a great trap, met up at london, fuck him right in the pussy. And loved every moment of it. Have you heard his voice? He sounds a little gay doens't he?

"Jei vil gijejne komme me en usjyldning"

Teenage boys don't smell like apple fag.

>polgbt

This forced meme garbage again. Get out, we are not your friends, you homos.

Stop being such a slut, do it now

Jei vijje ikke sakt det vis jej var dej. Tauens dag kommej Ola

Blatant lies

Varför suger ni av Breivik? Man mördar inte sitt egna folk.

They do if the use London Burberry. You just told on yourself man, you've got smelly NEET friends. They're probably fat. You know what...

Don't be gay man. It is only fun if you're pretty. If you're pretty you can get a cute bf, that makes it fun. If you're ugly you will have to settle for other ugly people.

But just to be clear on this. If you're pretty, you have pretty friends. Then you're more likely to be bicurious. And these people are the ones that are always desired. So, it could be argued that having a gay experinece in your past is a good thing. Because it means you're in the upper hierarchy. You will probably get hotter girlfriends, a better life, be more appreciative. And you know of something that other people can't undestand.

You'd admit that you can't understand the psychology of boy love right? Straight man? You can't understand the feeling such a boy would feel while looking at his friend. What moves in the heart, the nurturing warm feelings of his psyche. You don't know this. You may never know.

Hah, I read it in his voice, he sounds like a total fag. You have to admit that! I mean, you can pretend to hate gays all you want, but when that voice is in your head you can't help but smile.

Lol I realize why I always hated gay people or just anyone being all happy and loving, it just reminds me what a lonely bastard I am.

>the ride never does end, does it?

Look what you done to me :p

Is this fanart of that SCP story?

Okay fine i smiled, and i dont really hate gays.
I'm just actually jealous and want a twink or trap bf

>Look what you done to me :p

Woops.

You could post more if you wanted to but don't feel like you're under any pressure famalamilia

Quit trying to recruit members into your cult of degeneracy. Literal faggot.

Well, let me tell you about someone who are not lonley. These people in my picture.

YOU SEE THAT!

The way they hug each other! Damn that must feel really good! Looking at that picture I think they're just gonna keep on going. They're gonna do that for a couple of minutes. That must be really nice.

At least, if you had someone, just to hold around at night. A girl or... a cute boy who really likes you. Looks up to you and tells you how much he needs you.

Must be nice huh?

sluuuuuut

I wanna do more but I wanna shave first :)

S-shut up Ola
Fucking d-degenerate

Must be..

Hehe I wanna rub it all over yours'

wew lad

do it anyway desu

What the fuck are you doing, Norway? You autist cunt. /r9k/-gay.

dirty fucking fags lol

Godspeed to those of you who are waking up.

> har har look at me I type paragraphs of bullshit

Yeah Idk men just smell like heavy deodorant most of the time. Lmao at skinny fats with a meh face, hot guys have a decent amount of muscle on them.

Its the same pretty much as with a girl, but idk with men you feel like you're on a more similar level since you're more similar in my experience.

To imply that only good looking people are gay, well you haven't ever touched grindr apparently dipshit.

Stop replying to this shill already.
SAGED.

jesus thats lewd, but i bet you say that to every leaf

Wanna meet up and fuck?

I'm telling you man, these two boys like one another. Look at this picture, my god, they're gonna cuddle. If there is one thing you really miss when you're lonely its that. Cuddling, feeling safe and while holding around somebody. Preferable while being sleepy and relaxed. I'm telling you man, they're gonna cuddle.

See the way he is just leaning over him, whispering into his ear. He is like "let's cuddle, it feels so good" and the other one just can't resist. He just can't resist. They're gonna cuddle and sleep togehter. Wow, that must be nice. It is soon past our bedtime here in Norway. We gotta go to sleep. Alone. In the dark. Perhaps even have a sad ejaculation. Just fapping alone in the dark, knowing deep inside that we all are gonne die alone. But not these two, for they are gonna sleep together. They have each other. They know who they are.

Don't you wish you could swap? So that you were in that picture? Then you don't have to go to bed alone tonight. Not tomorrow night either, if you don't want to. He will always be there for you.

Today is a good day.

Seriously Norway, just keep making more black metal and stop being a faggot.

>tfw you will never find a cute young twink
>tfw you will never rape him into submission
>tfw you will never traumatize him for life

Why even live?

FEDERAL RESERVE AND MONETARY POLICY
1994: TRUMP SAID IT WAS CRAZY THAT THE FED SOUGHT TO RAISE
INTEREST RATES AS THE ECONOMY IMPROVED…
Trump In 1994: “What The Federal Reserve Is Doing With Interest Rates Is
Madness.” TRUMP: “I think what the government and what the Federal Reserve is doing with
interest rates is madness. Every time the economy starts doing well, this brilliant Federal
Reserve Board wants to raise interest rates. The economy one year ago, a little bit more than a
year ago, was ready to rocket. Everybody would have been employed. This country would have
really done a job. And they say, 'Oh. The economy is getting strong. Let's do something. Let's
raise interest rates to kill it.' It didn't kill it. 'Let's raise them again. Let's raise them again.
Let's raise-' Well, guess what? It's finally starting to have an effect. They're killing the golden goose. They're going to kill this economy, and they're getting very close.” [Pinnacle, CNN,12/25/94

Phew, you guys had me worried for a bit

in Canada milk comes in bags

not particularly

you still haven't posted butt to be quite honest family

I love traps and passable sissy bois

Ignore "muh day of the rope" fags. No one will ever love them thats why they hate you

Islam cannot be defeated.

What can I say? I'm just a horny twink slut

Please stop man you can say the same about a man and a woman with a guy and girl pic.

Also you're romanticizing the shitty aspects.

If you're gay you have:
> a small dating pool
> have to deal with retarded perverts on meeting places
> have to deal with promiscuousness nature of men as men have a much higher sex drive than girls

There's this saying going that there is never a second date for gays and that is true most of the time.

Not gay, I just want to meet a nice christian girl so it won't just me and my thoughts and Sup Forums anymore.

> sweet scent of apple perfume.

And now my dick is diamond hard. Being secretly bi is tough. All of my friends are straight and some are getting married. I don't think I could give up cute guys and get married to do the family thing.

Fuck off faggot