ISIS deserter thread

I'm looking for before/after pictures of ISIS / al nustra when they were soldiers and now as refugees image related

Other urls found in this thread:

mvlehti.net/2015/11/13/onko-tama-tappaja-nyt-suomessa-turvapaikanhakijana-k-18-kuvia/
indy100.independent.co.uk/article/no-this-refugee-is-not-a-terrorist-for-isis--ZkHvS_d6Hl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daesh

Making a scrapbook? Fuckin' poof (pretend I'm behind a UK proxy)

Last one I have

>thinking they deserted
>not continuing the fight here

Get off this board.

he fought against ISIS....

Oi m8

I want pics to show normies refugees are coward deserters as well as ISIS who are in Europe ready willing and able to jihad

Is that pic on the left pic an isis guy or a red neck?

Deserted Syrian theatre due to getting ass kicked by SDF et all

Prove it

Do you want people who are not ISIS but accused of war crimes anyway? We have this lovely fellow:
mvlehti.net/2015/11/13/onko-tama-tappaja-nyt-suomessa-turvapaikanhakijana-k-18-kuvia/
Judging by some of his Facebook pictures and the logos on them, he was part of some Iraqi shia militia before seeking asylum here.

norway

Doesn't get much gayer then that guy. Definitely a bottom too, probably a power bottom though.

names ok?

Hbih Jaramana

don't think I hacked him, think this is YPG intel

Thanks

We should only accept christian refugees.

you have several of those, I sent you several.
Some came some iraqi gov shit turned apeshit and birthed head choppers like this.

We've got some to of those, but not as many as you. We've also got several of Assads torturists... fucking send them back to work god damnit

Im pretty sure we already do, leafbro.

they will all only taqqyia that leaf

Just like jews, these subhumans lie like shit and have no honor. Should be widely known, or yeah you will get to know it with that traitor tranny swede of a PM you got...

>We should only accept christian refugees.
Sure. Only cristian sandninggers can fuck my daughter

hello homeland security

indy100.independent.co.uk/article/no-this-refugee-is-not-a-terrorist-for-isis--ZkHvS_d6Hl