Excuse me miss I don't mean to intrude, but can you please tell me if these are your shoes?

>Excuse me miss I don't mean to intrude, but can you please tell me if these are your shoes?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/capturedunderhypnosis/broadcast-in-your-shoes
youtube.com/watch?v=3Xg9PUayW6k
youtu.be/RoiubPCKN3U
youtube.com/watch?v=E7EouUh9_fs
youtu.be/mL6G2uGAwfs
youtu.be/FuCH4CUGia8
youtube.com/watch?v=vwn4IYQ0NM8
youtube.com/watch?v=tkOHqyP06lA
youtube.com/watch?v=h3NzvGOcgRY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgK2WPd-GCU
youtube.com/watch?v=UBYcFQL26w0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

soundcloud.com/capturedunderhypnosis/broadcast-in-your-shoes

:(((
youtube.com/watch?v=3Xg9PUayW6k

I love that remix. The lyrics are more intelligible than the original, somehow.

Finally a thread with some taste

>wearing shoes you found randomly on the street

Fucking hippies.

RIP Trish :(

>Excuse me miss I don't mean to intrude, but aren't you dying of swine flu?

What's their best album, boys? asking for a friend

Why did she have to die so young?

Like she may have been the only person to actually die from h1n1 swine flu. She was performing even two weeks before she passed.

Such a shame, what a unique an wonderful band

tender buttons, it's the most cohesive, and has a bunch of particularly catchy tunes, esp black cat.

I blame the media for deliberately spreading that meme disease

It was either that, or OD on heroin

She died before they reached their zenith imo. They had a unique, interesting concept with Witch Cults but I think it crammed too much in so it lacked cohesion and a real sense of direction. I would love for someone else to pick up retrofuturistic sound collage dream pop psychedelia though.

This, they were releasing amazing material right up until the end. If only they had a few more years.

Whatever happened to James Cargill? Trish was an amazing singer, and songwriter, but Jame's work really made her shine.

yea Prefuse must have had access to the vocal stems

weird

i was just listening to broadcast for the first time in years and was thinking about how incredible they were. it's so terrible that she died. if i remember it was something ridiculous you should never die from in this day and age. pneumonia i think. fuck they were truly amazing. they were making music people in 1967 wish they were making. this is what psychedelic is all about

youtu.be/RoiubPCKN3U

youtube.com/watch?v=E7EouUh9_fs

youtu.be/mL6G2uGAwfs

youtu.be/FuCH4CUGia8

They were taking the band in a really interesting direction too. Their early work was amazing, but their late work managed to be even better.

youtube.com/watch?v=vwn4IYQ0NM8
youtube.com/watch?v=tkOHqyP06lA
youtube.com/watch?v=h3NzvGOcgRY

>Trish will never return your lost shoes

Why keep living?

yeah. we lost a lot with the loss of trish. they were the rare group that hit everything that i love about music.

there's no wrong answer but i love the sound The Noise Made By People the best

she was the best vocalist of the 00's. oh well

Rip trish

I think Vanishing Twin is picking up Broadcast's spirit. Give em a listen if you haven't yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgK2WPd-GCU
youtube.com/watch?v=UBYcFQL26w0

just doesn't stack up man.

i would appreciate it more if it was instrumental.

i would gladly sacrifice one of those losers from animal collective to bring back trish.

First one makes me feel like I did all of the drugs. Second one is pretty catchy. Their not gonna replace trish, but they're pretty dope nonetheless.

I've been on a Broadcast binge lately too. Weird. Scratches my itch for Stereolab and Candy Claws.