Limp Bizkit

he nu-males might not like it, but Limp Bizkit/nu-metal revival is a real thing.

No longer will soyboys dictate that Migos, Drake and Future are "essential music" while Limp Bizkit and Korn are "juvenile trash"

We're taking shit back, either enjoy the ride or get the fuck out of the way

youtube.com/watch?v=3zSbY4hps2s

0:58 is pretty high test

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sw-BeCt0Zy0
youtube.com/watch?v=rP7YlAawrWc
youtube.com/watch?v=8DlwYG4tQ_I
youtube.com/watch?v=cPeCklY7n6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nu-metal is a big part of my philosophy of low iq, high t, and high bitcoin. been working well for me so far

I honestly believe I started this gimmick

I fucking love how Sup Forumsfags obsessed with some retarded iron age image of masculinity are forcing themselves to listen to shit music and convincing themselves that they enjoy it because they perceive it as "high test."

Really, this is the ultimate payback for you guys shitting up Sup Forums. And the best part of it is, you're doing it to yourselves.

2:47

holy shit at all these titty gropes

Oh BS. I bet the average person couldn't even name any Kdot songs from TPAB outside of Alright, King Kunta, maybe Blacker the Berry, and maybe Wesley's Theory.

Fuck off you fucking idiot.

Nu-metal was always good, yes we are all aware the lyrics were often juvenile/whiney/flat out dumb but it was a superior/more melodic/fun version of bands like Godflesh, Helmet, Melvins, etc.

We're not being ironic. The same people dissing nu-metal are the same soyboy open mouth faggots who non-ironically listen to Danny Brown, Death Grips, Run the Jewels, Kanye West, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=sw-BeCt0Zy0

This slaps harder than any """"music"""" Migos will ever release

>superior/more melodic/fun version of bands like Godflesh, Helmet, Melvins, etc.

You realize that nu-metal is just alt-metal with hip hop influence right? In that sense, nu-metal is the most nigger influenced (and therefore, the most cucked) genre of rock music. It's literally a bunch of white guys who fucking loved Public Enemy and NWA and really wanted to be them but they were white so they did it with guitars (and much shittier lyrics) instead.

>We're not being ironic.
I know, that's the best part.

>The same people dissing nu-metal are the same soyboy open mouth faggots who non-ironically listen to Danny Brown, Death Grips, Run the Jewels, Kanye West, etc.

I don't listen to hip hop. You listen to nu-metal, which is metal made by hip-hop loving edgelords. Who's the REAL soyboy here I wonder?

>this much estrogen in one post

nice gyno

woodstock 99 was out of control with titties, I like Jamiroquais performance

>You realize that nu-metal is just alt-metal with hip hop influence right?
Not him, but this isn't entirely correct. More specifically, Nu Metal is a fusion genre of Alternative Metal that combines multiple elements of other music, such as Rap/Hip-Hop, Electronic/Techno/Industrial and Experimental with Alternative Rock/Metal (along with other sub-genres of Metal also). I'd argue that NIN had a bit more similarities to that genre due to fusing Industrial and Techno with Alt. Rock/Metal. While lyrically they seldom differentiated from topics such as pain, angst, destruction and even misanthropy, musically most Nu Metal bands could sound quite a bit different from one another. Where Linkin Park was more introspective in their lyricism and focused more on Electronic, Trip Hop and even Ambient atmospheres with their Alt. Metal sound, Limp Bizkit reveled in bravado, impulsive and tribalistic aggression. Slipknot harkened back to bands like Gwar, Napalm Death and other shock rock/metal acts, while Korn took cues from Faith No More and Helmet. Deftones initially had a more Post-Hardcore undertone to their Nu Metal sound, but upon White Pony, they fused Shoegaze, Dream Pop and Trip Hop into their sound. Although many of the Nu Metal bands were unadulterated failures (and I cannot stress this enough, there were some really terrible bands in the scene), they at least had a sort of uniqueness towards their music. If anything, Nu Metal was possibly the last "Experimental" form of Rock/Metal due to such eclecticism.

t. soyboi

lol, you are terminally retarded and have extraordinarily bad taste

>You realize that nu-metal is just alt-metal with hip hop influence right?
plus it watered down the more interesting aspects of its influences, rendering it thoroughly imbecilic (although I wouldn't say that about Deftones and maybe Mudvayne - Mudvayne are still stupid but the fretless bass parts are nice)

nu-metal is objectively better than any hip hop

>If anything, Nu Metal was possibly the last "Experimental" form of Rock/Metal due to such eclecticism.
Yeah but the "experimental" parts overwhelmingly didn't lead to anything good. You can find a few interesting elements in some of the bands (311 were really tight performers, Linkin Park had nice production, Wes Borland was sorta okay, etc.) but the end result is generally still super cheesy and horrible, ruined by adolescent lyrics, dumb makeup/theatrics, retarded frontmen and just overall bad taste. Because fundamentally it was aimed at kids.

Anyway the rap/rock/industrial crossover shit had already been done by bands like Pop Will Eat Itself, even the Beastie Boys.

lol no

>the virgin retort

>pol is literally defending a genre that has "nu" in its name
Speaks for itself, pure poetry

>(and much shittier lyrics)
>I don't listen to hip hop

I don't believe you, niggerel.
You're just angry young white kids are waking up from all this western SJW bullshit about worshipping dumb niggers, but shaming dumb whiteys.
Let the kids listen to their dumb music, you listen to dumb music yourself anyway.

>melvins
>numetal

Don't insult them like that pls

>No longer will soyboys dictate that Migos, Drake and Future are "essential music" while Limp Bizkit and Korn are "juvenile trash"
Migos, Drake, and Future are juvenile trash for closeted soyboys
Limp Bizkit and Korn are really juvenile trash for soyboys even deeper in the closet

youtube.com/watch?v=rP7YlAawrWc
If this is cheesy then so is your precious Rage Against the Machine

>doesn't realise there is no difference between sludge metal riffs and nu metal riffs

youtube.com/watch?v=8DlwYG4tQ_I

Literally Korn

literally the best bait i've seen on nu/mu/

Good thread. Bumping for this.

people who like Lil Peep but hate Limp Bizkit are hypocrites because Lil Peep's singing voice is the EXACT SAME as Fred Durst's, the first time I heard a Lil Peep song I deadass thought it was a new Limp Bizkit song

youtube.com/watch?v=cPeCklY7n6Y

who remembers this song off Follow The Leader where Fred Durst and Jonathan Davis literally have a rap battle on wax?

Jon Wurster did it in 2001