ITT: Why was this made?

ITT: Why was this made?

Money.

Also, the director is a manchild who wanted to do his fan fiction.

just an excuse to get beckinsale in yoga pants

Is it kino?

No, it is NOT Kino. I tried watching it 2 times, first when it came out and again this year. It is truly terrible.

I still don't know how they did it. Is it CG? Is it some invisible wire and it just zips the camera around?

Thanks.

nice camera work desu senpai

They wanted another movie about a chick with three boobs

Looks like a whole bunch of short shots and camera moves with CG to hide the cuts.

They use a dolly and instead of rotating the camera they "snap" it to keep focusing on Cruise. Most likely he's doing the choreography slower, without people, which is then sped up and embedded with CGI enemies.

I prefer something like this instead of retarded cuts every 2 seconds to make things feel "more exciting"

real question is what would you choose, a "normal" life with kate beckinsale or a rebel one with jessia biel?

possibly the hardest question ever posed to the human race during our time

lol

trips confirmed for truth

trips check

why were you made?

Parents were horny.

y-you too

sweet digits

Stealth Kate thread?

why not?
why were you made, op?

beckinsdale's daughter is hotter and clearly dtf

I like her daughter. She appreciates a good meme.

The fuck am I looking at

kate beckinsdale holding a fleshlight and her daughter fingering it.

WHAT THE FUCK

Are we at the point that women buy fleshlights to jerk guys off now?

Sex toys are gross.

HOLY SHIT THAT'S ACTUALLY THEIR HOUSE

this

10/10

I genuinely don't know how to respond.

This is one of the most deliciously twisted and perverse thing I've witnessed.

My kind of family.

11/10

Jesus Christy

top sluts

>characters who remind you of yourself

Hollywood's out of ideas.

love this angle!!!!!!!!!

brilliant!

What vidya

mass effect: andromeda

Because its closer to the book than Arnies cheese fest.

Arnies one was better though

>Cruise

BASED

Is this fucking real

See

>yfw she probably bougth a sex toy for her daughter

wtf it is a good action movie
it was a lot like Minority Report

But why a fleshlight? To make her bf happy?

she certainly bought Lily a few vibrators and probably owns a large collection herself

They discovered in LA that you can make lots of money by exploiting popular franchises. It doesnt even have to be that good, just appear to be good in the trailer and people will pay money to see it.

Saves massive amounts of money when you don't need any good screenwriters or directors.

My guess is they shot the fight in parts, resetting the dolly each time. They they just spliced them in with computers. Each movement looks fluid enough, but you can see some weird motion whenever they cut/merge into the next one.

I'm sure it looked great on the theaters. Having webm just helps overanalize every detail.

hhhhnnnggggggg

wew

why are they so lewd

I just realized I don't have any of the recent remakes on my hd or ever plan to rewatch them, goddamn hollywood stop being so soulless

wat

What the fuck was this about, again? I remember some shit about a huge elevator at the end.

why doesn't anything pop up when reverse searching the pic? why does nothing pop up when searching 'beckinsale fleshlight'?

it's fake.

See

>doors and floor look the same
proves nothing

why doesn't anything pop up when reverse searching the pic? why does nothing pop up when searching 'beckinsale fleshlight'?

it's fake.

money
why the fuck else is anything made?

To waste an hour and a half of the viewer's time and leave them wishing they spent that time watching paint dry instead.

The URL in the pic seems to be a private fangroup page on VK, a Russian ripoff of Facebook. The privateness of the page is maybe why the pic is not so widespread.

>doors and windows look the same
Yeah and both homes probably had a water cooler right by the doors that look exactly the same with identical door handles

This.

btfo

What if it's a never mass distributed fappening leak? What if the guys from the fappening are withholding Kate and Lily sextapes?

Not bad

>What if it's a never mass distributed fappening leak?
If only.

lily mo would've been around 8.

If [whomever] knew what was good for them, they'd just blackmail her parents.