Who will play her in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play her in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/user?u=4525122
youtu.be/GwN0ROB3lIE
youtube.com/watch?v=GwN0ROB3lIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chris Pratt obviously.

>DAMNNN CHLOE LOOKS LIKE THAT?!!!

>hillary voters

Chris Hemsworth

>always had a tertiary knowledge of who Chris Chan was
>never paid any attention to him
>recently was bored as fuck, decided to check out the CWC wiki
>for the past week have been spending all my spare time reading the chronicles of a turbo autist
>can't stop

Help me

It's the only website that made me feel like I need a shower after, and I've been on some pretty fucked up sites.

Wtf I hate Trump now

>her

What is the pronoun for someone who has an infected necrosed axe wound under the ballsack?

Was that really him?

yep......

yes
but the pic share with this story isn't

>him

Jonah Hill

Someone post the pic

patreon.com/user?u=4525122

Don't do this.

youtu.be/GwN0ROB3lIE

There is too much content for a movie, tv series would be better.

i'm sorry, anons

wtf I hate vaginas now

What the fuck is this?

Hot

before this thread goes 404 Im going to post as much of sonichu as I can

It would have to be a truly great method actor. Someone who is really willing to debase themselves and go as low as possible. I don't know if that actor exists.

No you are not

The fuck

right here senpai

Take him to detoit, drop him off, driveaway.

Canadian actress Lena Dunham

delete this

Serious question.

Would you watch a mockumentary of her?

Is this supposed to give me a seizure? I've been staring at it for minutes and nothing's going on

I feel like Leto would take pity and not portray him as the total degenerate he is but rather a tragic one

>tfw you'll never be an autistic transgender retard who thinks he's growning a vagina through sheer power of will
>tfw chris chan probably fingers this thing through immeasurable pain, as any female does with her growing vagina

I read the original Sup Forums thread about him and have followed him since. It was a wild ride whenever you thought he couldn't humiliate himself any worse and then he did something twice as ridiculous, this happened ten times over the course of his golden years.

You really came in too late, his glory days are far gone and now there is only passiveness from him, no energy at all. Who knows though? Maybe he will outdo himself one last time?

shes not attractive enough to be chris chan

DELETE THIS NOW

Don't post the webm.

Just wait a little longer

wait, there's a webm?

Of Course!

n-no

that webm is not CWC

The death of Barb will be the big one. There's no telling what Chris will do when that happens.

Chris chan thinks that mark the tapir looks nothing like, so he isnt offended

How much longer?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Dont ask to see it, please

Trust me, you don't want to watch it.

>Who knows though? Maybe he will outdo himself one last time?
Mass shooting? Only way desu.

There is an amateur documentary of Chris on youtube done as a high school project. The video got many views and the guy tried to become a youtuber, but people are only interested in his Chris-chan videos and even then the interest in Chris has waned in the last few years.

Why does it look so pink and not infected? Shouldn't it be all black and rotten?

no...?

HIS ARMS AREN'T BLUE!!!!

>tfw too smart to enjoy chris chan

Dude this is disgusting enough without you putting images in my mind

deep lore

Agreed, Chris has never been alone before so he could throw a complete wobbler.

Ya know, for a fucking high school project that kid actually did a really professional job with that doc. It's a great starter for anyone lucky enough to be ignorant about the world of CWC

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! What the fuck is wrong with this fucking planet?!?!?!!?

fuck. I'm seriously going to go shoot myself now. I've been debating it for a while, but that pic set me over the edge. I'll write something about it in my suicide note. look for it on the news. I live in Vermont.

Jess Daniels

That's when his story ends in my opinion. I am not American, but I assume he is going to put into some cheap public sector assisted living where he will barely have any contact with the outside world and slowly rot away.

>you will never be boss enough to give a chick you banged a gift basket

Were you not there when he pepper sprayed a GameStop employee for stopping him from vandalizing their Sonic games?

When do you think she'll die?

I remember when he tried to get it for free with a hooker by telling her about the trolls, she left rightly thinking he is a nutter.

Yes you retard

BRO DO YOU REALLY WANT YOUR OBITUARY TO SAY "I KILLED MYSELF AFTER SEEING A 'FAKE PUSSY' ON AN AUTISTIC TRANSGENDERED COMIC ARTIST"

yep. that was too years ago. Now all he does is beg for money online

>she

She looks on deaths door already not to mention she is in her 70's, she does not have long left.

It was kind of funny the whole blue arms fiasco was insane, but like said that was two years ago and he pretty much got off.

youtube.com/watch?v=GwN0ROB3lIE

F

but have you seen him read the attack helicopter meme? it's hilarious

video?

oh my GOD

This lady right here

Fat, autistic ""Woman"' has a fat, disgusting dying mom. SAD.

Chances are good he'll be homeless desu.

NO

STOP HOLY SHIT

This is what happens, I was around for the early adventures of Chris, we're talking bob cutting down the internet era, forgot about him for a bit, then discovered CWC wiki and spent hours consuming info on Chris and realized he's a larger piece of shit and crazier than I ever imagined. It didn't help either when the bat shit maniac maced the gamestop employee, now I stalk his FB for new happenings.

There really needs to be a film about this freak and what went wrong, parents going out drinking and leaving him alone with a babysitter who would lock him in a closet cause his autistic ass wouldn't shut up and how his parents never got him the help he needed to function better in society. I really wonder what will happen when Barb passes, I give him about 2 months or so before he loses everything or has a total meltdown of some sort and gets put in a crazy home.

The state can't really force him into a group home or assisted living. He would have to voluntarily admit himself into that kind of system, and knowing how Chris is, I think it's something he'll heavily resist.