I'm fucking disgusted

Where did we go wrong in the NBA to where we have '''star''' players cheering on their rivals mocking their teammates, has the millennial cuck era really taken over??

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/dmlvg
youtube.com/watch?v=7YxwpEK-RFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is there a bigger fuckboy in the NBA than Kyrie?

>putting yourself before a business owned by a billionaire makes you a cuck in modern day america
The power of donald trump

steph ended lebums carreer

I don't get it. What happened?

You think AI or Pippen or Bird or Barkley or any other star back in the day would do this?? Fuck no

>Kyrie will go to the GSW

This is what Americans call sports?

streamable.com/dmlvg

>During a video taken at Harrison Barnes' wedding, Warriors guard Steph Curry is seen doing an interesting pantomime of someone working out, which looks eerily similar to LeBron James' workout videos. But in the background egging Curry on is none other than James' teammate Kyrie Irving.

No. There are thousands of examples of the billionaire owners taking advantage of everything they can just to make extra money. This is not one of them, all you're doing with this is cheapening the argument against them when the next time it really does happen.

Kyrie seems to be really upset by Curry mocking his fat-, I mean, beloved teammate.

He won't be mocking when D.Rose takes his milky ass to skool

No. This is about saying that owners have no loyalty towards you, so always make the best decision for yourself

Wtf? How is this considered mockery? How does this have anything to do with LeBum? Because he works out? And how could this be seen as disrespectful to Harrison? But yeah, Kyrie is still a faggot and a cuck.

yeah, how did loyalty work for avery bradley? you libcucks don't get it, you owe nothing to the companies, you move out as soon as you get a better offer.

youtube.com/watch?v=7YxwpEK-RFM

he's literally mocking lebron

why is basketball off season better than regular season

>t. (((radical)))

Bump

Nothing of real importance (outside of injuries) happens during the regular season. I mean, we already know who the contenders are (GSW, Cavs, Rockets, Spurs, OKC, Celtics), and all of those teams are going to make the playoffs with ease. The off season moves happening right now (especially the Kyrie shit) is indefinitely more consequential than any one regular season game.

summed it up

I'm okay with Curry mocking Lebron because they're major rivals and competitors, but faggot ass cuckold Kyrie chiming in to shit on his own teammate is downright subhumanity.

no only black people

The playoffs are just as shit as the regular season, the finals are the only thing actually worth watching, and last year it wasn't even that. Honestly the league needs to enforce a hard salary cap and possibly even reduce the number of teams so we wouldn't have 20 literal who franchises like the Kings, the 76ers and the Nets just shitting the place up and doing nothing.

Real talk right here

Time for bed grandpa

It's Kobe and Shaq who started this shit with the OMG TRADE ME attitude.

>mandrama

basketball is a sport of individuals
teams don't matter

They didn't have the power to.

Actually now that I think about it, Pippen fucked off to Portland as soon as he could because he was sick of getting paid less, and Barkley hated Philadelphia and left as soon as he could for Phoenix.

What a loser. He deserves to get mocked for that.

It's usually the conservicucks that give their souls away to corporations and billionaires.

LeBron and steph are good friends and have been since they were teens. Also modern players realize sports aren't that serious and they have other things they can achieve and accomplish

steph wasn't even born yet when lebron was a teen.

>no one even posted it

>millennial
>cuck

got any other buzzwords you wanna add reddit

Lebum should get smacked for doing that retarded attention whoring shit in the first place.
>LeMolbol challenge
I wonder how many shekels it generated

kek yall some sensitive ass fags. Stop, breath, count to 3

why are there so many black people there?

The players realize the only true fight is players vs owners.

They're at a black NBA players wedding

>caring about all players equally

I blame Fantasy sports.

>breath
Why can't anyone spell breathe correctly?

The problem is Adam Silver thinks that superteams like the Warriors are perfectly healthy for the league, and encourages them to get even stronger.

People tend to hang out with their own races

LeBron is just 3 years older than him you dumb fuck
Curry looks like a 12 year old but he's actually turning 30 next year

Eh he looks like most men in their late 20s look like now a days.

are you retarded?